hospital acting strange

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 15, 2013
hospital under investigation some using hospital for motel workers letting boy friends sleep in rooms
christy

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Well badbone, I took my husband there four days ago. It took them three hours to give him a shot for an eye infection. I should have took him to Jonesboro.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 15, 2013
that place is strange after hours my oldest daugther saw a black an white getting it on she was in the hospital her self at 2 am she went home there is something fishy going on
christy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 15, 2013
That is gross. Too many germs at the hospital to be getting it on. Lol
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2013
we must investigate
Odemon

Blytheville, AR

#6 Feb 16, 2013
This society is corrupt , would anything surprise you .
Good grief

Newport, AR

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Have you ever noticed that the Hospital Logo is designed to look like Holiday Inn Motel logo.
Educated Nprt Native

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Badbone are you EVER going to back up all this stuff you talk? All you do is sit behind ur computer complaining. That is trashy. You give white people a bad name. Do something with yourself other than sitting behind ur comp talking crap you won't, or can't, back up. Don't talk about change, BE the change.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 17, 2013
i think the hospital is being used for a front dont no what it is but its not a hospital

Sparkman, AR

#10 Feb 17, 2013
I know the hospital is not under any kind of investigation. I think this badbone character is just one of those people who expects to be cared for by the working population. By all his posts, it is obvious he and his family frequent the ER; then do nothing but run the hospital down. He is just a piss poor waste of protoplasm.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 17, 2013
anything i say i can back up i go to the va when i need to go my wife an two kids go to batesville look at the nurses the good nurses have when elsewhere they gave my oldest daughter the wrong medicine an almost killed her you people do what you want but the city want help get a hospital but we need one for other people lets pray that we get one in the future
in the news

Paragould, AR

#12 Feb 23, 2013
badbone, hope your daughter is well. but really do you watch the news at all? medical errors have been a topic for a long time. Doctors & nurses hate it when a medicine makes someone worse instead of better. but according to the research/news medical errors happen anywhere there are people working......which I assume is also the VA and Batesville and all other healthcare intitutions. Sometimes there isn't an error at all the patient's body just reacts badly to the medicine given. An allergy can develop on any given day. I know people that took pencillin shots for years and then when they were 60 started having reactions of rash. It happens.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 23, 2013
is it an error when the nurses let their boy friends sleep there on their shifts or have sex with them what a hospital yall like it go there my family dont thank GOD
hello

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 24, 2013
We can't get a new hospital but we getting a new jail though!!! Sounds legit?.....NOT!

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
i heard the short fat Simmons girl that work by the er be having guys come in for sex?
Hopeless

Cabot, AR

#16 Mar 4, 2013
guest wrote:
i heard the short fat Simmons girl that work by the er be having guys come in for sex?
get a life and shut up lying
For real

Cabot, AR

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone know the ho that comes to work drunk and they let her keep coming back? That's what gives the hospital a bad name it's the people they employ clean up the staff and the hospital might have a better reputation. Heard she is being watched cant wait till karma comes around.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 4, 2013
come on grand reaper come get them
people

Paragould, AR

#19 Apr 5, 2013
I find it ironic that badbone is so happy with the nurses that work in Batesville because many of them worked in Newport before Batesville and some work both places at the same time. Some worked in Batesville and now only work in Newport.So they are good care givers when they work in Batesville but bad caregivers if they work in Newport? Makes no sense to me. People are mobile these days and because of the economy many work more than one job. If you have issues with a particular nurse you need to call their supervisor. It is wrong to lump all workers together saying they are good or bad. I am sure there are good and bad working everywhere......Walmart, Sonic, Hospitals, on & on. I have had some really nice, caring nurses when I was admitted to Harris Hospital. I like being able to stay close to home. Makes it easier for my family to visit.
interested

Bellevue, WA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
i used Batesville for years until they were really ugly about my daughter who was having a major asthma attack. accused her of stealing an ipod from a nurse's purse when she couldnt even breath. cop busted in as she was recieving treatment. I use Newport now. I dont run my kids to the er unless its a real emeregency (I pay for their insurance and medical care).!t always took 3~5 hours at batesville and at Newport we are seen and treated much faster. There is good and bad in every health care institution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Patterson stop flirting 7 hr curious 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr cowhockey 30,037
Who is your choice for Diaz Mayor race? 12 hr guest 6
Stop flights to help control Enola 15 hr Al 7
Cotton or Pryor for Senate 15 hr smarter-than-newport 19
carmen and her black boyfriend (Apr '14) 23 hr wonder 9
carman Thu wondering 1
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport Jobs