I hate meth amd crack!!!!!

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy king

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Jan 23, 2010
These two drugs have ruin to many lives to mention. Please if you need help get it,i have a friend named Jesus that will cure you if you only ask and mean it!! Have faith GOD has done so much for me and my family!! To GOD all the glory! I love you with all my soul. And to you lost soul please let GOD in your life's and believe for time is at hand and this old world is not long to be. I love all of you and wish more blessing on your life's. GOD LOVE'S YOU HE SENT HIS ONLY SON TO DIE FOR YOUR SIN'S.Could you have given up your only child? I know not!
Whatever

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2010
I have seen family fall into the drugs and it is devastating, but it takes help to get them out of it and few people are willing to take that help because they don't know how to function anymore and they don't want to face reality because they have screwed up so badly. These people need God and rehab.
change

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Jan 23, 2010
you can wish and hope and pray all you want to but a person has to want to change before they will even seek it.
parent of 7

Ozark, AR

#4 Jan 23, 2010
This stuff distroyed people.They get to a point that nothing helps.We just have to get to them before that occures.
Truth

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jan 24, 2010
FYI, the drugs don't "do" anything, people do. Some people can abuse almost anything drugs or not. The problem doesnt lie in the drugs it lies in the people.
parent of 7

Ozark, AR

#6 Jan 24, 2010
FYI.....You are blowing hot air.Are you a meth head?You sound like a idiot i know He says "it is not ilegal to smoke pot only to have it."Dumb..Dumb..
Truth

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jan 25, 2010
parent of 7 wrote:
FYI.....You are blowing hot air.Are you a meth head?You sound like a idiot i know He says "it is not ilegal to smoke pot only to have it."Dumb..Dumb..
First off, I don't even drink much less do drugs. Second, what the "idiot" you know says has absolutly nothing to do with what I said. Now. You sound like alot of morons I know that blame everything except the PEOPLE that are the root of the problem. Drugs don't "do" anything without people, they are inanimate objects. It's the PEOPLE that misuse and abuse them that make drugs a problem. People can get addicted to work (i.e. workaholic). Does that make work bad? So put your blame where it belongs, with whoever your basing your bogus opinion on. Then you need to realize that if their an addict, its THEIR fault, not the thing to which they are addicted. There are people that NEED medicines and can't get them because of the PEOPLE that misuse and abuse them. Is THAT the drugs fault? No. It's the PEOPLE'S fault. Yes, I know it a diffuclt concept to understand, but the fact that YOU don't understand it, doesn't make ME dumb.

BDU

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 25, 2010
State executed drug dealers never do it again.
Gone Too Long

Denver, CO

#9 Jan 25, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I don't even drink much less do drugs. Second, what the "idiot" you know says has absolutly nothing to do with what I said. Now. You sound like alot of morons I know that blame everything except the PEOPLE that are the root of the problem. Drugs don't "do" anything without people, they are inanimate objects. It's the PEOPLE that misuse and abuse them that make drugs a problem. People can get addicted to work (i.e. workaholic). Does that make work bad? So put your blame where it belongs, with whoever your basing your bogus opinion on. Then you need to realize that if their an addict, its THEIR fault, not the thing to which they are addicted. There are people that NEED medicines and can't get them because of the PEOPLE that misuse and abuse them. Is THAT the drugs fault? No. It's the PEOPLE'S fault. Yes, I know it a diffuclt concept to understand, but the fact that YOU don't understand it, doesn't make ME dumb.
Absolutely!
This is all about the people taking the drugs. It's not the fault of the drugs. Drugs don't call out your name (unless you're already taking them).
I personally don't understand the temptation. I've never tried anything. I never even had a drink until I was old enough to buy it myself!
Someone I know very well is a meth-head. It has nothing to do with the way he was raised. It has to do with him being drawn to the dregs of society and his desire to participate in the filth. It's his fault, and no one else's.
Like Truth said, you can get addicted to anything! Work. Alcohol. Sex. Who here is going to say sex is bad? Even BAD sex isn't that bad!
Lay the blame where it belongs. People need to learn a little self control.
Truth

Blytheville, AR

#10 Jan 25, 2010
Gone Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!
This is all about the people taking the drugs. It's not the fault of the drugs. Drugs don't call out your name (unless you're already taking them).
I personally don't understand the temptation. I've never tried anything. I never even had a drink until I was old enough to buy it myself!
Someone I know very well is a meth-head. It has nothing to do with the way he was raised. It has to do with him being drawn to the dregs of society and his desire to participate in the filth. It's his fault, and no one else's.
Like Truth said, you can get addicted to anything! Work. Alcohol. Sex. Who here is going to say sex is bad? Even BAD sex isn't that bad!
Lay the blame where it belongs. People need to learn a little self control.
AMEN!
Too Many Excuses

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Jan 25, 2010
There's always some excuse.. My Friends were all Doing it... I wasn't strong enough to resist it... the Devil made me do it.. Etc. Etc. Etc.. but if you look closely, each and every one of the excuses contain the words "I" or "Me"... Nobody but themselves got them into this, and Nobody but themselves can get them out.. The reply earlier that said that they have to want to change is entirely correct.. You can have faith in the lord, buddah, mohammed, allah or whoever else you choose to believe in, but that doesn't mean they're gonna show up on you're doorstep at 4 a.m. to stop you from hittin that pipe.. that you have to do for yourself
I Hate AR

Mobile, AL

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Newport needs a open door rehab i think some where by harmoney homes would be a good spot there a big open faild
jusjulie

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2010
I agree with what is being said about it being each person's fault .. I am 36 years old and have seen many ppl destroy their lives .. that alone should scare anyone outta even getting in the trap of drugs in the first place .. Someone very close to me was the smartest person I knew .. straight A's all through school .. graduated top 2% in his naval class .. and got caught up in a long life of drugs .. It's sad when u know someone who is that smart, when it comes to books, but isn't smart enough to use the simple word "no" .. one thing is proven .. when most ppl "give in" their life is trapped forever by the lil nasty devil ..
Mourning Song

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jan 26, 2010
Soon it will be 4 years since we lost our 33 y/o daughter not to crystal meth or to crack. The problem now is prescription drugs that Pharmuecutical Company's and Doctor's have turned into a multi billion dollar industry.In the last several years Methadone was put on the market to be prescribed as a pain medication.It is still used in treating those with opiate addictions, also.We know now from autopsy and toxicology reports within 8 hours of our daughter leaving the doctors office and having the prescription filled she was dead.Now I belong to an organization Mothers Against Medical Abuse helping families daily cope with the grief of the loss of a loved one. People are dying at an epidemic rates from Methadone all across the United States. Pure greed continues to kill innocent victims from this deadly/dangerous drug. What we have learned is outrageous and shocking, one 10 mg pill can kill. If you need more proof just google methadone deaths or methadone overdose. Please, you might help save a life.
Indian Outlaw

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jan 26, 2010
I don't see how anyone can put that sh*t into their bodies. Good lord! The crap that they use to make it, I wouldn't even want to touch by itself...much less inhale it. Propane, battery acid, camping fuel, etc. Gross! Is it really worth it to them to look like a dead person walking around?
haha

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2010
I Hate AR wrote:
Newport needs a open door rehab i think some where by harmoney homes would be a good spot there a big open faild
I DIFFINETLY AGGREE ME AND MY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR AWHILE SHE LEFT ME A FEW WEEKS AGO,RAN TO RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTED.. DRUGVILLIE HARMONEY HOOD. IM HAPPY FR CAUSE SHE MADE THE GREATEST DESISION OF HER LIFE AND BROUGHT BACK MY 3 BABYS. IM NOW NEEDING PRAYERS, FOR HER ME AND MY 3 BOYS. I HOPE THAT GOD COMES INTO HER LIFE BEFORE ITS TO LATE. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND MISS HER EVEN MORE. GODBLESS.
Mourning Song

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jan 29, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>I DIFFINETLY AGGREE ME AND MY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR AWHILE SHE LEFT ME A FEW WEEKS AGO,RAN TO RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTED.. DRUGVILLIE HARMONEY HOOD. IM HAPPY FR CAUSE SHE MADE THE GREATEST DESISION OF HER LIFE AND BROUGHT BACK MY 3 BABYS. IM NOW NEEDING PRAYERS, FOR HER ME AND MY 3 BOYS. I HOPE THAT GOD COMES INTO HER LIFE BEFORE ITS TO LATE. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND MISS HER EVEN MORE. GODBLESS.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Happy to hear the babies are in a safe place. They need to feel loved, wanted and honestly they should come first in your life right now.If your wife is that addicted to drugs you have to understand you are talking to a drug instead of the wife you once knew.Keep your eyes upon Jesus and He will direct your path. Your wife is a child of God and He loves her as she is. He knows better than anyone how sick she has become.Hope you leave an update soon to keep us posted. May God pour out His abundant blessings upon you and your loved ones.
DeltaNineKine

Bossier City, LA

#18 Jan 29, 2010
parent of 7 wrote:
Um, it isn't illegal to smoke cannabis, because if you don't have anything on you the cops can't prove you were using.
parent of 7

Ozark, AR

#19 Jan 30, 2010
DeltaNineKine wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, it isn't illegal to smoke cannabis, because if you don't have anything on you the cops can't prove you were using.
They can yeel by the way you act,how your eyes lok and the way you smell.If they stop you and they suspect they can give you a random drug test.The you can be charged with can be charged with drving under the influence of drugs and giving a ticket or placed in jail and you car serched and towed.
parent of 7

Ozark, AR

#20 Jan 30, 2010
Sorry about the mistakes try to learn how to type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica mitchell (Aug '13) 45 min aaa1 10
Renea Cox/Shelby 7 hr Curious 5
When does Hibbets Sports open? 7 hr MrsSpooky 2
Any busty girls looking to date 12 hr someone who knows 4
Lorie Cromwell 22 hr someone who knows 3
How did Mark Lowery die?? 22 hr Dennis 3
Rebecca knight Tue Jus curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages