wonka wonka
#1 Jun 9, 2012
Somebody really needs to put a stop to his crimes. I know Im just a jealous sob that wants all your girls. Newsflash buddy theyre called dopewhores. Nobody wants them but you. You give to them and they are giving to you. Probably getting way more than your bargaining for. Anyway pos stop walking round acting like a drugged up badda$$ when we all know your ALL talk. No action. Sit on that and spin.
Tuco

Newport, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Hey wonka wonka whatever that ie I've known chris trusty 20 plus yrs been friends w him since I met him and one of the few real friends I got he do anything to help sumbody if he can he prolly help ur scary ass, just u sayn he all talk tells me u don't even know em cause he just the opposite u think he won't bring it call him out and c where that gets u and u so concerned bout his company and females goin over there keep ur ole lady and ur mom locked up or sumthing,punk, Trusty has probly dropped turds w more backbone than ur weak bitch ass! If u gonna spray sum bs and run ur MOUTH own it and quit hide n behind a fake ass name. Although I can tell that's UR M O
wonka wonka
#3 Jun 13, 2012
I guess you didnt know he been f...king Angela. Everybody knows but you bro.
Tad

Newport, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Why do you go by wonka wonka is it cause you like to suck that will wonka dick??? If you were about anything youd put your name but you wont cause your a bitch.. Im only 22 and im sittin here right now calling you a bitch ass punk you dont see me or Tuco hideing our names maybe when your balls drop youll get the never to put your name with what you say instead of hideing behind some bs name. Now have a nice.
wonka wonka
#5 Jun 14, 2012
The three stooges. Trusty, Tad, and Tuco!! Guess what, Mr. 22 year old Clausen nobody cares what you think either. Have you killed or nearly killed anyone drinking and driving lately? Dopeheads all stick together. Support the druggie brother hood, MORONS!
Rhett1

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Sounds like envie to me .......
;)
wonka wonka
#8 Jun 30, 2012
Envy for what? That hes gonna be a bitch in prison when he gets there and trust me TRUSTY your gonna get there.

Azle, TX

#9 Jun 30, 2012
wonka wonka wrote:
Envy for what? That hes gonna be a bitch in prison when he gets there and trust me TRUSTY your gonna get there.
Who's the real bitch...... tell him your real name !!! Lol
wonka wonka
#10 Jul 1, 2012
He knows who it is. Id say by Tuesday at the latest he will know EXACTLY whats going on. I cant wait!!
wonka wonka
#11 Jul 6, 2012
Smile, your on camera!
Kristy

Newport, AR

#12 Jul 8, 2012
Well wonka wonka with that little donkey donk, it look like ur cu- su-kin butt didn't no as much as u thought u did! So why don't u shut ur dic- s-ckin as- up for a change!
KRISTIE...C

Newport, AR

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Ok Folks the smart thing to do here is NOT TO EVEN COMMENT on this thread! Then maybe this Willie Weenie will realize nobody gives 2 cents what he/she has to say and will fade away!
wonka wonka
#14 Jul 8, 2012
Yeah quit posting I may leavwe him alone.The police wont but I will. I bet he was flushing and hiding stuff monday night. HaHa. Funny cause he knows its coming just dont know when. Better start explaining to your kid why your gonna be in prison cause you CHOSE drugs over him. pathetic!!
True Redneck

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Hes a punk keeps bunch of kids at house all the time. Has no friends cause hes a weak ass snitchin puke......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Pizza have a noon buffet? 4 hr Outside T Bun 1
james mclarty (Nov '11) 7 hr tina_1942 14
Sweeneys Martial Arts Academy (Jun '09) 13 hr Bruce Leroy 2
Pizza hut 23 hr danny 10
cat tamale recipe Fri injun 7
Pecans (Nov '11) Fri injun 25
Streets Aug 24 Wednesday 3

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance