United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Heard by Jim bishop he killed Mr tinsley
happy

Newport, AR

#3 Jan 7, 2012
Solo wrote:
Heard by Jim bishop he killed Mr tinsley
You need to be real careful rumors can sometimes be more damaging than the truth.
Someone

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2012
I've only met Chris once and just from the time we spent together I will never believe these rumors. Although he may have some problems, this guy has a heart of gold. It shines threw even when he is at his worst. whoever this is that keeps starting rumors about him needs to get over these childish games, you are playing with this guys life. Rumors are way more damaging than the truth! Grow up!!!!
epod
#5 Jan 7, 2012
wow the people that will take up for this piece of crap but no one will defend derek willard especially when when he has several witnesses stating where he was n receipts from stores at the time of the shooting!! this town is really messed up
funny how

Newport, AR

#6 Jan 7, 2012
epod wrote:
wow the people that will take up for this piece of crap but no one will defend derek willard especially when when he has several witnesses stating where he was n receipts from stores at the time of the shooting!! this town is really messed up
it's funny how Derek Willard was seen at harmony homes wavin that gun around multiple times during the morning of the shooting.. and then was seen getting into a gold van shortly after 11ish... I'm not taking up for Chris Mitchell cause he is as useless as Derek is, but it's pretty much laid down infront of you.. Some doper gave an alibi for Derek probably just so Derek can keep up the good work with the drugs... Either way all three people are nasty, toothless, worthless, drug heads that feign old school or shake n bake, and because one of them couldn't pay their bills they choose to kill a man that TRUSTED him .. Low life..
sierra

Newport, AR

#7 Jan 7, 2012
listen here bitch you need to keep your fuckn mouth shut about my brother he is more of a man then any of yalls stupid asses are he went to iraq and fought for our country and for our citizens there for he fought for you. So if your guna set around and post shit say your name a stop being a pussy.. & its wasnt my brother okay he may have a problem of drugs but derek is a good man and a wonderful brother i would give my life for him and im proud to say that.. they will soon catch the person that murdered mr tinsely and god bless his family.. RIP mr Tinsely
Solo

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2012
Iraq messed his head. U just don't kill unless fired upon
sierra

Newport, AR

#9 Jan 7, 2012
Sum1 needs to mess your head up. why cant u state your name ?
Solo

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Don't need to don't want your brother to come kill again
ur stupid
#12 Jan 7, 2012
this goes to funny, ur stupid as hell about wat u seen at harmony homes!!! if that is wat u seen then step forward and say who u really are!! u cant because ur a lying punk!! if u cant say who u are then ur just as sorry as the person that shot mr. tinsley!!!
Solo

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Dopeheads with no future but 3 meals a day and free place to stay. The PEN!
Iknow

Newport, AR

#14 Jan 10, 2012
Does the cops know about the gun being waved around? Has all of this been turned in or is it even the truth?
just wondering

Newport, AR

#15 Jan 10, 2012
Iknow wrote:
Does the cops know about the gun being waved around? Has all of this been turned in or is it even the truth?
it's the truth..
Truth

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2012
What's up chris you fat piece of shit won't work lives with your Mommie what a idiot I saw where u gave shanna duty ur number and told her to call or text u what for you loser your ugly fat unemployed and stupid a real catch as a boy friend LOSER
Babe

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Wow that girl is a dog, ruff ruff! Chris you can do way better!
LMAO AT YALL

Newport, AR

#21 Oct 3, 2012
why yall wanna hate on chris mitchell i know him personally and like many of us he has some issues but i can assure you he did not kill tinsley.... chris if ur reading this just know that i love you and u are a great friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone in contact with Melissa Riley Hubbard or... 10 hr Imiagine 3
Jessica Kennedy 10 hr Fact2 12
Kevin gates Wed uest 4
Cars parking in the fire lane at stores. (Oct '09) Tue Obvious 51
Felicia May 2 Tyler A 17
Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with (Nov '11) May 1 Panda bear 77
sonic May 1 pokey mon 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages