First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RESEARCH

Brookland, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2012
If you do the research you will be shocked . TO FIND THAT ALCOHOL IS A LEADING CAUSE OF DEATHS ON THE HIGHWAY IN YOUTS. A LEADING FACTOR IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE . A LEADING FACTOR IN " FIGHTS BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS "
LEADING FACTOR IN ARMED ROBBERIES. THE EXPENSE FOR THE REHABS IS OUT THE ROOF .((AND PERSCRIPTION DRUGS"))) WAKE UP AMERICA. This ever growning addiction or use of is leading to a MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WITH "organ destruction, heart failure , murder ,rape , children born with hole cavities in the stomach.
"AGAIN "EVER GROWING".((((( MARIJUANA ))))) In my research found "this drug has no statistics concerning domestic violence ! also has the same benifits many perscription drugs are used for "WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS !( making Marijuana woudl allow many sick in pain to get reliefe withou destroying their LIVER - KEDNEYS
STOMACH AND MUCH MORE.((( However i do not encourage the use of any drug except you are ill . Yet if our society is to " GET HIGH" ( between alcohol - prescription drugs - marijuana : the safest is Marijuana . DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
The debate between making Marijuana legal or thoes who say all manner of evil against it. Is much like the POLITICIANS smiling , all the time lying . LOOK WHERE WE ARE FOR FOLLOWING THEM , AND NOT STANDING AND DEMANDING AS AMERICANS. VOTE YES FOR MARIJUANA , ITS NOT NEAR AS HARMFUL .THE SICK NEED IT .
vote yes on issue 5

Newport, AR

#2 Oct 26, 2012
RESEARCH wrote:
If you do the research you will be shocked . TO FIND THAT ALCOHOL IS A LEADING CAUSE OF DEATHS ON THE HIGHWAY IN YOUTS. A LEADING FACTOR IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE . A LEADING FACTOR IN " FIGHTS BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS "
LEADING FACTOR IN ARMED ROBBERIES. THE EXPENSE FOR THE REHABS IS OUT THE ROOF .((AND PERSCRIPTION DRUGS"))) WAKE UP AMERICA. This ever growning addiction or use of is leading to a MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WITH "organ destruction, heart failure , murder ,rape , children born with hole cavities in the stomach.
"AGAIN "EVER GROWING".((((( MARIJUANA ))))) In my research found "this drug has no statistics concerning domestic violence ! also has the same benifits many perscription drugs are used for "WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS !( making Marijuana woudl allow many sick in pain to get reliefe withou destroying their LIVER - KEDNEYS
STOMACH AND MUCH MORE.((( However i do not encourage the use of any drug except you are ill . Yet if our society is to " GET HIGH" ( between alcohol - prescription drugs - marijuana : the safest is Marijuana . DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
The debate between making Marijuana legal or thoes who say all manner of evil against it. Is much like the POLITICIANS smiling , all the time lying . LOOK WHERE WE ARE FOR FOLLOWING THEM , AND NOT STANDING AND DEMANDING AS AMERICANS. VOTE YES FOR MARIJUANA , ITS NOT NEAR AS HARMFUL .THE SICK NEED IT .
My mother smkoed when she was dying of cancer. It was the only medicine to help her without making her feeling like she was in a fog. It gave her an appetite and helped with the pain. I have smoked daily for over 30 years. I have a well paying job, pay taxs, never been on any type if assistance, never been committed of a crime, do not use any drugs. It helps with my pain without side effects. My doctor knows I use and has no objections! Please educate yourselves and vote YES on issue 5.
Research

Blytheville, AR

#3 Oct 28, 2012
I dont use Marijuana , nor drink alcohol nor do perscription drugs. I do take drugs for diabetics " which destroy my kidney's. and liver ! I do not advacate the use of any drug ! i simple want to know the truth for myself. And i voted for thoes who may need to use , and fear the use of perscription drugs to DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD
*** now that is common knowledge " 'it is truth".
Advocate

Cabot, AR

#4 Nov 4, 2012
If you look back it has been used throughout history for medicinal purposes. Less than 100 years ago it was legal. Past governement studies are flawed. Not only would legalization for medical use help the sick it would create jobs, and revenue for the state. So it would be stupid not to legalize medical marijuana. It is inhumane to deny people medicine just because you don't agree with it. Ingorence is not bliss, education is success! Facts out way the opinion.
WOW

Newport, AR

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I think that prop. 5 will go through, I just think how funny it is on how far this world has come, just look we have a black president, going to pass Marijuana, put that with all the natural disasters and the wars it is close to the end of times, we really need to get ready for Jesus. Im not saying that if you smoke Marijuana that your going to hell, I am voting yes, but we all need to get ready
the freakin man

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Toke toke toke it up
Vote No

Cabot, AR

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Vote no for the pot heads. Let the sick take available medicines or suffer. Their choice.
guest1

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Vote No wrote:
Vote no for the pot heads. Let the sick take available medicines or suffer. Their choice.
Are you freaking kidding me? What a horrible, horiible thing to say. Marijuana is not addictive, as are current pain meds...marijuana does not have the horrible side effects that current pain meds do...marijuana does not effect your kidneys or liver as current meds do. How could any decent human being wish all that consequence of taking current available meds on someone who is already suffering? That is a disgusting display of ignorance and hatefulness. You need to pray you never suffer from chronic pain or illness. You know what they say about karma...
Haha

Newport, AR

#9 Nov 4, 2012
WOW wrote:
I think that prop. 5 will go through, I just think how funny it is on how far this world has come, just look we have a black president, going to pass Marijuana, put that with all the natural disasters and the wars it is close to the end of times, we really need to get ready for Jesus. Im not saying that if you smoke Marijuana that your going to hell, I am voting yes, but we all need to get ready
We have a black president so that means Jesus is coming. That's hilarious
VOTE YES

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 4, 2012
thank you very much
Somebody

Newport, AR

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Although I smoked marijuana in my younger days, I haven't smoked any in over 15 years. However, if I was to come down with cancer, glaucoma, MS or any other illness that studies say symptoms can be eased with it, I would definitely give it a try. Not everyone feels the same, but I think it should be up the each individual and not for the government to tell us what kind of medical treatment and medicine we choose. A lot of people act like this bill is going to legalize marijuana for everybody, that is not the case.
Vote No

Cabot, AR

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Vote no, there is no need for it.
Somebody

Newport, AR

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Maybe not for you, let others have the chance to decide for themselves which is best for them.
Vote No

Cabot, AR

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Vote no
Haha

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Somebody wrote:
Maybe not for you, let others have the chance to decide for themselves which is best for them.
Haven't you already figured it out? These people know what's good for us more than we do ourselves. God forbid someone enjoy life without pain or discomfort. You're not a real person if you aren't miserable 24/7.
Haha

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Somebody wrote:
Although I smoked marijuana in my younger days, I haven't smoked any in over 15 years. However, if I was to come down with cancer, glaucoma, MS or any other illness that studies say symptoms can be eased with it, I would definitely give it a try. Not everyone feels the same, but I think it should be up the each individual and not for the government to tell us what kind of medical treatment and medicine we choose. A lot of people act like this bill is going to legalize marijuana for everybody, that is not the case.
It's because no one wants to read. They see the word marijuana and automatically assume that it's legalization. Marijuana has such a negative name nowadays that if it was found to cure cancer or aids, people would still say no to it because of fear. However, if the pharmaceutical companies came up with a "miracle drug" that supposedly did those things, they would endorse it immediately, and in the end, the drug would probably cause more harm than good.
the freakin man

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Vote hell yes
Good grief

Newport, AR

#18 Nov 5, 2012
It will not pass, because we are in Southern Baptist country. The Bible belt is strong. We are being held captive by big Business(Drug Companies).
While Sigs are made up of over 200 added chemicals,
Grass is all Natural for the most part.
Just saying.
Vote No

Cabot, AR

#19 Nov 5, 2012
vote no
Haha

Newport, AR

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Vote No wrote:
vote no
Your argument is that of a small child.
I'll just answer with Vote no, because I have no other reasons than I'm an imbecile, is basically what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Input 1 hr Eddie 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr --Bad Dad-- 39,352
Lindley Sep 15 IKnow 2
Marijuana dispensary in Newport? Sep 14 King Lawler 6
Shearer's Sep 13 Jako 3
The Good Things (May '09) Sep 12 Curious Girl 61
Newport Bowling Center (Sep '09) Sep 12 Curious Girl 64

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages