Mica Meeks...JIFFY?
amber

Newport, AR

#1 Dec 28, 2010
she be gettin round like they say she do?

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2010
I heard that's true
mmmhmm

Newport, AR

#3 Dec 29, 2010
sure is true..has since she was in high school..and dont care if he is taken or not
ford man

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2010
Send her my way
chuccy stallnacker

Newport, AR

#5 Dec 29, 2010
leave the girl alone wht she does is her buisness
YUK

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2010
She is so nasty, I can't even see why ANYONE would want anything to do with her. She has kids by so many guys and isn't even sure who the daddy is. She aint' nothin but a crack hoe! Watch out guys, ajax can't even wash off what she has!
april

Frisco, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2010
YUK wrote:
She is so nasty, I can't even see why ANYONE would want anything to do with her. She has kids by so many guys and isn't even sure who the daddy is. She aint' nothin but a crack hoe! Watch out guys, ajax can't even wash off what she has!
How do u know, did u give it to her?
ford man

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2010
Good looks means a lot, she is effn fine
haters

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 30, 2010
I've known her for a long dam time and she is a great person, would do anyhing for anyone. So what her kids have different dads... Her main problem and mistake was BRAD JACKSON!!!!! Since shes been single she is straight and you would know if you have seen her latly. Got a nice ass and wouldnt mind seeing he rest
unbelievable

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2010
OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE WRITING THIS DO NO KNOW HER AND NEEDS TO SAY IT TO HER, BET ITS SOMEONE THAT PRETENDS TO BE HER FRIEND.... SHE HAS A 4.0 IN SCHOOL AND IS ALWAYS WIH HER KIDS. AS FAR AS THE PAST EVERYONE HAS SKELETONS IN HEIR CLOSETS AND PEOPLE DO CHANGE
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 30, 2010
I don't know where the hell you people are getting your info from. Micha is a wonderful person and mother. And if any of you saw her you could tell how well she is doing. She looks great and is doing great things with her life. So to all the haters why don't you worry about your own damn life and leave hers alone.

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2010
Lol I bet she appreciates bull shit spread on topix, a site only people who have no life at all go on to down people they are jelous of
guy

United States

#13 Jan 1, 2011
What's jiffy stand for
Get a life

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2011
HATERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 40,761
Wesley goings 9 hr parent 11
tabby billings (May '14) Thu Someine who knows 50
Who is bruce greer Wed Emily 1
Mcnutt Nov 15 Exxxxx 3
Josh goings Nov 14 Guest 1
Who is the hottest milf in Newport?? (Oct '10) Nov 11 bisexual 15

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance