Drug Task Force
Jackson County

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Lord knows the drug problems around here are worse than ever. Whatever happened to the Drug Task Force?
In the know

Newport, AR

#2 Nov 1, 2012
There has been an undercover drug task force working in Jackson County for the past several months! All u drug dealers around here are gonna get busted. They know who u are, where u live and who u have been selling dope to...There are alot of confidential imformants here to give them information and make drug buys from the dealers...If u decide to be a drug dealer 2 things can happen to u and both are bad (1) jailtime or (2) dead. So get ready cause one or both will happen...
Undercoverunderc over

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2012
They must ve the ones that drive right up on ya got illegal tinted windows the ones who do illegal u turns runs stop lights harass innocent people put brights on ya for miles act like the keystone cops and get more stoned and drunk than the dealers solve a murder that would be something wasting tax dollars on gas and pay going by what snitches say do your job
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 2, 2012
For real what kind of DTF does Newport have its a small ass town do something! Can't solve that past 4 murders and can't even find someone selling weed! I find that stuff all day you should be worried about the meth it's everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will i ever get over it 15 hr Hey whats that sound 14
CNA Classes at Lindley? 18 hr saint a claus 3
Old McDonald's building Wed guest 13
sorry neighbors on roblnson st Wed Guest 3
Stacy Roberts Jul 24 Chevy Man 1
Tupelo Jul 23 eddie watkins 5
Piggott Mohawks Jul 20 guest 2

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance