Sulphur, LA

#1 Aug 5, 2009
anybody know this guy
knew him

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2009
that one dude wrote:
anybody know this guy
i went to school with him. i felt sorry for him after his accident for a long time, but now i dont. he used to be somewhat popular and hung out with them like i did.(i dont talk to many of them any more just a few) now tyler hangs out really skanky trashy druggies from newport, he even dates a white trailor girl. he didnt used to date girls like that. he didnt used to hang out with skanks either.
santa

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Aug 6, 2009
knew him wrote:
<quoted text> i went to school with him. i felt sorry for him after his accident for a long time, but now i dont. he used to be somewhat popular and hung out with them like i did.(i dont talk to many of them any more just a few) now tyler hangs out really skanky trashy druggies from newport, he even dates a white trailor girl. he didnt used to date girls like that. he didnt used to hang out with skanks either.
he has went down hill, wonder what his mother thinks about him now.hell he is a skank have you seen him lately. he never was good looking or nothing like that but boy does he look like sh!t now.
dang

Sulphur, LA

#4 Aug 6, 2009
tyler was real cool in school, but ever since his accident he has changed. i've seen him with that girl coupld of times. i just don't get it.
knew him

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2009
I remember spirit week there was always a crowd (not skanky) there. What happened to that Tyler? He was NEVER someone Id date, but he was normal and someone I socialized with. Sad to say now I REFUSE to socialize with him. I cant beleive how skanky he got....
michael moldan

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Aug 7, 2009
tyler is an ok dude he just hangs out with those people probably because theyre the only ones that are actually his freinds because everyone else thinks hes stupid.....thats just how tyler is tho...hes a little retarded sumtimes but hes not a bad guy..i mean he drinks and stuff like that but hell thats better than what alot of people in npt are doin..maybe yall should try and get to know people real good and find out what kind of person they actually are on the inside before ya go judging people..but as for tha people he hangs with...BRANDON BOWEN , JAROD SEALS , BUBBA DAVIS , BRIAN HERRING.....yea they aint nuthin but sum little rejecs tat grew up and got older....a bunch of sh*t talkin punks who think theyre cool...brandon bowen , he thinks hes hard because hes big and he won a few fights , buddy let me tell you , you aint sh*t , and you aint about sh*t , cus if ya was then ya would of got out the truck that day wen i split ur sh*t....and jarod seals , how is he cool?? i remember wen he was locked up for tha longet for malesting tamera and his cousins.....f*ckin lamo...and bubba davis , you aint a f*ckin thang for nobody to be worried about either...and if any of yall got sumthin to say about my opinion then i aint hard to find , cum find me and ill b*tch slap ur teeth outa ur mouth for ya there lil buddy
mandy

Wills Point, TX

#7 Aug 12, 2009
whats up michael? u always talkin shit bout someone! dont make me come come spank u! lol! u know i love you! ur future wife!!!
yuck

United States

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Jared is completely worthless. I remember him in school and he was so lazy. Flunked a bunch of classes. Just lazy and worthless. Guess he hasnt changed much since!
heyyyyyy

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Aug 15, 2009
i dont have much for him or his lil girlfriend but you willl see them any where just walk outside an you will see his truck but shes probly driven it an you know its kinda like they dont have anything better to do except ride in tat truck wow wat a life they have lol
Seven up

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2009
gotta be kidding

Since: Jun 09

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Aug 19, 2009
michael moldan wrote:
tyler is an ok dude he just hangs out with those people probably because theyre the only ones that are actually his freinds because everyone else thinks hes stupid.....thats just how tyler is tho...hes a little retarded sumtimes but hes not a bad guy..i mean he drinks and stuff like that but hell thats better than what alot of people in npt are doin..maybe yall should try and get to know people real good and find out what kind of person they actually are on the inside before ya go judging people..but as for tha people he hangs with...BRANDON BOWEN , JAROD SEALS , BUBBA DAVIS , BRIAN HERRING.....yea they aint nuthin but sum little rejecs tat grew up and got older....a bunch of sh*t talkin punks who think theyre cool...brandon bowen , he thinks hes hard because hes big and he won a few fights , buddy let me tell you , you aint sh*t , and you aint about sh*t , cus if ya was then ya would of got out the truck that day wen i split ur sh*t....and jarod seals , how is he cool?? i remember wen he was locked up for tha longet for malesting tamera and his cousins.....f*ckin lamo...and bubba davis , you aint a f*ckin thang for nobody to be worried about either...and if any of yall got sumthin to say about my opinion then i aint hard to find , cum find me and ill b*tch slap ur teeth outa ur mouth for ya there lil buddy
MICHAEL MOLDAN!! HONEY u kno u aint sh!+ either LOL
dont make me come rough u up
michael moldan

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Aug 23, 2009
haha...yall crazy..yall know yall love me..heyy mandy..whats been up babe..lol..everybody knows jarod aint about sh*t....thats why i had to put them hands on em at jordans the other day...caught his self runnin up on somthin he didnt want none of...lol...so i had to put them knucks in his life...i done got lil bowen boy too...an tyler...ur next lil buddy...but i do give you credit...you are a smart boy...u aint dumb...cuz if u as then you would have got out the truck and got urs the other day wen i gave ya the chance...keep up the good work and run b*tch...cus when you do decide u wanna buck up...then i got sumthin special for ya buddy.....urs is cmmin for ya...oh and by the way...I WANT MY F*CKIN WRENCH BACK!!

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Aug 23, 2009
i heard jared whooped u lol
michael moldan

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Aug 24, 2009
haha....yea...they can say what hey want...ill get em out in front of the whole muthaf*ckin world and beat em like a rag doll...u know better than that deanna..u really think he can woop me??

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Aug 24, 2009
i was told that he got b*tch slaped in the parkin lot by someone anybody know
Brandy Roberts

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Aug 24, 2009
Michael i luv u ur so damn funny when u whoop tyler throw some licks for me and u need to get bowen again cause thats some funny shit and u need to holla at me some time and everybody nos that brandon bowen aint bout to fight without his boys tyler,cody,johny,keith and all them he aint bout shit i dated him for a minute but anywaz he on dope thats why he be fuckin with all them

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Aug 25, 2009
idk but i do know bout Tyler gettin bitch slapped..i was there
it was hilarious..sry Tyler but it was

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 26, 2009
yea it was great then it happened again at harmony homes today damn he really is a bitch
Tylers new girlfriend

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2012
Well I am Tyler's new girl friend I am Not white I have a college education. And he has changed a lot. He goes to work and goes home now and as far as him being a good dude yes he is. He don't need all the screwed up friends. And we do not ride around in his truck we have a life and better things to do why don't you guys get a life and get something serious to talk about cause this shit is stupid just sitting and gossiping all day.
Thanks,
Kyla
somebody

United States

#22 Aug 5, 2012
Your are trash. College education doesnt mean crap in Jackson county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min Reality Check 42,260
Renting truck for cdl 1 hr curious 2
Cops in Jacksonport 14 hr friend 10
Heather grissomwood where is she and how do I g... 15 hr A friendly reminder 1
Aaron Cheshire 15 hr Stone 3
Looking for a Job Fri JobHunt 1
Farm Job Wed Bk guest 6

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance