she in jail
wondering

Newport, AR

#3 Jul 10, 2011
really rigght now?
arlawman1996

Newport, AR

#4 Jul 10, 2011
No shes out now. Looking for her myself!!
wondering

Newport, AR

#5 Jul 10, 2011
I thought i saw her today in a little brown car but i wasnt sure
Confused

Newport, AR

#7 Jul 20, 2011
I find it very strange that this girl just got out of prison for drugs..and been in jail numerous times before for drugs. And hangs with dope heads, lives with them and has been seen with old men who are known for dope and looks like she is on dope..How is she passing drug test when she sees her probation officer. Its clear that she is some how passing bc she is still out roaming the streets. I find this very strange. Im thinking someone needs to investigate this probation officer or someone needs to pay more attention to the pee she is putting in a cup! Bc it is very easy to slip others pee in a cup and get others to pee for you.. Its like she gets to just carry her pee in with her when she goes for drug test. Bc if they drug tested her properly she would def not past...Promise you that.
Erica 51-50

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
I dont know where your getting your information from but i can tell you this much before you start writing lies about me you better take a look in the mirror and worry about your own and get a life because what i do and what i dont do is none of your business and i dont appreciate the bullshit your writing if you got something to say then say it to my face until then keep on talking shit and keep Hating on me because you aint shit and you need to keep my name out your mouth cuz i aint a dick......
confused

Newport, AR

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Your right i dont know you personally but i have heard enough about you to know your a dope head and hangs out with dope heads and im quite confused on how ur passing drug test...and believe me honey i do worry about my own life but seeing that this website is here to post questions, concerns and opionons about things...I will post my concern on here about how your on drugs and still passing drug test..
superman

Newport, AR

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Hey Erica.... Holler at me if u dont know who this is ill give u clues....i knew u when u were with Jeremy Doyle.......
Erica 51-50

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2011
Hey whats sup? I still dont know who u are though so holla back let me know?
superman

Newport, AR

#12 Aug 8, 2011
Jeremy worked with me or should I say for me!!But he HAD to work for me...LOL!!!! U still not know who this is????
superman

Newport, AR

#13 Aug 8, 2011
would put my number on here but I ain that stupid...LOL!!!
some more of my buisness

Little Rock, AR

#14 Aug 29, 2011
uh.. she lives at the airbase with dylan rudd at rudd apts apt#5
erica 51-50

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2011
whats sup iam back......
arron rundell

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2011
I tried to add you on facebook I haven't seen you in 10 years you were with chris bumgarner
erica 5150

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2011
whats sup
Grammar Police

Jacksonville, AR

#18 Dec 3, 2011
erica 51-50 wrote:
whats sup iam back......
Where u been Ho? Jail? Shoplifting Again? Residential Burglary? Please tell ur Public what u been up to girl! We wanna know!!
LolAtU

Newport, AR

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Superman, I advise you to ruuuuuuun! This chick been out there from what I understand! She aint worth it homie! Just ruuuuuuun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawn Mowing 2 hr Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri Johnie James 42,918
MFF Threesome Apr 14 Local girl 4
Sidro's (Jul '17) Apr 12 Guest 19
Looking for a Job Apr 12 Guest 3
preachers... (Sep '16) Apr 11 Dicky bird 23
tabby billings (May '14) Apr 11 Yoyo 54

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages