prayer for James Evans

prayer for James Evans

Posted in the Newnan Forum

Since: Apr 12

Newnan, GA

#1 May 7, 2012
James Evans was diagnosed with COPD. over ther past year or two he has gotten real sick. some people may know him and some people may not. he was emmitted into the hosptial last wed. that night they put him in ICU and on the vent. some many prayers were said that God will touch him and heal him, or if it was in Gods will for him to leave us then so be it. but today he is off the vent and not on the ICU floor. they moved him to a regular room so all his family and friends can be with him. i love you james evans, you will always be my second dad.

everyone who reads these even if you dont know james please say a little prayer for him and his family and friends!

Since: Apr 12

Newnan, GA

#2 May 18, 2012
james evans is a walking testimony! amen!
Heavens got a new angel

Douglasville, GA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
RIP James Evans ! You will be missed !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newnan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of control (Apr '15) Nov 24 Snitches get stit... 17
Review: Nulink (May '09) Nov 24 Danielle powers 83
News Women Say Sheriff's Captain Harassed Them Nov 18 Snitches get stit... 4
SummerGrove is no longer a jewel but a "COW PATTY" (Sep '11) Nov 11 Whoop Glory 1,904
News 2 teens arrested for car break-ins (Mar '11) Nov 9 Lynn 8
Blake Chappell $20,000 Reward (Jan '12) Oct '15 UDONTNOCRAP 60
Where is the food pantry in Newnan & how can i ... (Mar '07) Oct '15 edwin kingston 3166 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newnan Mortgages