Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm pretty new to the area so let me introduce myself, my name is Tammy, and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! So if you've ever thought about hosting your very own Passion Party, then here's your chance! I offer women only parties, couple only parties, and I can even do your favorite themed parties! I do offer references from past party clients. Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you, and as a special thank you to you from be, all of my hostess get CRAZY hostess rewards and AMAZING discounts! So invite your girlfriends over, and let the FUN began with your Ultimate Girls Night In! I offer Passion Parties 7 days a week! If this sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy then contact me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com
You must be 18 years or older to schedule a party. I look forward to hearing from ya!
sue

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

[QUOTE who="Passion's by Tammy"]Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm pretty new to the area so let me introduce myself, my name is Tammy, and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! So if you've ever thought about hosting your very own Passion Party, then here's your chance! I offer women only parties, couple only parties, and I can even do your favorite themed parties! I do offer references from past party clients. Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you, and as a special thank you to you from be, all of my hostess get CRAZY hostess rewards and AMAZING discounts! So invite your girlfriends over, and let the FUN began with your Ultimate Girls Night In! I offer Passion Parties 7 days a week! If this sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy then contact me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com
You must be 18 years or older to schedule a party. I look forward to hearing from ya![/QUOTE]
This makes me tingle
Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Ok guys and girls!!! I now have your Facebook page up and running for the one's who have asked for it!!! Look me up on Facebook! My page is under the name Passion's By Tammy so head on over and "like" my page!!
I look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
move on n stop trashing ur ex wives 1 hr Truth hurts feel it 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,729
Billy Hood/Reesa Moore 1 hr Truth hurts feel it 18
where is Craig Scudder these days???? 3 hr Real 5
choices 5 hr Tosha Bailey 4
someone keyed up my car April 24 2014 5 hr Truth hurts feel it 9
kit davis? (Feb '12) 15 hr Guest 6
•••
•••