Mountain Top Beleivers Church

Mountain Top Beleivers Church

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dr Carl Peythos

Lewisville, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2012
It is a sad day for all of us christians ! It seems that the church has decided to start baptising all the lesbians in newport and welcoming them into the church . It is apparently a membership drive ! Money money money ! The bible says it is a sin . I know there are good people in this church . They are being mislead by the preacher for the almighty dollar. Please pray for for these people and hopefully they will see the light !
Tragedy

Frisco, TX

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Uhhh the last time I checked the bible says love thy neighbor as u love yourself yes it says it's wrong but you are suppose to forgive and not JUDGE lest ye be judged and a lesbian or gay man has every right to go to church as you and who are you to say that thier sin is greater than your own sin the bible says sin is sin ummm I told a lie today I told someone yes ur hair looks nice that was a lie so does that mean I can't go to church or get baptized ummm no it doesn't remember those without sin cast the first stone u are not Jesus himself do not past judgment or try to deny someone their right to the kingdom of heaven because my friend it might cost you yours
Stand

Mount Pleasant, IA

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos

Lewisville, TX

#4 Apr 9, 2012
tragedy if you sin and know you did then who are you to be giving advice ? The bible is black and white no gray and no gay !!
Stand

Mount Pleasant, IA

#5 Apr 10, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos wrote:
tragedy if you sin and know you did then who are you to be giving advice ? The bible is black and white no gray and no gay !!
Book of John
8:7
Tragedy

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2012
And dr Carl if ur such a wonderful Christian then who are you to judge others for the things they do judging others is just as much a sin as tellin a lie like you said it black and white no grey area and your sin of judging others is no greater than a lesbians sin you my friend are the perfect example of a hypocrite and people like you are the reason why people are drivin away from churches acting all holy and I yes so nice to see you inside church but as soon as you step out your in topix talking trash and judging others for what they do if your going to call yourself christ like then you have to love others as you love yourself and god gives us free will to chose him or these worldly things and he loves us regardless of which way we choose he loves every single person regardless of the path they choose as if your gonna strive to be like Jesus then you can not judge others but love them and try to help them and prey for them yes the bible says its wrong but I don't know that they can't get into heaven because of it and I will never presume that they can't being a christian is about getting people to god to save souls not about picking wich souls are ok to save and which souls aren't that's gods job and who are any of us to tell him how to do it
Truth

Frisco, TX

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Stand wrote:
<quoted text>Book of John
8:7
Matthew 19:5
1 Timothy 1:10
James 4:12
Deuteronomy 22:5
1 Corinthians 6:18
Leviticus 18:22
1 Corinthians 6:9
Jude 1:7
Bless us all Newport

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 10, 2012
To; Tragedy, Mabelvale, Thanks for your comment; I agree, I am a christian and I have my handsfull just keeping myself on the narrow path, so I don't want to be judged nor do I judge; At the present time I do not go to church, there are so many fake Christians, and Churches, and sad to say alot are all about the money or who is who; I have to believe that there are honest to goodness, real Christians, and good churches, I have been told that the Mountian Top Believers Church, Doesn't ask for money, if you want to give you can and they don't turn anyone away, I may have found a true Church;
JJ

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 10, 2012
Bless us all Newport wrote:
To; Tragedy, Mabelvale, Thanks for your comment; I agree, I am a christian and I have my handsfull just keeping myself on the narrow path, so I don't want to be judged nor do I judge; At the present time I do not go to church, there are so many fake Christians, and Churches, and sad to say alot are all about the money or who is who; I have to believe that there are honest to goodness, real Christians, and good churches, I have been told that the Mountian Top Believers Church, Doesn't ask for money, if you want to give you can and they don't turn anyone away, I may have found a true Church;
I have been to this church and they have asked for money .
Dr Scoll

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos wrote:
It is a sad day for all of us christians ! It seems that the church has decided to start baptising all the lesbians in newport and welcoming them into the church . It is apparently a membership drive ! Money money money ! The bible says it is a sin . I know there are good people in this church . They are being mislead by the preacher for the almighty dollar. Please pray for for these people and hopefully they will see the light !
You must be out of your mind. It is a sin for you to gossip about people. You are just a hell cat. If a lesbian wants to be baptized you should be glad. They need to dip you 2 or 3 times. I could see it if the gays were raping kids, and robbing folks but the nerve of you to put them down and you are suppose to be a christian. You are just like most of these jokes in the ministry a bigm fake liar and pulpit pimp
Bless us all Newport

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 10, 2012
J.J OK so what else did you think of the church, I guess you can't always go by what you hear, thanks; not that I mind giving money, as we should, when we go.
Dr Scoll

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos wrote:
tragedy if you sin and know you did then who are you to be giving advice ? The bible is black and white no gray and no gay !!
Well Doc you had better get ready for hell because you and your buddies along with the bible toting fake preachers are going to burn in hell. We have certain pimp preachers who dare women in the pulpit unless they are a part of the fam that helps pimp the pimp. You are going to see in due time. The very person/persons that you try and out cast might have to cool your burning fever my dear. It happened to several bible totters in Newport when I was a young kid. The worst thing u can do is mistreat those who are trying to learn about his word. You are just evil and so are the pimp dogs in your area.
newport native

Batesville, AR

#13 Apr 10, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos wrote:
It is a sad day for all of us christians ! It seems that the church has decided to start baptising all the lesbians in newport and welcoming them into the church . It is apparently a membership drive ! Money money money ! The bible says it is a sin . I know there are good people in this church . They are being mislead by the preacher for the almighty dollar. Please pray for for these people and hopefully they will see the light !
Christian means Christ like which you definatey are NOT! ppl like you are why I do not attend church. you need to ask for prayers for yourself.
PussyCat

Quitman, AR

#14 Apr 10, 2012
Dr Carl Peythos wrote:
It is a sad day for all of us christians ! It seems that the church has decided to start baptising all the lesbians in newport and welcoming them into the church . It is apparently a membership drive ! Money money money ! The bible says it is a sin . I know there are good people in this church . They are being mislead by the preacher for the almighty dollar. Please pray for for these people and hopefully they will see the light !
Who are all the lesbians in Newport, and why do you know them?
Heavens Gait

Frisco, TX

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Flee To Jesus
a concerned citizen

Arlington, TX

#17 Apr 11, 2012
Dr. Carl has all the posers and dykes all stirred up . All of the people posting are hateful . God help us !
Bridget Hendrix Part One

Little Rock, AR

#18 Apr 11, 2012
Really .... this made Newport's gossip topic! A friend brought this to my attention because I do not read this trash, so let's get to work on who started this and the errors it is full of, shall we??? Mountain Top Believer's has a Pastor, Assistandt Pastor and a Youth Pastor that are vessels for God and not what religion has brought about and broken the backs of God's people over the past 30 plus years, as did the Pharisee's and Saducee's. I realize I may be speaking over some peoples heads because you actually have to read your bible to understand that, so excuse my understanding and the writers ignorance! They do not ask for money, there are offering and tithing buckets up front for those whom wish to tithe or offer. Every now and then Pastor Mark will have you to raise your offering for a blessing of impartation in the name of Jesus. There will be many of you not understanding that and some will. Will you give from your heart and your resposnibility, God is faithful to give back. You will not ever be able to out give God. As a Christian, we all have the right to give our blessing. Pastor Mark speaks a blessing over the offering/tithe for an impartaion of blessing uopn the giver. This is very biblical and is a wonderful tool that God gives His children. Some of these old school religious churchs are not getting on board with what God is doing these days. God has prophesied and has spoken that a season (2011) has come to an end and a new 7 year season has began (2012) and His Spirit will be poured onto His people. One additional thing one must know is this... God is sick and tired of people being beat down by religion and He has ever God given authority to shut the mouths of those that are coming against what He is doing in this new season...and He will shut their mouths!!! I can not tell you the number of people that have stopped going to church in the last 30 years because all they were receiving was how they were going to hell if they didnt act a certain way, love a certain way, give a certain way, forgive a certain way etc. People stopped teaching us how to have a relationship with God and began to beat us down with rules! The bible says that Jesus came to fulfil the laws of the old testament. He knew that we had tried and tried to do it in the flesh and have failed but moreso He saw how MAN manipulated His law and began to control His people and run them so far away from Him ...AGAIN! So Christ came to fulfil the law and you are now covered by His grace. To continue to live up to every law (which you can not) you turn your back on what Jesus has done for you. The law is in place to show you your sin and not to comndemn you to eternity without God! If people are going to quote the bible, I suggest you read it. I am on my fourth reading og it and I know who I am in Christ.
Now lets address the lesbian situation in Mountain Top Believers church..... I am the only lesbian that goes there! I was not baptized this Easter Sunday because I am already a child of the most high God and have been baptized years ago. Pastor Mark does not dispute that homosexuality is spoken about in the bible nor does he condone it.
Bridget Hendrix Part Two

Little Rock, AR

#19 Apr 11, 2012
He isn't preaching down to anyone like old religion does, he is teaching about a God that loves His people and desires a relationship with them. Then and ony then will things began to change! My sexual orientation is not up for debate among people, it is between God and I ONLY! Before you go quoting all the gay passgaes in Lev, Romans and I Cor, I suggest you do your homework and find out what language it was written in, what region it was written in, what was going on at that time, and what the real meaning is....because those factors change things a lot. The bible is the inspired written word of God and every word is true. But again one must consider it isn't as black and white in meaning as it literally reads until you dig into original language, customs, region and law/ritual. That my friends changes a bit more than you know. I am not going to give you a bible lesson today, that is your responsibility and in the mean time, I will not allow you or anyone else to condemn me for who I am from birth. God and I only have a say in this matter. You should also go back in read in the red letterin where Jesus states that some will be born of the mothers womb a eunuch! Do your homeowrk! Now let's adress DR CARL PEYTHOS... I am a pretty smart gal and I am using the process of elimination here so I will suggest that Danny is the culprit that hides behind the name. I love the way people want to cemment but wont man up to whom they are...shame shame shame, I believe that makes you a coward! As I walked along Jacksonport to witness another church baptize several people, I was thankful that our God was receiving a couple new children unto His service. I noticed you Danny in the midst. You called my Pastor a false prophet because for the past 15 years he has served our community WITHOUT A PAYCHEK from the church. He fasts, he prays, he has dedicated his life to be a vessel and a servant of God and I might add he is blessed beyond meausre for doing so. I would assume that you...Danny and your companions that have fell ousted by Mountain Top, which they were not, they have chosen to not continue to come. Now I could enlighten the entire community right now as to why they have chosen not to come, but that would make me just like you! My God given heart will not allow me to expose the real reason. Never the less, As I read each and every comment I could see the similarities in past posts and conversation of Dnny, Paul and Al! Men, I suggest you get on your knees and ask the God you claim to love to forgive you of your trespasses! What nyou have done here is stir up a hornets nest with God himself. I am thankful to know that I serve a God that loves all of His children, and yes, that includes you three and your sin!! Good people of Jackson county, I love you. I always have. Be you black or white, or rich or poor. I love my hometown and I love the people. I am here to share my heart with you and the God I love is moviong in a way He hasnt been able to do because of being bound by religion for so long. Mountain Top isnt about gay or straight, black or white, rich or poor, good clothes or bad clothes, dresses or pants.... that is shallow and man made rules. Mountain Top is about a family (Mark, Nora, Justin and Amber) that have given their hearts to God in the times such as these to bring a community, a state a nation back to God. The Assistant Pastor and her husband (Brenda and Danny) are doing the same. They have a lot to give to this community. I have always said that this town has nothing to keep our youth nor our adults busy and we are a church pew or bar stool kind of town. This church will not fault you for being human and where you are on Saturday prior to coming in on Sunday. That is between you and God and they undertsnad it is a process...your and Gods process.
Bridget Hendrix Part 3

Little Rock, AR

#20 Apr 11, 2012
If Pastor Mark feels led by the Holy Spirit to speak with you about your worldly ways, he will one on one, as a pastor should. Nothing goes unnoticed with God in charge. But.... do not bash a church that you know nothing about. God has had enough church bashing. Regardless of denomination, we are all His children and it is time to oversome racial, denomination and socical limitations. I am not offended at what you wrote here Dr Carl...looks like you didnt get the reaction you had hoped for anyway! Thank you for showing people who you really spoke for...satan, because what you said was not of God. I challenge you to live more in the spirit than of the wayward flesh, only then can you find peace and rest. In Jesus Christ name I speak and claim forgiveness to you for posting this.
Good

Newport, AR

#21 Apr 11, 2012
It is amazing what you can learn from top of a bar stool.
Bridget Hendrix Part Two wrote:
He isn't preaching down to anyone like old religion does, he is teaching about a God that loves His people and desires a relationship with them. Then and ony then will things began to change! My sexual orientation is not up for debate among people, it is between God and I ONLY! Before you go quoting all the gay passgaes in Lev, Romans and I Cor, I suggest you do your homework and find out what language it was written in, what region it was written in, what was going on at that time, and what the real meaning is....because those factors change things a lot. The bible is the inspired written word of God and every word is true. But again one must consider it isn't as black and white in meaning as it literally reads until you dig into original language, customs, region and law/ritual. That my friends changes a bit more than you know. I am not going to give you a bible lesson today, that is your responsibility and in the mean time, I will not allow you or anyone else to condemn me for who I am from birth. God and I only have a say in this matter. You should also go back in read in the red letterin where Jesus states that some will be born of the mothers womb a eunuch! Do your homeowrk! Now let's adress DR CARL PEYTHOS... I am a pretty smart gal and I am using the process of elimination here so I will suggest that Danny is the culprit that hides behind the name. I love the way people want to cemment but wont man up to whom they are...shame shame shame, I believe that makes you a coward! As I walked along Jacksonport to witness another church baptize several people, I was thankful that our God was receiving a couple new children unto His service. I noticed you Danny in the midst. You called my Pastor a false prophet because for the past 15 years he has served our community WITHOUT A PAYCHEK from the church. He fasts, he prays, he has dedicated his life to be a vessel and a servant of God and I might add he is blessed beyond meausre for doing so. I would assume that you...Danny and your companions that have fell ousted by Mountain Top, which they were not, they have chosen to not continue to come. Now I could enlighten the entire community right now as to why they have chosen not to come, but that would make me just like you! My God given heart will not allow me to expose the real reason. Never the less, As I read each and every comment I could see the similarities in past posts and conversation of Dnny, Paul and Al! Men, I suggest you get on your knees and ask the God you claim to love to forgive you of your trespasses! What nyou have done here is stir up a hornets nest with God himself. I am thankful to know that I serve a God that loves all of His children, and yes, that includes you three and your sin!! Good people of Jackson county, I love you. I always have. Be you black or white, or rich or poor. I love my hometown and I love the people. I am here to share my heart with you and the God I love is moviong in a way He hasnt been able to do because of being bound by religion for so long. Mountain Top isnt about gay or straight, black or white, rich or poor, good clothes or bad clothes, dresses or pants.... that is shallow and man made rules. Mountain Top is about a family (Mark, Nora, Justin and Amber) that have given their hearts to God in the times such as these to bring a community, a state a nation back to God. The Assistant Pastor and her husband (Brenda and Danny) are doing the same. They have a lot to give to this community. I have always said that this town has nothing to keep our youth nor our adults busy and we are a church pew or bar stool kind of town. This church will not fault you for being human and where you are on Saturday prior to coming in on Sunday. That is between you and God and they undertsnad it is a process...your and Gods process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Question 35,010
chelsie russell (Apr '14) 9 hr Guest 9
biggest dealer 9 hr wassup 3
Laura goings 14 hr LAURA GOINGS 14
Matt Reed Sat just a girl 1
Bruno's steakhouse Sat Wow 13
I'm coming out the closet Sat Lay 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages