christy sue

Bellevue, WA

#1 Apr 20, 2013
So please enlighten me bone. I know you are not Sonny Simons or Simmons, I guess. Did you really go to war? That is sad.
Blaze

Newport, AR

#2 Apr 20, 2013
He goes to war everyime he gets on topix! lol
badbone

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Apr 20, 2013
i went to vietnam in1967 i was injured during that time i got back home the war never ends we are all in one right now never let your guard down to no one no matter who it is always OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDING AT ALL TIMES
Newport Native

Batesville, AR

#4 Apr 22, 2013
christy sue wrote:
So please enlighten me bone. I know you are not Sonny Simons or Simmons, I guess. Did you really go to war? That is sad.
LOLOLOL Hahahahaha
Newport Native

Batesville, AR

#5 Apr 22, 2013
badbone wrote:
i went to vietnam in1967 i was injured during that time i got back home the war never ends we are all in one right now never let your guard down to no one no matter who it is always OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDING AT ALL TIMES
you sure do have an imagination. hahahaha good for a laugh
Newport Native

Batesville, AR

#6 Apr 22, 2013
badbone wrote:
head injury? hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did Mark Lowery die?? 2 hr Dennis 5
who knows Brandon Sweeney (Apr '09) 8 hr Love_or_Hate 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Guest 30,927
jessica mitchell (Aug '13) Wed aaa1 10
Renea Cox/Shelby Wed Curious 5
When does Hibbets Sports open? Wed MrsSpooky 2
Any busty girls looking to date Wed someone who knows 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages