julie crawford (aka) julie parker

Posted in the Newport Forum

i am me

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
whats up with her??

Newport, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Well youll be dead soon....the AIDS gonna eat you up brotha!
Joe Balls

Newport, AR

#5 Mar 9, 2012
If shes like her sister Teri she needs a horse Di*k

Longview, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Shes a nasty bitch that everbody in newport has f**ked an got her kid taken away an it don't bother her at all.People like that need to be fixed just like dogs at age 12 before they have kids
Gest

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Mar 22, 2012
Hell by the age of 12 she had giving head's job's down great
wonka wonka wonka

Mountain View, AR

#9 Mar 25, 2012
maybe she was molested or something. Maybe shes got serious problems, maybe its better not to judge since we aint her or walked in her shoes.
Excuses

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2012
I was molested and I haven't screwed a bunch of guys or had my kids taken away. I get so tired of everyone blaming their issues on their childhood. At what age are you considered to be an adult, deal with your sh!t and start taking responsibility for your own life. Especially if you have brought a child into this world. It is hard for a molested person to realize their self worth doesn't lie between their legs and relationships, trust, self love, these things do not come easily, but it can be done with some effort. Best thing I ever did was learn to respect myself. It isn't about sex, its about the high or gratification you get of someone else wanting you like a drug, then you have to perform to keep your connection going, except you usually feel disgusted with yourself after its all over and he no longer wants or needs you; and you knOw everyone thinks your a slut and you also know everyone is right. It doesn't have to be this way, you just have to find that gradification within yourself and. Love and respect yourself. It feels great!! Way better than 15 (3-5 I'm some cases) minutes under some guy whom you secretly just wish he would hurry up and finish already bc you know he isn't doing it for you. I don't know this girl just ran across this thread and I get so tired of all theses excuses; I have sex, do drugs, steal, abuses my kids, ect. Bc of my childhood.. Stop whinning and take responsibility for your own life!!
wonka wonka wonka

Mountain View, AR

#11 Mar 25, 2012
you don't know this girl but you just judged her like you did, get a grip dumbass it aint about you. she aint making excuses for herself, she hasn't even posted on this topic.
unknown

Newport, AR

#12 Apr 7, 2012
All you people on here who are talking shit about her are not any better and while you are talking shit mabe ya'll can grow some balls and go tell her what you think about her to her face. Everyone makes mistakes and who are any of you to judge her.
wonka wonka wonka

Mountain View, AR

#13 Apr 14, 2012
yea leave her the hell alone
sad

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Apr 14, 2012
I know Julie and though she has her issues, she's about the sweetest person I know. It breaks my heart that she's had such hardships, but I do know that when enough bad happens you start to get numb about it. I know more about her back story than most of you. All I know is she's in my prayers every night before I go to bed. I love you Julie! I hope you find peace in this crazy thing called life.

Longview, TX

#15 Apr 30, 2012
If she was any kind of a woman shed sign her D papers an send them back in
family

United States

#16 May 2, 2012
ricky she is sitting in jail going to prison today so shove your divorce papers up your ass
sad

Jonesboro, AR

#17 May 2, 2012
Oh ricky, as in the one who beat her? As in the one whom she'd run to my house terrified of? you want her to make YOUR life easier?? Get over yourself.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Julie is a nasty skank junkie whore who does not give a shit about anyone but herself. She most definitely does have some MAJOR STDs- I would know, as I hung out with her, but never did sleep with her, not to say she wasn't trying to. We broke up because I found out that she had slept with every single one of my "friends " and a ton of nasty, torn up druggies. She is like a freaking nympho. All she thinks of is how many guys she can sleep with, how many ways she can rip people off, and basically just how to be a bitch. And no, she was not molested, she just loves fucking people... and if you have drugs for her, all the better... she may even give you a bj then too. Lucky you... if you want to have your dick shrivel up and fall off. Those of you saying she has problems and is basically a nice person... um NO! She is a damn good con artist though. You will feel differently once she screws you over too. Good night and Good LUCK.
CHRISTY SUE
#19 Mar 20, 2013
Why is she going to prison. Who did she marry?
lil one

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Rickys not messed up they are divorced. Hell be home in a few days
pop drop and lock it

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2013
She is a freaking slut. She tried to get with my man at the river boat. Nasty
pop drop and lock it

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2013
She will Fu.. someone and get out of going to prison. I saw with my own eyes two Mexican men Fu her
get a life

United States

#23 Apr 2, 2014
She is a nasty f****n d*******e that hangs around guys that don't want her and begs for dope she is gonna get f****d up one day someone will show her what's up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min BARNEYII 32,757
Hungry man discrimination 9 hr Hungry man swastika 3
Looking for small house for sale in good shape Tue Movinghome 1
hud (Apr '10) Tue A fading mother 37
Katie adams (Mar '16) Dec 5 Leave it alone 3
Mark Mcnutt Dec 5 Ticklemefool 2
pitt bulls should be outlawed (Nov '13) Dec 5 Pit lover 15

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance