police, fire log - 8/7

police, fire log - 8/7

There are 14 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Aug 7, 2010, titled police, fire log - 8/7. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A 67-year-old man told city police he was knocked down and robbed while walking in the 200 block of North 10th Street early Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

get out

Pottstown, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Police have arrested a city man in connection with a stabbing.

Brien Reyes-Nunez, 18, was arrested at 11:20 a.m. Friday at a residence on Millview Court in North Cornwall Township. Reyes-Nunez is charged with aggravated assault, police said.

The victim, Andrew Enimpah, 22, of Lebanon, told police he was involved in an argument over a cell phone in the 1300 block of Monument Street when he was stabbed near the left bicep on July 31. Enimpah was interviewed in the emergency room at Good Samaritan Hospital by police, who were dispatched at 8:28 p.m
get out

Pottstown, PA

#2 Aug 7, 2010
yest again,, another spikkarican.......... still wonder why we should deprt these low-fifes ?
thomas paine

Lancaster, PA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Seriously, whats your plan, I'm all ears
opinionated

Lebanon, PA

#4 Aug 7, 2010
thomas paine wrote:
Yes what is the plan because I'm sure it will solve all crimes in PA.
obuma

Lebanon, PA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Votes are important
C and L watch

Rheems, PA

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Perhaps we'll soon see the mugshots of the cowards (in dark clothing) who knocked down a 67 year old for his wallet.
MAC

Columbia, MD

#7 Aug 7, 2010
They should show a map and put little stars where all these cars are getting broken in to. Give people a better idea of where to look out for. If it is happening in a certain part of town people will be more aware!!
sports nut

York, PA

#8 Aug 7, 2010
thomas paine wrote:
why dont we make all welfare,food stamp people take a drug test before they get their goodies.they can also pick up trash,paint whatever is needed in the city.it cheaper for them to not work.
the Dutchmaster

Nantucket, MA

#9 Aug 7, 2010
These animals are ruining our town.
Really

Lebanon, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2010
Welp...I totally agree about the low lifes in Lebanon....However-- the people robbing the cars in Newmanstown are unfortunately a bunch of white kids on West Main..."wiggers" and Rednecks. Any plans for these guys?
west main Property owner

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2010
If you lived on west main st newmanstown you would know that many of the residents have been complaining about some of the new PEOPLE [trash]
some of who have recently gotton out of prison,others who have been trouble for a long time.
The local POLICE are aware about the boozze and drug parties at which many out of town people [trash] are attending, these parties are going on until 4am + EVERY WEEKEND FOR MONTHS and they DO NOTHING,nothing,nothing. So your rath should be directed at the so called cops millcreek township has employed, and maybe part time cops should go and hire full time POLICE who will care more.
Ps many residents in NEWMANSTOWN do not report things because the cops are well known for telling people[trash] who it was complained, and property gets damaged, maybe it is time for the state attorney general to step in.
bitchyyfckerr

Brogue, PA

#12 Oct 24, 2010
u quyz are fuckinq stupid . Thats my friend in jail andd the victim is nah really a victim cus they pushed my friend sO he culd stab hem sO shut that fck up Old immatures grandpas =]] suck asses
leb-anon

Lancaster, PA

#13 May 11, 2016
The victim in this story is now dead, shot dead, a "victim" again.
Police said they recovered several bundles of heroin during the investigation.
City police have obtained an arrest warrant for Edras Carrasquillo, 23, a New York resident.
So there it is.
Drugs, heroin, from NY coming to Lebanon.
And then death.

http://www.ldnews.com/story/news/crime/2016/0...
xxx

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 11, 2016
I always saw him talking to some guy in a gray/silver Honda Civic with NY tags at all hours of the night, and ironically Monday night he was talking to this person in the parking lot. Andrew was a decent guy doing some dumb shit. I didn't know him personally, but this winter, he and I were outside shoveling snow off of all the old people's cars and helping other neighbors. He may have been a drug dealing dumbass, but he always greeted me with a smile and asked about my day at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newmanstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 8 hr Mark wirsner 918
Tammie Souza Wed Scores Man 5
Kenzie 2.0 smack down Tue Breathe your cars... 5
News Remembering Ruth Dietz Jun '17 American Legends 7
News City woman, 62, gets probation for drug-related... (Jan '09) Jun '17 Machine1000 3
News Man convicted of raping girl (Aug '10) Jun '17 Machine1000 12
News Remembering the blizzard of 1958 (Feb '08) Jan '16 Jim 14

Newmanstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newmanstown Mortgages