NPD handling break ins

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Newport, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Newport Police Department is a joke. There was a break in near Erwin St and the guy assaulted the person living in the home. It took them forever to get there. They sent one police officer! He did nothing! What do ya'll think?
WhoCares

Newport, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2012
well I for one think you are a idiot....apparently something didn't go your way so you hide behind a computer and bitch.....it was probably a insurance job.
badbone

Benton, AR

#3 Jun 5, 2012
wwho cares shoot the preachers first
ummmmm

Roland, AR

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Sounds fishy.... what did they "steal" anyway, your prescription pills? And you need a report for your doctor to refill them?
badbone

Benton, AR

#5 Jun 6, 2012
lock an load the beedeville people just got back from texas an got caught in the beedeville cemertary welcome home heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
badbone

Benton, AR

#6 Jun 6, 2012
with a meth lab in the graveyard at beedeville
OKay

Cabot, AR

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Police were probably the ones that broke in and stold the stuff......
tin man

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2012
anybody hear about a arrest in a old house in beedeville i think it was about 4 people
Angela

Newport, AR

#9 Jun 25, 2012
I was the house that was broke into on Erwin Street. I walked in on him after returuning from the store. My disabled mother and special needs child and our two younger children were in my home at the time of the break in/assault! He took our jewlry and yes stole our medicine. He assualted me when I walked in the room. But to his surprise I fought back. So for those of you that think it is funny to crack jokes or be mean at other people expense well when it happens to you with children and elderly parents in your home and you do what you can to protect the people you love then please until you know what my family has gone through keep your rude comments to yourself. I have lived Newport all my life,didn't grow up rich, worked for everything I have just as many of you. It is a damn shame that we can't stand together as a community and fight for what we worked so hard for! We have to make fun or slander folks. This is not the same town I grew up in! This guy is still out there robbing and assaulting people I for one hope he comes back to my house I got something for him this time. Anyone who wants to come in my yard or home to steal something will be leaving in a body bag or ambulance! I had to fight everyday in my neighborhood growing up to prove myself, a lot of us did. Just the way it was once you did you was cool with everyone! Well I don't live very far from that same neighborhood and will continue to fight for what is mine and protect my family. I am sure you all would do the same. Now bash me if you want, doesn't change anything. Point is the guy is still out there I know what he looks like so if you know anything stand up and talk! I am not wealthy live in a descant home that I take pride in. Now any info would be greatly appreciated! If any of you know me you know I have always been repectful to anyone I talk with or come in contact with but you try to harm my family the ole school me comes out and I will show my tail! Thank you!!!
mee

Newport, AR

#10 Jun 25, 2012
bad bone you make me sick!!!! you talk shit just to be talking not knowing what the hell is going on!!!you are one sorry mf and you are stupid!!!
1345s secret
#11 Jun 25, 2012
tin man wrote:
anybody hear about a arrest in a old house in beedeville i think it was about 4 people
Yes, they arrested 3 people. They are all out of jail ad running the streets again.
1345s secret
#12 Jun 25, 2012
badbone wrote:
lock an load the beedeville people just got back from texas an got caught in the beedeville cemertary welcome home heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
I haven't heard anything about this. Do you know who they are?
I am me and glad to be

Batesville, AR

#13 Jun 25, 2012
mee wrote:
bad bone you make me sick!!!! you talk shit just to be talking not knowing what the hell is going on!!!you are one sorry mf and you are stupid!!!
supposedly he is SONNY SIMONS. don't know the ass, don't want to. Would like to know where this church is he says he teaches sunday school at.
OKay

Cabot, AR

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Angela wrote:
I was the house that was broke into on Erwin Street. I walked in on him after returuning from the store. My disabled mother and special needs child and our two younger children were in my home at the time of the break in/assault! He took our jewlry and yes stole our medicine. He assualted me when I walked in the room. But to his surprise I fought back. So for those of you that think it is funny to crack jokes or be mean at other people expense well when it happens to you with children and elderly parents in your home and you do what you can to protect the people you love then please until you know what my family has gone through keep your rude comments to yourself. I have lived Newport all my life,didn't grow up rich, worked for everything I have just as many of you. It is a damn shame that we can't stand together as a community and fight for what we worked so hard for! We have to make fun or slander folks. This is not the same town I grew up in! This guy is still out there robbing and assaulting people I for one hope he comes back to my house I got something for him this time. Anyone who wants to come in my yard or home to steal something will be leaving in a body bag or ambulance! I had to fight everyday in my neighborhood growing up to prove myself, a lot of us did. Just the way it was once you did you was cool with everyone! Well I don't live very far from that same neighborhood and will continue to fight for what is mine and protect my family. I am sure you all would do the same. Now bash me if you want, doesn't change anything. Point is the guy is still out there I know what he looks like so if you know anything stand up and talk! I am not wealthy live in a descant home that I take pride in. Now any info would be greatly appreciated! If any of you know me you know I have always been repectful to anyone I talk with or come in contact with but you try to harm my family the ole school me comes out and I will show my tail! Thank you!!!
I agree with you. I moved out of that hole and so glad I did. Live around decent people now...... Be careful and stay safe...
Cassie

Newport, AR

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Angela, I'm with you. If anyone breaks into my house, I have something for them too and I am not afraid to use it. I also can make a hen out of a rooster.
Angela

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2012
Thank you two for the support, we are trying really hard to get out. On the look out for a house to buy else where. But until then Cassie I am like you not afraid to use it. I will do whatever means needed to protect my loved ones. We are trying to stay safe and be smart about it all. Just wish they would catch him, he has already broke into and assaulted another family just on the other side of the school. So people don't make it easy for this thief to get into your home. He doesn't care who you are or what race you are. So you live from Walnut, Erwin, Wilkerson or Remmel that seems to be his target areas. I just want him caught for my family's safty as well as any other's family.
factoid

Roland, AR

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Yeah angela I bet NPD is really working hard for you after all that trash talking you did on facebook and on here. You think they don't have facebook or don't read Topix?

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2012
And that's probaly part of the problem staying on the phone while working. They all keep their phones in their ears
factoid

United States

#19 Jun 29, 2012
Yeah they do. Or they park somewhere for hours and you can see the glow of the phone up to their head. They even text and drive. Thought that was illegal? Oh wait its legal if u are the po po I guess.
Angela

Newport, AR

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Factoid, I did not trash the police department what so ever. If me saying I wish they would catch him is trash talking well then consider it trash. Do you think I would have put my name on here if I cared if they see this or not. They already know who I am, duh they came to my house when all this happened, I am not trying to hide who I am factoid! Hello! Yes at the time I did do some trash talking on fb but you know what so would you if it was handled in the same manner at that time! So apparently you have to be on my friend's list on fb or otherwise you can't see my status's. Should have said something then, however I did go back on fb and apologize for my earlier status's. One other thing were you there? Or were you? The fact of the matter is I am speaking facts not bs "factoid". Now unless you know my situation and know myself and my family personally and can be grown enough to talk to me face to face or whatever then I don't really give two shits what you think. Why don't you be man or woman enough to come tell my elderly mom or our special needs child that she is truely safe and that she won't be all cause I wrote the truth on fb. You know it doesn't really matter my truth is in black and white. Seems to me you were trashing them yourself on here. Difference is I gave my name, and I didn't put anything on fb or here that I hadn't already told the police myself! Sure is sad how people can turn on the victim of the crime. Wouldn't nobody be mouthin' doody squat if it had happen to them! Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr BARNEYII 32,784
Jonathan Grizzle 15 hr Jackson 1
hud (Apr '10) Fri jeff 39
pitt bulls should be outlawed (Nov '13) Dec 5 Pit lover 15
10 signs of someone USING METH (Jul '10) Dec 4 Truth 38
question Dec 4 Flea 9
Newport Football (Sep '15) Dec 3 Football 54

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance