Coweta County Arrest Log

Coweta County Arrest Log

Posted in the Newnan Forum

Hank

Newnan, GA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Have you ever noticed how many arrests there are in Coweta County, a lot of offenses for petty stuff which maybe should have just been ticketed? It's all about the money here...You sneeze in the wrong direction, you go to jail and then you do community service where you clean toilets that ten people that same day have already cleaned. Support me poeple you know I'm right.
HHAHA

Mcdonough, GA

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Well Hank, I tink your opinion is a little off, Yes theare alot of arrest in Coweta County. What that tells me is that Law Enforcement is doing th job. Second, wat if are victim of one of their crimes? I bet yourtnll change then. What I rey thnk is that you got arrested, and now your a little on the itter side cse you got caught, had to do your community serice and now yourfeelings are hurt.Am I right??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newnan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) Jan 17 indictTomPRICE 28
News Sons of the American Revolution honor Solomon S... Jan 17 indictTomPRICE 4
i'm new to Newnan GA... where does everyone han... (Jul '10) Jan 16 blam 27
David Bebout Supplying Phony Letters of Intent (Dec '10) Jan 13 Mexico 55
psychopath running loose in Newnan, Ga Jan 8 Maria J 1
Grantville Police (Dec '09) Dec '16 OLD COP 113
News The Peachtree City golf cart war: Gas vs. electric (Aug '10) Dec '16 Mr blair 2

Newnan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newnan Mortgages