As we sat in McDonalds

Posted in the Newport Forum

Laughing

Lake City, AR

#1 Feb 22, 2013
theses two blacks came in their pants were sagging and how stupid they looked
they had their caps all looking ignorant . if most of the generation was to ...... and never be seen again it wouldn't be a loss im saying theses people are so stupid and so worthless well its just sick. im guessing its having a ho for a momma and not knowing who your daddy is just being raised on tax dollars well what a worthless bunch
White girl

Newport, AR

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Laughing wrote:
they had their caps all looking ignorant . if most of the generation was to ...... and never be seen again it wouldn't be a loss im saying theses people are so stupid and so worthless well its just sick. im guessing its having a ho for a momma and not knowing who your daddy is just being raised on tax dollars well what a worthless bunch
Really, "These 2 blacks" really, Why can you just not say people? I see just as many WHITES walking around sagging their pants to! An calling someones momma a ho really, that's just wrong you do not know their momma, what if their momma has past on, that's just rude. Also as far as not knowing who their daddy is, you should ask around to all the white meth heads in Newport for a count of how many do not know who their kids belong to. An the only worthless bunch i see in Newport is the racist bunch of uneducated chicken shit people who will remain nameless behind their computers.
Sam

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 23, 2013
White girl wrote:
<quoted text>Really, "These 2 blacks" really, Why can you just not say people? I see just as many WHITES walking around sagging their pants to! An calling someones momma a ho really, that's just wrong you do not know their momma, what if their momma has past on, that's just rude. Also as far as not knowing who their daddy is, you should ask around to all the white meth heads in Newport for a count of how many do not know who their kids belong to. An the only worthless bunch i see in Newport is the racist bunch of uneducated chicken shit people who will remain nameless behind their computers.
Well said... I hope we are not all judged by the morons saying this.. Even though I don't agree with pants down as that.. But it's respect thing not no other
hmm

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Well as I have to agree that I hate to see anyone sagging, I have to say I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANYTHING ELSE YOU SAID. My son tries to sag my husband and I (yes I am not a HO I know who the father of my child is I have been with the same man for 20 years.)get on to him all the time but when he leaves the house he will try to sag, also my husband and I both work always have always will, so our children was not raised on the GOV...
Laughing wrote:
Good grief

Newport, AR

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Sagging is not permitted in Turtle Creek Mall in Jonesboro, thank God. I have seen the Mall Cops straighten them out several times. If you have to be seen that badly, you have more problems than are being seen on the surface.
No shoes, no shirts, sagging, no service.
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 27, 2013
they should arest anyone that has no respect you would also know drug exchanges happens there often i have seen the exchange many times but know one cares the law needs to put more on busting drug sellers this town is infested my team is taking pictures we have them on vedio this can be stopped but no one wants to do anything this is a town to move out of if you have kids
newport native

Batesville, AR

#11 Feb 28, 2013
badbone wrote:
they should arest anyone that has no respect you would also know drug exchanges happens there often i have seen the exchange many times but know one cares the law needs to put more on busting drug sellers this town is infested my team is taking pictures we have them on vedio this can be stopped but no one wants to do anything this is a town to move out of if you have kids
You have a team? A team of what? A team of ignorant white trash azz holes?
Proud American

Newport, AR

#12 Feb 28, 2013
The funny part about sagging is that it started in prison as a way for GAYS to show that they were GAY. I guess everyone you see sagging is GAY, or at least STUPID. That is how I see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankies Bar in Newport 1 hr what 1
Larry Lee turner 6 hr chickadoooodleoo 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Glenn Camel 30,792
eric cagle (Feb '13) 15 hr guest 2 16
james cagle (Aug '12) 15 hr guest 2 48
Victor STD Sanders 15 hr guest 7
the winberry girl (Apr '11) 15 hr Chaos 4

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at March 31 at 8:46PM CDT

Newport Dating
Find my Match