First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hummm

Newport, AR

#42 Jul 19, 2012
Yep, next time he might not be so lucky. Next time he might wipe our a restaurant and some of their customers and wind up sitting his ass in the big house with that other fella.
Hummm

Newport, AR

#43 Jul 19, 2012
wipe OUT a restaurant.

Euless, TX

#44 Jul 20, 2012
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>you're saying it's ok for him to speed through town high on drugs? Its ok to possess drugs ?? He's a complete idiot and you are too for condoning bad behavior .. thats so what i wanna be on the road with.. retarded ass meth heads that thinj the rule the damn road.. umm hmmm thats safe.. i do understand that it's happening bc thats all npt has turned into .. but that was almost one less drugger loser.. maybe this experience will steer him straight??
very well put !!!

United States

#45 Jul 26, 2012
Has anyone heard how he's doing?

Newport, AR

#46 Jul 26, 2012
I heard the other day that he is doing ok
Crazy

Euless, TX

#47 Jul 27, 2012
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
you're saying it's ok for him to speed through town high on drugs? Its ok to possess drugs ?? He's a complete idiot and you are too for condoning bad behavior .. thats so what i wanna be on the road with.. retarded ass meth heads that thinj the rule the damn road.. umm hmmm thats safe.. i do understand that it's happening bc thats all npt has turned into .. but that was almost one less drugger loser.. maybe this experience will steer him straight??
Okay so it's clear to everyone that NO its not okay to speed through town!!! Now as to the comment about that was almost one less druggie loser!! How cold heart can a person get... He is a person... He is someone's child, grandchild, boyfriend, and a lot of people's friend....he is loved and on drugs or off of drugs he still a person!! What if it was ur child, mother, sister brother... Would u still say " oh that was almost one less druggie!!! That druggie happens to be one of my good friends....on drugs or not!!! Sound to me like u dnt have a heart and maybe newport would better off with less ppl like u!!! Let me guess u ain't never dne drugs n u never done ANYTHING wrong, well let me tell u sumthing... Ppl do wrong everyday regardless.... Get over it... Things happen.... But to have a say so on life and death on a person is not up to u!!! It's not up to anyone but god himself...if it was u in that wreck, how would u feel about that comment!! Will is doing just fine... Your comment was suggesting that he should have died.. That if it was up to u he would have.. Y? Cause he was on drugs..... Your a sorry excuse of human flesh.... Cold hearted... Most likely self centered or u got something against Will himself!! Get over urself and keep opinions like that to ur mf self!!!
yup

United States

#48 Jul 27, 2012
He will get a slap on the wrist and be a narc like Pete!

Euless, TX

#49 Jul 28, 2012
Yep Just like the DTF of old
will watkins

United States

#50 Jul 28, 2012
In not a snitch but yaw say what yaw want cause as long yaw haten on me ya'll be leaven someone else alone
Norris

United States

#51 Aug 1, 2012
Will is a good guy. I know him very well! I pray for him and his family! God has amazing powers and will steer him right :)

Judsonia, AR

#52 Aug 5, 2012
Heard he got into another chase today with cops n wrecked again? Any truth in that? Heard there was a girl that got hurt, what's it gonna take for this boy to straighten up
Holla

Newport, AR

#53 Aug 5, 2012
This boy ain't never gonna learn! He wanted to go to jail & that's exactly what he got! They caught him this time. Don't know how true it is that he wrecked or hurt the stupid girl that was with him (bc I assume she has to be f'n stupid to ride with him after his last incident) but I do know that they got him and he's in county for the night! Lol! And to his parents taking up for him. I know that's your "job" as a parent but it's nobody's fault but yalls. Ya jus keep givin givin givin when you shoulda told his a$$ no and he might nota been so f'd up! I hate that yalls son is gonna go away for awhile but maybe it will help him realize how stupid he's being. Doesn't he have a baby joe? He should care more about he or she to be out doing the stupid stuff he's doing!
somebody

United States

#54 Aug 6, 2012
Thats what happens when u get on dope, he wants that dick and now he is gonna get alot of it in jail
MIZZ SHAME SHAME

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Aug 9, 2012
FIRST OF ALL...WHERE DO U FOLKS GET UR INFO AT ANYWAYS??THE SECOND WRECK HE AND A FEMALE PASSENGER HAD SAT NITE...HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING ILLEGAL ON HIM OR THE BIKE...SECOND HE JUST SPOOKED... GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES,ONE COULD SEE Y HE MAY RUN AT FIRST SITE.. RITE???EVEN IF WHAT HAPPENED B4 WAS ALL ON HIM... THIS TIME THEY SAW THEM,KNEW THAT HE HAS PRIORS,AND POSSIBLY CARRYING ILLEGAL THINGS,CUZ OF THE FIRST INCIDENT...AND, AS IF...THEY TRIED HARRASSING THEM AND DIDNT THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OR HIS PASSENGER... ITS HIS FALT TO THAT EXTENT AND NPD'S FAULT FOR BULLYING HIM AND ALL OTHER NEWPORT CITIZENS CUZ APPARENTLY THEY ALL R CAUGHT UP ON WORK OR JUST SIMPLY DONT HAVE NONE CUZ THIS PLACE IS AS GOLD AS MT PILOT IN MAYBERRY LOL
Holla

Newport, AR

#56 Aug 12, 2012
You my friend.....mizz shame on you...first you need to quit screaming and turn you caps lock off and second you need to learn to spell and talk right! Half of that shit didn't even make sense!!! Who cares if he didn't have drugs on him the 2nd time. Point is.... He still hadn't been charged with the first crimes and now he's out running around town on another motorcycle!!! He was supposed to be "hurt" not out hanging with some wh*re doing whatever they were doing! They had to pull him over. How's that make npd look if they didn't. He knew better than to rub that shit in their face! But from what I heard they didn't wreck.... They just ran and he tried to hide but they found him in a ditch! What a junkie! Lmao. Bet dudes kickIng himself in the azz down there in county right now!!! Better not drop the soap! Hear Michael moldin down there and we all know how he swings!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know lindsey that works at cash saver 1 hr country bob 20
Evon's Catfish 4 hr little bucky 6
Brian Stump (Mar '14) 8 hr kaye 17
Micah Cliff 10 hr redash2015 4
chevy cruze Sun AnnLanders 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sat Guest 30,820
Max Wilson Apr 25 rocketman 3
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE