wondering

Newport, AR

#1 Apr 2, 2012
I saw a good looking guy in walmart parking lot and he got into a white pickup truck with red and white sign on the door. i think it was a roofing company truck. does anyone know who this might be? he had short hair and strong looking. maybe 40 to 50 years old. i wanted to say hello but he was gone and i was a little shy to just walk up to him.
who r u

Batesville, AR

#2 Apr 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
I saw a good looking guy in walmart parking lot and he got into a white pickup truck with red and white sign on the door. i think it was a roofing company truck. does anyone know who this might be? he had short hair and strong looking. maybe 40 to 50 years old. i wanted to say hello but he was gone and i was a little shy to just walk up to him.
maybe you need to notice if he had a wedding ring on or not.
wondering

Newport, AR

#3 Apr 6, 2012
i did notice that he did NOT have on a ring. If he had, I wouldn't have been asking about him.
Jim

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Apr 6, 2012
He is married, he may not wear a ring for work purposes. Are you really so desperate that you would try to find out about him on topix? What is wrong with the women or should I say girls in Newport? I just don't get it, and had he had on a wedding ring I bet you would still be trying to "hook up" with him. Females just don't have any respect for each other or themselves anymore, that's why you can't find a man!
wondering

Newport, AR

#5 Apr 10, 2012
ok. his name is supposed to be luke or jeromy?and he is supposed to be divorced? does that help? now I am curious? he is supposed to work for bethel roofing? help!
Dont think so

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Apr 10, 2012
I bet it is Jim from Absolute Roofing, he is a very handsome guy, but sorry ladies he is married. You can check out their website. I believe he is from Bradford. I've never seen any hot guys working for bethel roofing.
Wow

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Apr 10, 2012
If he is a roofer, he is probably a crackhead. Raise your standards.
!!!!

Cabot, AR

#8 Apr 11, 2012
He has a wife and 8 kids. Yes I said 8.
wondering

Newport, AR

#9 Apr 24, 2012
no way, my friend says this guy is named Jerome, but she doesnt know his last name? Doesnt look like a roofer. My friend says he is he business guy for a roofing company and has one kid at home AND IS SINGLE!!! She works with one of the owners of the company at Lindley so I am now going to try to get introduced!
badbone

Benton, AR

#10 Apr 29, 2012
you must be hard up or just pure ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 20 min rejects 450
sam at taco bell (Dec '09) 2 hr checkitout 25
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr soggy bottoms 10,039
Amanda Ponder?? 5 hr guest1 3
Cody Runyon, what happened too him? 7 hr Cody Runyon 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Duck lover 29,869
Husbands without a conscience 11 hr ChildofGOD 77
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newport People Search