First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Sulphur, LA

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Whats up with her? Saw her the other day and she looks RUFF REALLY RUFF! Then I saw her again with Dylan Rudd that is really messed up.
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#2 Jul 2, 2009
If you're worried about her, ASK HER. April's a very up front person, if you ask her and she thinks you need to know she'll tell you. Do not start rumors about her, I know her quite well and she's a good person. She and I have had our ups and downs, but I always knew if she had somethin to say she'd come to my face and say it. I got respect for her.
WOW

Sulphur, LA

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Whats up with her? Saw her the other day and she looks RUFF REALLY RUFF! Then I saw her again with Dylan Rudd that is really messed up.
She is pregnant by Dillion or at least he's the person of the month this time. Ain't this like the 3rd time in 6mths she's claimed to be pregnant? Hope she's lying this time too bcuz if not that is gonna be one messed up little baby. Her arms look like a pin cushion that's sad.
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#4 Jul 6, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>She is pregnant by Dillion or at least he's the person of the month this time. Ain't this like the 3rd time in 6mths she's claimed to be pregnant? Hope she's lying this time too bcuz if not that is gonna be one messed up little baby. Her arms look like a pin cushion that's sad.
WOW is right. Its none of ya'lls business what that girl does in her life and you need to keep her name outta ur mouth unless you plan to say this stuff to her face.
WOW

Sulphur, LA

#5 Jul 7, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW is right. Its none of ya'lls business what that girl does in her life and you need to keep her name outta ur mouth unless you plan to say this stuff to her face.
There ain't nothing I put on here I wouldn't say to her face; I mean get real what is she gonna do cuss me? That's all she will do I PROMISE YOU THAT! Besides I don't have to tell her anything she knows it's WRONG to be shootin up dope and especially if she is pregnant.
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#6 Jul 7, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>There ain't nothing I put on here I wouldn't say to her face; I mean get real what is she gonna do cuss me? That's all she will do I PROMISE YOU THAT! Besides I don't have to tell her anything she knows it's WRONG to be shootin up dope and especially if she is pregnant.
Then say it TO her, not behind her back. Why don't you check ur facts before throwing accusations?
WOW

Sulphur, LA

#7 Jul 10, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then say it TO her, not behind her back. Why don't you check ur facts before throwing accusations?
What accusations am I throwing? Beings you think you know so much next time ur around her look at her arms then apologize dumb a**. I don't give a sh*t what she does or how much she shoots up but when n if she is pregnant somebody needs to say something. That baby didn't ask to be conceived nor does it deserve the sh*t she is putting in her body and it can't take up for itself.
HopingfortheBest

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2009
Wow!! Alrighty then...
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#9 Jul 10, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>What accusations am I throwing? Beings you think you know so much next time ur around her look at her arms then apologize dumb a**. I don't give a sh*t what she does or how much she shoots up but when n if she is pregnant somebody needs to say something. That baby didn't ask to be conceived nor does it deserve the sh*t she is putting in her body and it can't take up for itself.
I would never apologize to someone who's badmouthing my friend. If she's having drug issues then she needs help, not judgment. I'd be happy to help her if she needed me to. If you got something to say about her than say it TO HER. I bet she'd be happy to hear whatever you have to say.
WOW

Sulphur, LA

#10 Jul 11, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never apologize to someone who's badmouthing my friend. If she's having drug issues then she needs help, not judgment. I'd be happy to help her if she needed me to. If you got something to say about her than say it TO HER. I bet she'd be happy to hear whatever you have to say.
Then help the idiot if not because she's your friend and she hasn't ask for it DO IT FOR THAT INNOCENT BABY! Not only that get her outta the bars from sleeping with just whoever will sleep with her for the night every week-end. Or are you the one there with her every week-end.
drama

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Jul 11, 2009
and the answer comes from jayme what a surprize
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#12 Jul 11, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Then help the idiot if not because she's your friend and she hasn't ask for it DO IT FOR THAT INNOCENT BABY! Not only that get her outta the bars from sleeping with just whoever will sleep with her for the night every week-end. Or are you the one there with her every week-end.
I haven't been in the bar in months, but when I do go... yes... I talk to April. Last time I saw her she was seeming just fine to me. I don't have proof that she needs my help, but she knows if she does all she has to do is ask. You are not the creator of this world, you have no say in anyone elses life. Stop judging people, its not right.
WOW

Sulphur, LA

#13 Jul 11, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been in the bar in months, but when I do go... yes... I talk to April. Last time I saw her she was seeming just fine to me. I don't have proof that she needs my help, but she knows if she does all she has to do is ask. You are not the creator of this world, you have no say in anyone elses life. Stop judging people, its not right.
Neither is taking up for a dope head shooting up that's pregnant either. Some friend you are.
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#14 Jul 11, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is taking up for a dope head shooting up that's pregnant either. Some friend you are.
I don't think that her life is any of your business, or mine for that matter unless she chooses to tell me. I really can't see April doing dope if she really is pregnant. She loves kids way too much, so its possible that if she did have problem w/ drugs and is pregnant that she woulda given up drugs the second she found out. Cus THAT is the April I know.
Guest1

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Jul 11, 2009
Jayme do you know everyone? You sure seem to know alot about any and everyone that is talked about on here
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#16 Jul 11, 2009
Guest1 wrote:
Jayme do you know everyone? You sure seem to know alot about any and everyone that is talked about on here
Pretty much. Most of the ppl ya'll talk smack about I went to school with or hung out with at some point.
Guest1

Austin, AR

#17 Jul 12, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. Most of the ppl ya'll talk smack about I went to school with or hung out with at some point.
You can leave the ya'll out of it . Don't talk smack about anyone. None of my business what anyone does.
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#18 Jul 12, 2009
Guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can leave the ya'll out of it . Don't talk smack about anyone. None of my business what anyone does.
Then why does it matter who I know?
april

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Dec 9, 2009
Jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does it matter who I know?
thank u for takin up for me whoever was talkin s*** didnt post their names bc they already no whats up. i aint gonna lie i was on dope for a min but i wasnt shootin s*** as soon as i found out i was pregnant i stopped unlike some people i no but im not gonna put the s*** talker out there bc they already no that they f***ed up and still is f***in up unlike me. my baby means the world to me and i aint gonna f*** that up. my baby just made me grow up maybe its time other people do the same. thank u again
Jayme

Ruston, LA

#20 Dec 9, 2009
april wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u for takin up for me whoever was talkin s*** didnt post their names bc they already no whats up. i aint gonna lie i was on dope for a min but i wasnt shootin s*** as soon as i found out i was pregnant i stopped unlike some people i no but im not gonna put the s*** talker out there bc they already no that they f***ed up and still is f***in up unlike me. my baby means the world to me and i aint gonna f*** that up. my baby just made me grow up maybe its time other people do the same. thank u again
Girl don't mention it. Just take care of yourself and that precious baby and do you. f**k these people, they spend way too much time on other people's lives. Love ya girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr John 33,905
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) 16 hr My name is nicole... 99
Best Basketball Players to come from Grubbs? (Nov '09) 18 hr Former Grubbs Alumni 22
Dump trucks destroying the roads 20 hr Mad Maxx 12
who was in the wreck by sonic 21 hr what 1
Riggins went under Feb 25 Rice 19
Laura goings Feb 24 Just saying 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages