Is it open , closed ? What goes on ?
ahl

Franklin, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2011
New owners. Will open soon
KnowsTheTruth

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2011
The gold star is closed again this weekend due to owner's illness. They have not yet decided to sell. They hope to be open by next weekend October 21st, and be able to have their Halloween party the following weekend.
Someone who knows

Benton, AR

#4 Oct 13, 2011
The owners decided they were to old to run it anymore so they closed it down and they did sell it. New owner's are opening soon!
three percent

Trumann, AR

#5 Oct 16, 2011
whats with that other door they put in ?
umm

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2011
New owner will be open this coming Friday!

Newport, AR

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Well I heard it was patricia prine blazer if thats so she cant get a liquor license, shes a felon. unless she put it in someone elses name. I guess we will see
kristi poe

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2011
She is not a felon sorry To bust ur bubble!! So much for you to know! Maybe u should figure truth out before speaking ;) And yes it is in my mothers name and yes she did buy it!
kaylee

Newport, AR

#9 Oct 18, 2011
Kristi..dont worry ppl live off talking crap.
the person writing that crap is prob someone that will prob be there all the dang time..enjoying the goldstar which your mother bought..and wont be complaining then!
DAVID FRITTER

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2011
Hello my name is David and my band will be playing the GOLDSTAR ON SAT OCT 21. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 18 YEARS AND WILL PUT ON A GREAT SHOW. COME PARTY WITH US WE WILL BE PLAYING JOURNEY STYX LYRNARD SKYNARD BAD CO AND SOME NEW COUNTRY JASON ALDEAN AND OTHERS
newport native

Batesville, AR

#11 Oct 20, 2011
DAVID FRITTER wrote:
Hello my name is David and my band will be playing the GOLDSTAR ON SAT OCT 21. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 18 YEARS AND WILL PUT ON A GREAT SHOW. COME PARTY WITH US WE WILL BE PLAYING JOURNEY STYX LYRNARD SKYNARD BAD CO AND SOME NEW COUNTRY JASON ALDEAN AND OTHERS
What is the name of your band?
nima

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2011
so did anyone go to on open night?
i am me

Batesville, AR

#13 Oct 24, 2011
are they open?
yep

Frisco, TX

#14 Oct 24, 2011
We had alot of fun, the music is a little different but still good, and the dj is tooo cute
batesville man

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 25, 2011
nima wrote:
so did anyone go to on open night?
not many maybe 20. Kat and i were there about 20 minutes the new dj sucked bad so we came back to Batesville, went back satuday night and the band was the worst i ever heard. everyone working there had a very bad attitude and a waitress cheated me out of 4 dollars, made us so mad we up and went home.wasted our whole week end.the batesville bars all suck, but not that bad. hope they change the name because its want ever be the goldstar we liked so well.
lol

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 25, 2011
batesville man wrote:
<quoted text>not many maybe 20. Kat and i were there about 20 minutes the new dj sucked bad so we came back to Batesville, went back satuday night and the band was the worst i ever heard. everyone working there had a very bad attitude and a waitress cheated me out of 4 dollars, made us so mad we up and went home.wasted our whole week end.the batesville bars all suck, but not that bad. hope they change the name because its want ever be the goldstar we liked so well.
Well don't go back if u didn't like it!! I'm sure it will be better they have to same ppl that worked there when frank had it pretty much!:) but honestly there was quite a few there this weekend
samantha

Dawsonville, GA

#17 Oct 25, 2011
yep wrote:
We had alot of fun, the music is a little different but still good, and the dj is tooo cute
=-) hehe i no right thats y im with him! but iam sorrry girls he is takin,
Belle

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2011
To the Batesville Man: Well I was there both nights and the crowd was good. The dj didnt suck he played the music that the previous owners had so apparently your ears were stopped up!!!!! And the band Saturday was okay and the crowd seemed to of enjoyed them including the ones from batesville and Searcy area. Also you say a waitress cheated you well like was previously stated there the same ones from the previous owners!!!!
Hope others don't listen to your crying and come out and enjoy the club and get to know the new owners who are really great people!!!! And no Patricia is not a FELON!!!!! If so she wouldn't be there!!! Tell'em Kristi!!!!!
Kerri

Pacifica, CA

#19 Oct 28, 2011
it was fun except for the to loud mouth bitches thinking they are bad asses or something. the skinny one can't fight without the fat one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Denver 33,406
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) 11 hr Stockdale 93
classmates gone too soon! (Sep '09) 16 hr Perky 215
Tall young guy from us pizza 19 hr Uspizagross 1
dating websites Jan 12 guest 20
Jobs Jan 12 Jason 1
Dianne Calamese (Aug '14) Jan 12 Red 8

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance