concerned for justice

Fayetteville, GA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Judges who willfully violate our constitutionally secured rights, absent due process of law, have subjected themselves to prosecution under
Federal and State criminal and civil proceedings and I intend to bring them to justice. I have exercised every option known to bring this to the
attention of the courts and miscarriages of justice.
woW

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
concerned for justice wrote:
Judges who willfully violate our constitutionally secured rights, absent due process of law, have subjected themselves to prosecution under
Federal and State criminal and civil proceedings and I intend to bring them to justice. I have exercised every option known to bring this to the
attention of the courts and miscarriages of justice.
why don't you tell us and bring it up to the public? Let's hear your evidence and let the public decide! Just saying what they are suppose to do is not showing us what wrong they have done!! Let us know!!!
Haha

Suwanee, GA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Yes lets hear these alligations...or did your case not get dismissed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newnan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeager featured in 'Sheriff Magazine' (May '14) Feb 15 Lady In Black 4
News Man stabs pit bull inside PetSmart (Sep '14) Feb 15 Lady In Black 6
Sheriff Yeager .... Inv. Elaine Jordan ........ (Jul '12) Feb 15 Lady In Black 22
News Police: Georgia man spanks stranger's toddler i... Feb 10 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) Feb 9 AIPAC is evil 38
Review: Nulink (May '09) Jan 30 Shady 88
Local Politics Do you approve of Keith Brady as Mayor? (Sep '16) Jan 27 Jjj 2

Newnan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newnan Mortgages