Looking for a male Jack Russell to br...

Looking for a male Jack Russell to breed with

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dog Owner

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has a full-blooded Jack Russell/Parson Russell terrier to breed with my female?
Jack

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2011
What do you pay?
Dog Owner

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2011
Jack wrote:
What do you pay?
Well we're just wanting to mate them we don't want to keep anyone's dog. We're not dog breeders, we just have a family dog so we want her to have pups. You can have second dibs on a pup
Jorge

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Dog Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we're just wanting to mate them we don't want to keep anyone's dog. We're not dog breeders, we just have a family dog so we want her to have pups. You can have second dibs on a pup
I have a male just want to mate his our baby at home
Jorge

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
We're you located if you want here is my email address [email protected] I have a male jack Russell just want mate
Jorge

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Sep 13, 2012
My jack Russell is white with brown ears and one brown spot on body

Newport, AR

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Stop breeding dogs. Get one from the pound.
mister

Acworth, GA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
I have a very special 5 year old male jack black/white. I would love to mate him to have a male puppy from his stock. Live in Georgia.
caycee

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Jan 20, 2013
hi im also trying to find a jack to breed with my female she is two years old brown and white.
James milliken

Hatfield, UK

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a female jack Russell I want her to have puppies contact me : [email protected]

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2013
You backyard breeders need to spat and neuter your dogs. You are the reason thousands of dogs die in shelters everyday. You don't have any idea what you are doing when you breed them which makes you the cause of genetic illness and disease. You think you can do this and make money by selling the pups not ever even investing in the Parent's health to begin with. You don't deserve your pets and they damn sure don't deserve what you are trying to put them through. You uneducated Fucks make me sick!!

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2013
That previous post should say spay and neuter not spat and neuter.

Caruthersville, MO

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Dog Owner wrote:
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone has a full-blooded Jack Russell/Parson Russell terrier to breed with my female?
R u still looking to breed your female dog? My uncle has a full blooded jack Russell if so please email me at [email protected] thanks
Monica

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Mar 4, 2013
I have been trying to find a male jack to breed with my dog, I find it hard to find one please anyone!!!!
Eugene

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 7, 2013
caycee wrote:
hi im also trying to find a jack to breed with my female she is two years old brown and white.
Where are u located? My male jack Russell is gorgeous and extremely smart do u have pics to swap? [email protected]
ken

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2013
All Jack Russells need to be shot!!
gladys

United States

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Hi I have a male jack russell terrier brown amd white and im looking for a female. I just want to keep one of the pups [email protected]
Amber

UK

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Anywun got a a full jack which is a boy: [email protected]
Keira

Bournemouth, UK

#21 May 16, 2013
I have a beautiful 4 year old jack Russell who is very friendly and would love to breed
lol

United States

#22 May 16, 2013
You all keep saying what color your jacks are when anyone who knows the breed knows thats the only colors they come in so its pointless info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Guest 38,371
biggest dealer 12 hr Mee 18
Shooting in Newport Tue Guest 130
N mm Jul 25 Just nosey 1
sitter for an elderly person or know if anyone ?. Jul 25 LAURA GOINGS 1
Madeline Crawford Jul 25 NoHerToWell 1
fbi Jul 25 Superman 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance