Next Last
Kevin

United States

#1 May 19, 2012
Has anyone eaten there yet?
student

Haslet, TX

#2 May 20, 2012
I have! I actually thought it was pretty good! I know Newport has low expectations for it, but I was surprised about how good and authentic the food is!
Justice

Newport, AR

#3 May 21, 2012
Service can be a bit slow but the food is very good.
newport native

Batesville, AR

#4 May 21, 2012
where is this at? in newport??? what kind of restaurant?
suzy q

Newport, AR

#5 May 23, 2012
Where is this place locared? What do they serve.. Pretty sure food, but can you give examples??
havent tried it yet

Haslet, TX

#6 May 23, 2012
Italian restaurant on Front Street.
suzy q

Newport, AR

#7 May 23, 2012
student wrote:
I have! I actually thought it was pretty good! I know Newport has low expectations for it, but I was surprised about how good and authentic the food is!
are they open sunday days
I am me and glad to be

Batesville, AR

#8 May 23, 2012
is it where the depot diner and the "oyster bar " was? the oyster bar was the only oyster bar that i have ever visted that had NO type of oysters. lol. I will be sure to visit the new place. newport needs more restaurants. maybe next we can get something beside pizza(have 3 now), mexican(have 3 now) or chinese(2 now). wonde why we can't have a place to buy a steak? and NO the hugary man and the nasty ole hickory do not count as a place to eat a steak.
kevin

Newport, AR

#9 May 23, 2012
I don't have much time for lunch. Is it fast?
Food for Thought

Newport, AR

#10 May 23, 2012
I ate there tonight. The food was good. The portions were huge. The service was good. The price was excellent. The only thing I would change is the bread. I did not like the Italian rolls. I would like to have had breadsticks. I will eat there again.
I am me and glad to be

Batesville, AR

#11 May 24, 2012
who owns this?
boooo

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jun 7, 2012
I went there. The food wasn't good, the girls were rude, and my order was wrong and they REFUSED to make it over. Wont be back

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Very average Italian food. The decor is really cheap looking. It might survive in Newport, I hope it does there isn't much of a variety in town.

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
Very average Italian food. The decor is really cheap looking. It might survive in Newport, I hope it does there isn't much of a variety in town.
Have tried 4 different items from the menu, and all were excellent. Best Italian restaurant I've tried aside from Olive Garden. Large , well-flavored portions. Waitresses were very nice. Prices in the medium range.

Newport, AR

#15 Jun 15, 2012
I have eaten lunch there and it was very good. The service was excellent.
Napolis Service

Newport, AR

#16 Jul 11, 2012
Gita was the rude one!!!
boooo wrote:
I went there. The food wasn't good, the girls were rude, and my order was wrong and they REFUSED to make it over. Wont be back
Jimmy Russels

Cabot, AR

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Prices too high...... service is VERY VERY slow. Never got my order in less than 30 minutes.

It was fair at best. Italuan grill in batesville is much better in my opinion.
Jenna

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Stopped by there today about 1:00p.. they were closed. Their schedule said they would be open at 11. What's the deal?
me

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2012
That same thing happened to me Jenna! And I'm sorry but the prices are not high!
newport native

Batesville, AR

#20 Jul 16, 2012
I went by 3X in the last 3 weeks. closed each time. need new sign with the correct hours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 42,935
Lawn Mowing 8 hr Yurabitch 2
Oil Trough Music Thread (Jul '16) 12 hr Musikologist 5
1970ís Sun Skeeterhawk1 2
Goodwill vs. Old Treasures (Sep '14) Sun overpriced 5
MFF Threesome Apr 14 Local girl 4
Sidro's (Jul '17) Apr 12 Guest 19

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages