Police: Victim stepped onto tracks

Police: Victim stepped onto tracks

There are 9 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Police: Victim stepped onto tracks. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

The death of a man who was struck by a Norfolk Southern train early Saturday morning has been ruled a suicide, Millcreek Township police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#1 Sep 8, 2008
That is awful!
taznut

Tobyhanna, PA

#2 Sep 8, 2008
i think you better get your facts together right and not just write anything there are 3 little girls that don't have their daddy anymore. please have a little respect and make sure he did that. i am a family member. please think before you write what isn't true.
JUSTICE

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
My prayers go out to your family.

AOL

#4 Sep 9, 2008
The newspaper reports that the police ruled it a suicide. So, if that isn't the case....you should be upset with the police that handled the case.
taznut wrote:
i think you better get your facts together right and not just write anything there are 3 little girls that don't have their daddy anymore. please have a little respect and make sure he did that. i am a family member. please think before you write what isn't true.

AOL

#5 Sep 9, 2008
If this was an "acident"...how the heck can someone step out in front of a TRAIN and not know it is there and coming? Unless he was blind and deaf?

AOL

#6 Sep 9, 2008
^^^^ ACCIDENT^^^^ sorry for the typo
Phylis Dryden

Rainbow City, AL

#7 Sep 9, 2008
As a member of the community I want to express my heartfelt condolences to your family for the terrible loss you have experienced and the pain you are feeling.

Phylis Dryden, Lebanon, PA
Lebanon PA

Broomall, PA

#8 Sep 9, 2008
RIP ~ God forgives everyone!
dubbinhottie

Bradenton, FL

#9 Sep 12, 2008
I was shocked when I heard about this,
I knew Mike many years ago, we were very close back then, he was a gentleman to me always, a very fun person...
He will be missed very much...
His family is in my thoughts and prayers! I lost my father at a very young age, I know it is very difficult for the whole family!!!
I know it's hard, but, Just remember all the great times you had with him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newmanstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACME Markets to dump Society Hill store afterall! Thu Mark Squilla 4
Dietz and Watson being sued Thu Rip tide 1
Review: Supreme Auto Service (Nov '15) Wed Scrote 4
Loan Wed Scrote 2
Anthony E McDonald (Tony) wanted for first degr... Wed Susan 1
Judge Jerome Simandle Ignores Human and Civil r... Jan 18 Andy 3
News police, fire log - 8/7 (Aug '10) May '16 xxx 14

Newmanstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance