kyle

Bellevue, WA

#1 Mar 1, 2011
havent seen her in a while.
anyone know where shes been and are her and cody knight still together
sippinonnewportw ater

Batesville, AR

#2 Mar 1, 2011
unless she turns sideways u can find her where the glass pipe is and i imagine she is still with cody she wont let him outta her sight...unless "kyle" is brandy
brandydawn

Bellevue, WA

#3 Mar 1, 2011
sippinonnewportwater wrote:
unless she turns sideways u can find her where the glass pipe is and i imagine she is still with cody she wont let him outta her sight...unless "kyle" is brandy
wow!! u really dont know me... ive been clean for 6months now... so u should really get your info straightned out especially before you go hiding behind some bullshit fake name talkin shit on ppl...
livewthit

Newport, AR

#4 Mar 3, 2011
plp mk their own name wherever they go? if u steal from every store u r a THIEF. If u go around so doped up u cant open ur eyes u r a doper. u mk ur rep now live with it.
well

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 3, 2011
sippinonewportwater looks like you nailed it "kyle" is definetly brandydawn
justME

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2011
If shes part of the "mann" family she cant be anything nice. None of them turned out okay! Lol lol lol lol
curious

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2011
did this woman have a child
BJA

Arlington, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2011
First off that is not Brandie Mann, learn how to spell her name! How can she be in jail and on topix at the same time? Exactly. She is clean and looks great!!
Guest 321

Arlington, TX

#9 Aug 27, 2011
Me and brandie done hooked up. She done been wit half of Jackson county from what I hear. I didn't wear a condom. Should I be worried?
MANN GIRL

Arlington, TX

#10 Aug 28, 2011
Excuse me. But I happen to be a mann girl, and my family does have a few flaws, but so does everyone's, including yours. And just for your pathetic information, people do make mistakes, and some learn from them and some don't, but I have a HUGE family, so before you judge one two or even ten people from a family you should know that not all of us are bad. Just for your information we have a Christian family, who goes to work, school, and college. And I have many younger family members who work their butt off in school to make something of themselves, so how about you.. Get a life and lay off of my family. Kay. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Utah is pervert ... 30,944
Mandi Zelan 5 hr Intrested 1
medallion 6 hr britt c 6
Bobby Hubbard 12 hr Brandy 22
Melissa Riley back in jail Fri Old friend 7
K Baumgarner makes parole Fri Killer 6
Big tires Thu tire guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages