Next Last
nene

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Has two diff girls pregnant. Hahaha hmm
syd

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I know right!! He has tried to mess wit me to!
lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 9, 2012
This is soooo funny! Wonder who started this
Childish

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 9, 2012
syd wrote:
I know right!! He has tried to mess wit me to!
and who are u yeah ok

Newport, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2012
So... Who are the two??
nene

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
So... Who are the two??
one from batesville and other has his first child already...
Sad he still running with others and they clueless
lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Well I don't see how he would have time to mess around. He is always with his gf and daughter!
haha

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Well I don't see how he would have time to mess around. He is always with his gf and daughter!
HA YEAH RIGHT, Think again! Too funny
lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Well if he is that's his business! Who knows!
Lindley worker

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
She works even overtime and he seldom keeps baby. He has tons free time and baby mom just believes it all. Sad, she wonderful beautiful mother & person
jst

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Lindley worker wrote:
<quoted text>
She works even overtime and he seldom keeps baby. He has tons free time and baby mom just believes it all. Sad, she wonderful beautiful mother & person
yep!!
Truth Seeker

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 12, 2012
nene wrote:
Has two diff girls pregnant. Hahaha hmm
guess you have nothing else to say...
If you know truth speak it..
Well

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 13, 2012
If people wasnt so damn stupid and believed things on this site ur life would be sooo much better. Topix is so stupid it needs to be shut down! I don't understand how he has time to cheat even get two pregnant! Crazy! People please grow up
Mike

Newport, AR

#14 Dec 14, 2012
This is a joke you guys need to just stop hating Jwiz is my boy and I have always had his back he loves his baby and his GF very much!!! Everyone has made some mistakes in the past but they have worked through it do STOP!!!!! The Damn hating on him.
Well

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Ha
Thumper

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jan 9, 2013
He is punk ass wanna be...
Jwiz

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Listen nene or whatever the fuck your name is im not gonns be immature and try to dawg you out on here bc I dont know you, but since you know so much bout me who is this girl from batesville I got a kid by. Bc I have one babymama Kristi Poe. Thats it got one kid and one on the way by her. Now syd. Ive never in my life tried to mess with a girl named syd. So take that shit some where else. Mike prechate that comment. Ive made mistakes but I love my babymama and kids so if yall are so real put your real name and stop hiding behind a damn computer screen.
Honey Blossom

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Jwiz wrote:
Listen nene or whatever the fuck your name is im not gonns be immature and try to dawg you out on here bc I dont know you, but since you know so much bout me who is this girl from batesville I got a kid by. Bc I have one babymama Kristi Poe. Thats it got one kid and one on the way by her. Now syd. Ive never in my life tried to mess with a girl named syd. So take that shit some where else. Mike prechate that comment. Ive made mistakes but I love my babymama and kids so if yall are so real put your real name and stop hiding behind a damn computer screen.
Just like you say you didn't od the other night we were in the er at same time. You may have one baby momma but you no baby daddy you sperm donor. As I hear you pathetic as dad sorry excuse for man. One minute you act gangster like you go hard then you just crumble like pansy ass. You don't work don't take care kids yeah I say your sorry excuse for everything you will be just like you mom and dad pen may be to good for you.
Nichole Sherrill

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Honey Blossom maybe you need a life this is his mother and I dont appreciate the things you are saying because i would like to know when you became God because only God has the right to judge others. Listen everyone makes mistakes in life so he cast the first stone must look at themselves because you must be without sin in your life to judge others. What goes on in their relationship rather good or bad is no ones but theirs. Please learn that because the shoe will be on the other foot one day and you wont like what others will say about you. May God bless you when its your judgement time.
tont

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Whose his sister? Is his sister married to a man named Joey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr mossy seaman 30,441
looking for info on Rainey families (Jun '09) 8 hr Jen R 4
merry christmas everyone 8 hr Ms Santa 5
Slavery 9 hr John 7
b*tches wit no teeth 9 hr nope 1
Local Church 10 hr CuriousGeorge 3
pregnant 11 hr what 20
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web