Newman Grove man pleads guilty to assault in death

Full story: Columbus Telegram

" A 21-year-old Newman Grove man could face 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to first-degree assault in the death of another Newman Grove man.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2008
rod

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

what can i say?words cannot descibe the feelings I have about what took place that morning.Rickki is my best friend and always will be. why didnt anyone do something?!!!were they cowards?why didnt any minors get in trouble?why didny any adults who were there take any responsibity for what was happening?in the end justice better be served
Mike

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Why dint officer todd jennigs arrest the man earlier when he had pulled over for driving drunk he culd of prevented this but no hes an idiot and let him go he shud be gettig chared for this incident to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newman Grove Discussions

Search the Newman Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
NE Who do you support for Governor in Nebraska in ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Orville 1,093
Relatives of Carl Tisthammer WW1 & II Vet (May '07) Nov '13 Corey Tisthammer 11
NE Who do you support for Auditor of Public Accoun... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Test 302
Community banks calls for Dodd-Frank relief (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mary Jean Morris 1
Lindsay State Bank check from 1900 - need help (Jan '11) May '13 Donald Hansen 5
newman ne (May '13) May '13 Barbara Johansen Newman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newman Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newman Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE