Former Nebraska police chief sent to ...

Former Nebraska police chief sent to prison

There are 1 comment on the KHGI story from Oct 18, 2012, titled Former Nebraska police chief sent to prison. In it, KHGI reports that:

A former police chief of Newman Grove in northeast Nebraska has been sent to prison for making a threat with the point of a gun at two teenagers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHGI.

Patricia Graves

Columbus, NE

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I feel bad to know that this man has been sent to prison. It would be far more appropriate to have sent him to some place where mental health is treated. He used to be a good friend of my son and was a really likeable guy. Over the past few years it has become apparent that he has some serious mental problems. I believe he should be treated for mental illness rather than being put in prison with hardened criminals. This is a sad commentary on how the laws work in these times. I hope that he will be safe in that place. My thoughts and prayers are for his safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
Review: Swiatek Collision Center (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ranae 1
Relatives of Carl Tisthammer WW1 & II Vet (May '07) Nov '13 Corey Tisthammer 11
News Community banks calls for Dodd-Frank relief (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mary Jean Morris 1
newman ne (May '13) May '13 Barbara Johansen ... 1
need a phone # (Jul '12) Jul '12 Steve Schouten 2

Newman Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newman Grove Mortgages