No need to point out obvious

No need to point out obvious

There are 3 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jul 18, 2009, titled No need to point out obvious. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

There is a strange and amusing phenomenon in pictures printed in the News. I noticed it a few years ago and have been clipping the pictures for inclusion in my humor file.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Funny not funny

Rossville, GA

#1 Jul 19, 2009
Another example of the LDN not giving rats patoot about doing a good job. Their photogs are lazy old coots at best and at worst, they let their journalist go out with cheap point and shoots to do their own work.

Sign of the times from a paper well on the decline.

Funny letter though!
okeedokee dude

Perkasie, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2009
i enjoyed your article..good observation..i will be on the lookout for the finger in future pictures..
Truth to power

Northumberland, PA

#3 Jul 22, 2009
This ties into the reporters on TV - reporting on a fire at a certain building, or a meeting at a school, etc and they turn their face off camera around to the building or whatever behind them. One would think, that someone in the profession would never want to turn AWAY from the camera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newmanstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitus T. Bluster is a pathetic topix troll. 2 hr 10847 rennard ho... 1
News Will Bunch: Racism on Ivy League Campus and by ... (Apr '11) 3 hr concerned citizen 10
Graham- Cassidy TrumpCare Discriminates against... Sat LynessaV 2
News Left in limbo: How transgenders are dealing wit... Sat Tenarife 1
Berkheimer Tax Associates, WTF? (Sep '13) Sep 21 Johnny 41
ACME Markets CLOSING many stores Sep 21 Ric Camden 5
News Remembering Ruth Dietz Jun '17 American Legends 7

Newmanstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newmanstown Mortgages