Ashley Elizabeth Clark

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Sep 12, 2009
I think she has a brother named anthony. Anyone know anything about her?
Yep

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Sep 12, 2009
She might look good, I mean looked good, but she is not right in the head. She is a free whore that will sleep with anyone. When she was 12 she blew ppl for cigarettes. She doesn't know how to stay with the one she is with for very long before she finds someone else to sleep with. I heard she was pregnant now. I bet she doesn't even know who the dad is. I guarantee it isn't that guy she's with now. She is a crackhead and a pothead and a dopehead and a thief. Her p*ssy smells like a nursing home. She's a liar. She is just plain NASTY. She's bipolar skitzo and both her personalities are skank nasty hoes. I wouldn't f*ck her. I wouldn't do her for a scooby snack. I wouldn't even do her for two scooby snacks.
thumper

Banks, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2009
Is this the same ashley that was in a wreck a month or so ago?
yeah

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Hmm, not sure but I know who "wondering" and "yep" is talking about. I don't have anything to say tho...
hey

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Sep 16, 2009
She will f*ck around on you. She's not worth the time.
anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Oct 10, 2009
I've known Elizabeth for a while now and love her to death. She is a good person regardless what she has done in her past. Nobody is perfect. She and Will have been together for 2 years and have a baby now and their doing great!
anonynous2

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Oct 10, 2009
Thats not even wills baby!! LOL at ashlie convincing him it is!
SuperSilverKine

Bossier City, LA

#8 Oct 10, 2009
LOL at him for believing it.
Ashlie Elizabeth Clark

Sulphur, LA

#9 Oct 13, 2009
Let me find out what all bitch's have been sayin this stupid shit! I'm gonna bet somebody's ass 4 real! Whoever started this shit did'nt even spell my name right it's ASHLIE you dumb fucks!You really know me huh...? My daughter, Makayla, looks just like her father WILL! There is NO denying that honey! So keep on talkin shit to all the hater's and the people who know nothing about me! Newport will never change there will always be people like yall in it trying to start shit! Well i got a life to live im not gonna waste my time on this BS
SuperSilverKine

Bossier City, LA

#10 Oct 13, 2009
Uh-oh, queen chlamydia on the rampage heaven help us.
hummmm

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Oct 13, 2009
SuperSilverKine wrote:
Uh-oh, queen chlamydia on the rampage heaven help us.
so you where on the other topix about not spanking kids, being all goody 2 shoes.....so the truth comes out! lol you are an instagater of trouble!
SuperSilverKine

Bossier City, LA

#12 Oct 14, 2009
I never denied that
hahahhaa

Killeen, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Shes still a dumb ho.
Nasty

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Is she related to Angela Clark, because She's a nasty crackwhore too.
heather knuckles

Shreveport, LA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
How do I contact h er she had sex with my fiance Victor Sanders a week ago? Please let her husband know!!!
heather knuckles

Shreveport, LA

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Yep wrote:
She might look good, I mean looked good, but she is not right in the head. She is a free whore that will sleep with anyone. When she was 12 she blew ppl for cigarettes. She doesn't know how to stay with the one she is with for very long before she finds someone else to sleep with. I heard she was pregnant now. I bet she doesn't even know who the dad is. I guarantee it isn't that guy she's with now. She is a crackhead and a pothead and a dopehead and a thief. Her p*ssy smells like a nursing home. She's a liar. She is just plain NASTY. She's bipolar skitzo and both her personalities are skank nasty hoes. I wouldn't f*ck her. I wouldn't do her for a scooby snack. I wouldn't even do her for two scooby snacks.
haha sure hope my fiance didnt gt nothiing!!
Concerned

Newport, AR

#17 Nov 13, 2012
So let me get this straight, she had sex with your fiancée, and your main concern is getting ahold of her husband? WTF do you still have a fiancée?!?! And oh please, pretty please, say love, because all you need is love... Not trust, honesty or the ability to keep it in your pants...
heather

Shreveport, LA

#18 Nov 20, 2012
We have kids and i wuldlove2 contact her any info
anonymous

Cave City, AR

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Look Heather, drop Victor, go out and get a job, get off of welfare and take care of your kids. If someone cheated on me I certainly wouldn't STILL call him my fiance!!!
singsdaily

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2014
Can we verify which "ashley Clark" we are talking about? I know one that sounds just like the one described earlier and she has a daughter names Makayla...but she doesn't have custody of her anymore...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Pizza have a noon buffet? 5 hr Outside T Bun 4
Haunted places in Newport (Jun '09) 22 hr injun 646
wtf is up with kids eatn up all the salt&vinega... Aug 28 Jupuiter 2
Dumb kids Aug 28 Jupuiter 2
james mclarty (Nov '11) Aug 27 tina_1942 14
Sweeneys Martial Arts Academy (Jun '09) Aug 27 Bruce Leroy 2
Pizza hut Aug 26 danny 10

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance