just me

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Its not that you where "seeing" someone, its the fb&phone thing. I was "seeing" someone when you where in jail. He is an IDIOT, a thug wanna be, way below your standards. Thats (and same problem you've had) why you feel comfortable. You cant hide yourself and the fact he is a looser from everone for long. Dont be stranger, and yes if you need I will get you out of harmsway. It will happen so relax I wont rub it in. I will just be glad that ok.
not sure

Paragould, AR

#2 Dec 15, 2012
hate
Chewy

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Is that Turd Ferguson's sister?
THE EX

Paragould, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
no she has no brothers or sisters. she with some POS doug henson. He was hiding from me then calls telling me he was going to call the cops, what a pu#*y!
DESPERATELY SEEKING DAVID

Newport, AR

#5 Dec 28, 2012
YEA I KNOW THAT GUY. ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS MEET YOU AND HE SAYS ALL YOU WANNA DO IS TALK. WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS. I WONDER IF YOU EVEN STAND PISSING. MY MONEY'S ON THE THUG WANNA BE.
dougs bff

Paragould, AR

#6 Dec 28, 2012
well doug you said you know all about him, where he lives, where he works, where his dad works? anyway when is the big day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 24 min Guest 38,809
Don't rent Mon tired 1
Chris Serman Sun Letssee17 1
Under The Rainbow Preschool Sat NewportNative 9
The Input fb page Aug 19 The Output 18
Teresa Adams (Feb '12) Aug 18 js 81
Jodi and kristie from Jacksonport Aug 17 Stan 6

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance