steve robinson got fired at price chhopper

Posted in the Newport Forum

jack and jill

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 10, 2011
I HEARD HE GOT CAUGHT TRYING TO STILL MEAT WHAT A SHAME.
lady bugg

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 10, 2011
what happened he was a nice guy.
lookd

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2011
What does he look lije
Blah

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2011
Quit puttin his business out, r u mad Mary B. cause ur not getting anymore free meat to feed yo fat azz
Bestie

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 11, 2011
she is trouble and was lucky to ever be in his company looking like a high butt donkey. she probably had a hand in him getting fired if its true. she is double trouble and sitting around pretending to be a saint. fat rat. run steve run she will keep u down if you look back. take off running buddy
MARYBALENTINE-YA NCEY

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 12, 2011
TO BLAH I HAVE NEVER GOT NO FREE MEAT I PAY FOR MINE SWEETIE AS FAR AS BEING FAT I BET YO ASS WON'T RUN UP...BESTIE GROW SOME BALLS AND COME TO MY FACE WIT THIS SHIT.
wetwet

Hope, AR

#7 Oct 12, 2011
MARYBALENTINE-YANCEY wrote:
TO BLAH I HAVE NEVER GOT NO FREE MEAT I PAY FOR MINE SWEETIE AS FAR AS BEING FAT I BET YO ASS WON'T RUN UP...BESTIE GROW SOME BALLS AND COME TO MY FACE WIT THIS SHIT.
Who are you kidding. You aren't "running" anywhere, especially if the direction involves up. Your fat ass could roll down a hill though. Quit fronting like you are tough when all you are is a big mouth wanna be bully. Bet that.

You lookin like a dike and probably got some balls yourself.

-da real WET WET
Bestie

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 13, 2011
u are big trouble and no, i am afraid of bulls and big dogs like u. u are unstable and the state hospital is where you are headed. get a life and stop being devilish. u are such a hater and loser. steve u are to good to even look at this high bootie clown. she is beneath u and your family. ur big butt is the reason a certain mother is dead today. u really need to be in prison or jail...horse butt.
Bestie

Little Rock, AR

#9 Oct 13, 2011
u did not pay time for killing connie. u didn't pay time for having a personal relationship with inmates at adc. u didn't pay time for having a personal relationship with your cousin and more. get that fake eye out and show your true halloween face. donkey donk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renee nance 2 hr just wondering 1
Renea Cox? 5 hr squirrley 4
K Baumgarner makes parole 8 hr Guest 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr Uncle Willard 30,838
trey doss and lee payton 16 hr justsuckit 1
Bobby Hubbard 21 hr Ex idiot 4
Wishes Granted! Guaranteed!!! (Sep '09) Mon Blake Cromley 23
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE