JAMES HOWARD JONES aka Julio

JAMES HOWARD JONES aka Julio

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth
#1 Feb 29, 2012
he is the sorriest piece of shit i know!!! living with a real good friend of mine n his mother and julio can do is talk shit about them n try to avoid paying his part every monty!! all he wants n cares about is doing dope!! now i understand why his ex wife left his sorry ass n why his kids has nothing to do with him, n why his own dad brothers n sisters have nothing to do with him!! HE IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!
pretty much

Newport, AR

#2 Mar 14, 2012
You couldn't have said that any better BUT the people he is staying with asr just as bad as he is. So its their fault he does them that way. As long she allows it him and josh will both be doped out no good for nothings!
josh
#3 Mar 14, 2012
wow i cant believe how bad this town is ate up with cowards who hide behind a fake name!! if u really wanna say something about me or anyone in my family feel free to come by the house n say wat u gotta say!! but i know ur to dam scared!! any way just so u know julio know longer lives with us!! he can thank his sticky fingers n he needs to
learn to not talk crap about my mother!!! pretty much i pray that some day u will grow up be big enuff to say things about people without having to hide behind a fake name!! im sorry u dont have a life of ur own because ur too busy being in evryone elses business!! have a a great day "pretty much"
pretty much

Newport, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Oh I always have a good day bc I don't have to worry about where I'm getting my next cigarette from or who is gonna pay my mommas light bill for her bc u see I work and I don't put my real name bc I don't need to. Juilo has just as sticky fingers as you. He probably didn't say anything that wasn't true about your momma and I'm pretty sure the only thing he stole from you was a few of those house roaches. Lol. I'd feel sorry for your momma but she just let's you dope heads run her over. Until she puts a foot down its always gonna be the same. An you should have at least a lil bit of respect for her and not bring some many dopers around HER house all the time.

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2012
josh is a 40 year old man living at home with his mom. there are many things that can be said about that.
josh
#6 Mar 15, 2012
and the reason for me living at home is because my mother almost died n i be god damn if she was gonna go in a nursing home!! i live at home because i had to take care of my mother thank you very much!! me n the few friends i have over do show my mom the up most respect!! unlike u since u wanna talk shit in here about her!! ive figured out who u are n u should really take care of ur own family thats is really fucked up n that u keep beggin not to lose!! its pretty sad u cant say this shit to my face!!
pretty much

Newport, AR

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Yeah the funny thing is you have NO idea who I am. Bc I don't really have a family and I dammmm sure aint begging to keep anymoe and if you showed respect you would let little young azz boys mooch of her! Get a life old dude grow up and help support her then
Nasty

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2012
He takes those boys there and gives them dope and has sex with them. You never see him with girls just little boys. He is a bum nasty steals and uses his mom for an excuse. If she really knew what he was doing she wouldnt like it. He would have to find one of his buddies to live with instead of piling them up on his mom. Why does his brother not do something he lives in Newport and he is a nice guy. Take care of your mom dump your fag little brother.
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 2, 2012
Is Josh that tall brown headed dude who dont work and leaches off his moma. I think its that dude who has one of his front teeth missing prolly from shooting dope. POS. I didnt know he was a homo
julio
#10 Apr 15, 2012
u wouldnd no the truth if it fell on u . u no me so good then u no its all bullshit but belive what u wont to i dont care will not lose a bit of sleep over a bunch off lossers that u put all togther u still wont mount to a pill of shit
heather jones

Newport, AR

#11 Dec 9, 2012
for those whom may it concern im julios daughter n he does care for his kids an grandkids very much n for the sticky finger comment everybody has taken sumthn without askn an what happened between him n josh is there problem so stay out of it if u havnt ever seen him do anythang then u dont know shit so keep ur nose out of it!!!!!!!! anythang else yall need to say bout my dad then just hit me up!!
newport native

Batesville, AR

#12 Dec 10, 2012
heather jones wrote:
for those whom may it concern im julios daughter n he does care for his kids an grandkids very much n for the sticky finger comment everybody has taken sumthn without askn an what happened between him n josh is there problem so stay out of it if u havnt ever seen him do anythang then u dont know shit so keep ur nose out of it!!!!!!!! anythang else yall need to say bout my dad then just hit me up!!
Not everyone STEALS!!! And please, please stay in school and get an education!
Lmao

Newport, AR

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Lmao. Heather you are just as sorry as your dad, josh and all the young dope heads they hang with.

Newport native.... It's too late. Her education was gone along time ago. See the sad thing is... She saw how her parents are and it shoulda made her want better for herself. But instead she did the same thing. She got out there on that dope and forgot about her kids. That's why they are being raised by her momma. Sad sad sad. It happens to the best of em tho.
Brandon Magoo McGinnis

Newport, AR

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Hey LMAO you need to watch your damn mouth and how you talk about my kin.Heather is a good girl and yeah she has had it rough.Just because you talking bout her dad dont mean you got to bring her into the mix.As for julio,If your too scared to use your real name shut the fuck up.I dont agree with how he is now but hes my cousin and I've known him for 38 years.He DOES love his kids and grandkids And life got him down like it does alot of people.Every one has SHIT to talk About people on DOPE.What if you stopped running your fucking dickeater about the person and tried helping the problem.Meth has ruined more lives and families in this town than any one thing ever.And people like you that talk shit and make trouble instead of doing the right thing and being part of the solution.You never did nothing wrong in your life?Must be nice being so FUCKING PERFECT!
brittany

Newport, AR

#15 Dec 26, 2012
wow people really? my dad isn't on dope nor is my sister or my self. grow up and my mom doesn't take care of my nephews there mother does. bet ur life ain't all cracked up as u make it seem. why don't u get out from behind that fake ass screen name and grow some hair on your balls and say it to our face. fuckin punks is all y'all will ever be!!!:))
heather jones

Newport, AR

#16 Dec 26, 2012
hey lmao i raise my kids my damn self quit bein a pussy an put ur real name on here or jus say it to my face an some nerve to talk about my kids or anybodys kids for that matter!!! you really must not have a life to sit here an talk trash about ppl an there family or kids..an its none of ur busness who i hang out with or what i do! i take care of mine n u need to do the same. if u have anythang else smart to say post it n put ur real
Lmao

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2012
I didn't really talk about your kids. I just said your mom takes care of them! Now if I said they were ugly or don't know their dad(S).....Then that would be talking about them. But I didn't say that. I just talked bad about you cuz I don't like you or ya ugly sister. Y'all can say you ain't on dope but I seen you beg for it bitch! You were almost in tears begging for that sh!t. Seen it with my own eyes!!!!! And that there my friend is sad....now. if you take care of "yours" like you say, then you need to tell your momma to quit tellin people she raises em! She the one who told me! Talking bout my girls are lazy, I raise the kids work pay the bills n all they do is drive my car around everywhere n eat my food. Her words not mine!!!!! I know she probally does it cuz she loves her grankids but you could AT LEAST help her out!
brittany

Newport, AR

#18 Dec 29, 2012
lol this is funny never have I begged for any type of drug. and bless it heart if u think I'm ugly lol bitch dont look at me. also if you know everything that goes on in my life I'd like to know where it at. who r u any ways since u talk to my mom? or u to big of a puss to say!!!
Lmao

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Oh I'm sorry Brittany, that wasn't directed towards you. Heather is the one who begged for dope & that ain't no lie. I seen it with my own 2 eyes and just thought 'dam this ho is pathetic. Here she is wit 2 kids an out runnin around BEGGIN literally BEGGIN for a hit off the pipe while her momma taking care of the kids' I'm no puss but my gf would be mad at me if I told you my name. Y'all are somewhat cool but I don't like heather. You straight cuz you don't bum off your mom. You just got an ugly mole. But it's cool, call it your beauty mark, right? And your mom straight up said that. I speak the truth and lmao at it!
Heather Jones

Newport, AR

#21 Dec 31, 2012
aka lexie mutha fn me spencer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Adams aka molester 1 hr spanky 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Mark 34,543
Tuckerman Motel Tue Cash 1
thieves (Jun '13) Tue KnowItAll 31
Doug Hensonn (Nov '15) Mar 26 bestkeptsecret 3
bobby fondly Renee Nance Amy Conway snitches be... (May '15) Mar 24 Uknowit 7
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) Mar 22 Rdorey 102

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance