Giving it away or Selling it

Giving it away or Selling it

Posted in the Newport Forum

Truth Teller

Blytheville, AR

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Which seems to be the better one for you ?
What have you got that others want that you would just give it to a fiend ?
your car ? your four wheeler ? your clothes (just invite a friend over and say i want you to just pick out anything you want "its yours for free". NOW you tell me , is your body worth any of theses things ? or do you think less of your body than any of the things mentioned ? Point is , ever since the early time women have been selling their body.(some have made small fortunes of money)(have even found
wealthy men who married them) Even Hugh Heffener marries such women.
So please tell me why a woman would give hersef away ?(let me see i've though of how to define such) plain stupid ! air head ! got to be ignorant , for what could be making you more money than you can emagine , YOU GIVE AWAY. NO i dont advacate such acts . God has said fornication is to SIN AGAINST THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. but to give away your body "how dumb can you be'. SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE , women gettting pregnant by worthless me , who dont have
money "CHUMP CHANGE". and stupid enough to get pregnant , theses men who do such "dont have to STAND UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY' Although when you sell , the men are ClEAN and BRING THE $$$$. whatever you say ! ignorant , stupid , dump women who give it away, get knocked up, live in the project or have mommy to take care of you . YOU ARE TOO STUPID ! and each time we see you
or such we think " how ignorant , and dumb ' you must be . YOU GAVE AWAY WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN WORTH A FORTUNE. now again i dont advacate disobediance to God, but if your gonna " SELL IT " !
Okay

Cabot, AR

#2 Sep 17, 2012
And your point is??????
Just a thought
#3 Sep 17, 2012
And right under this post is an add that says "Make $75 now" lol...that is too freaky funny...
Truth Teller

Blytheville, AR

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Well if you had a daughter , what would your advice be ? Many parents know their daughters are sexually active "they give them the pill" . TRAINING THEM TO BE
CAUTIOUS ABOUT GIVING IT AWAY ! Why would they not man up and "if your going to encourage it " "AT LEAST HAVE THEM GET PAID ! People a nation is a sad
situation when COMMON KNOWLEDGE IS ACTED AS IF IT AINT HAPPENING !
A nation full of (as long as you dont admit it , it goes away). what a bunch of bunk.
Truth Teller

Blytheville, AR

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Some might say " it aint my business what my daughter is doing with herself.
WELL IT WILL BE YOUR BUSINESS WHEN SHE COMES IN ALL SWELLED UP , KNOCKED UP, PREGNANT !(you'll be helping raise it .) When she could have
gotten $$$$ and not gotten knocked up ! DA ! what should we do
Okay

Cabot, AR

#7 Sep 18, 2012
You must be a very lonley sick person to think of something like this and actually sit down and type it for decent people to read..........
Truth Teller

Brookland, AR

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Well Decent persons : Prostitution would save the lives of countless children.
Gee i was only thinking of the Blood which runs down the drain of a Baby being
Aborted . God will not hold guiltless thoes who have advocated sexual immorality
to which leads to the sheding of innocent blood. DO YOUR HOMEWORK !
Prostitutes are 90% less likely to get pregnant . SAVING THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN.
NIOW WHO IS SHAMED TO READ .( sin is sin , yet the taking of innocent blood " A CHILD UNBORN" is worse than .......hope you decent people are not offended by it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
Well Decent persons : Prostitution would save the lives of countless children.
Gee i was only thinking of the Blood which runs down the drain of a Baby being
Aborted . God will not hold guiltless thoes who have advocated sexual immorality
to which leads to the sheding of innocent blood. DO YOUR HOMEWORK !
Prostitutes are 90% less likely to get pregnant . SAVING THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN.
NIOW WHO IS SHAMED TO READ .( sin is sin , yet the taking of innocent blood " A CHILD UNBORN" is worse than .......hope you decent people are not offended by it.
I am offended by your ignorance and you using God's name while you advocate prostitution.
Truth Teller

Blytheville, AR

#10 Sep 19, 2012
then get off the forum ! are you so ignorant that you dont know God is offended by
the women getting pregnant , God says " it should not be" all im saying is , if there gonna sin against the Temple of the Holy Spirit " Stop getting pregnant and having
children to ABORT ! IT HAPPENS EACH AND EVER DAY. So; you offend me , by not trying to save " A CHILD " just one if we can !
Okay

Cabot, AR

#11 Sep 19, 2012
So now you know wat offends God??????? I think you might be offending him right now.......
chaching

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Hey truth, does ur mom want to make a few extra dollars, i bet when when u was a kid, ur nickname was .....i should of....... ur mom always called u that i bet....mama, why do u call me i should of.....well its because i should of........should of what mama..........swallowed....... .lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Truth Teller wrote:
then get off the forum ! are you so ignorant that you dont know God is offended by
the women getting pregnant , God says " it should not be" all im saying is , if there gonna sin against the Temple of the Holy Spirit " Stop getting pregnant and having
children to ABORT ! IT HAPPENS EACH AND EVER DAY. So; you offend me , by not trying to save " A CHILD " just one if we can !
YOU MUST BE A PIMP LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO SELL
Truth Teller

Blytheville, AR

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Listen : Now pay attention please: Fornication " to sin against the Temple of the Holy Spirit . Now thats going to bring damnation upon whoever does it . That is serious sin You'ed know that if you knew your bible ! I did not advocate Prsotitution
i only stated the TRUTH: I said ' if your going to commit fornication , You might as well get paid !#1. it woudl relieve the burden of tax payers paying for ho's kids (cause
the vast percentage of prostitutes dont get pregnant. ARE YOU TOO IGNORANT TO
GET IT ? If you wish to damn your own selves, WHY BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD BY ????? AND DISGRACE IT . cowards to stand up for truth !
G don

Newport, AR

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Okay wrote:
So now you know wat offends God??????? I think you might be offending him right now.......
You better start reading your bible, because HELL is forever.
Luke

Manila, AR

#16 Sep 29, 2012
To stand for the truth of what is in the pages of the word of God is ok.(and you will be hated of men for my sake the Lords word says). So get busy hating if you wish. The body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit ! Frnication is said in the word to be the sin against the Temple of the Holy Spirit ! Fornication is an unmarried act of "s-x"
All is said is : Prostutes are most unlikely to get preg. which leads to the killing of the unborn children . Its getting to be a past time . And this sick USA thinks killing the child is the answer. and you already know what i suggested .
That is if there gonna continue fornication
Just me

Cabot, AR

#17 Sep 29, 2012
You don't have to worry about going to jail if you give it away. Prostitution is illegal. Isn't it?
Luke

Brookland, AR

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Just seems reasonable "that if you dont care about going to hell for FORNICATION
you wouldnt care about going to jail. Pleple drink and drive , do drugs ,
Luke

Blytheville, AR

#19 Oct 15, 2012
The Law ! The Law of God says " A persons body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit !
Do you think defying Gods Law means anything to the " HO". Something wrong with
this nation is " God dont even count ". So perhaps we deserve a damned nation.
That is """IF" " you believe in God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cedar Ridge Football 1 hr Guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 43,221
Football playoffs (Nov '16) Sat Fan 2
Goodwill vs. Old Treasures (Sep '14) May 17 Five foot 2 and a... 7
Looking for a job mainly farm job. May 17 Common Sense Inc 2
New Life Childrens Home (Mar '14) May 16 Nightrider 12
cedar ridge sr girls head basketball coach jon... May 15 concerned parent 1

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages