Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm pretty new to the area so let me introduce myself, my name is Tammy, and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! So if you've ever thought about hosting your very own Passion Party, then here's your chance! I offer women only parties, couple only parties, and I can even do your favorite themed parties! I do offer references from past party clients. Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you, and as a special thank you to you from be, all of my hostess get CRAZY hostess rewards and AMAZING discounts! So invite your girlfriends over, and let the FUN began with your Ultimate Girls Night In! I offer Passion Parties 7 days a week! If this sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy then contact me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com
You must be 18 years or older to schedule a party. I look forward to hearing from ya!
sue

Newport, AR

#2 Feb 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Passion's by Tammy"]Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm pretty new to the area so let me introduce myself, my name is Tammy, and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! So if you've ever thought about hosting your very own Passion Party, then here's your chance! I offer women only parties, couple only parties, and I can even do your favorite themed parties! I do offer references from past party clients. Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you, and as a special thank you to you from be, all of my hostess get CRAZY hostess rewards and AMAZING discounts! So invite your girlfriends over, and let the FUN began with your Ultimate Girls Night In! I offer Passion Parties 7 days a week! If this sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy then contact me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com
You must be 18 years or older to schedule a party. I look forward to hearing from ya![/QUOTE]
This makes me tingle
Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Ok guys and girls!!! I now have your Facebook page up and running for the one's who have asked for it!!! Look me up on Facebook! My page is under the name Passion's By Tammy so head on over and "like" my page!!
I look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Strickland 2 hr amanda 8
shopping center 5 hr Duhh 2
Uniforms tell what you are 5 hr Tatoosarestupid 1
Michael Tidwell (Feb '12) 6 hr Erin Tidwell 34
Johnna s george 7 hr guest 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Could be 30,500
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '14) 9 hr Sara 8
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?