Trailer owners head out and hope to return

There are 1 comment on the Apr 9, 2006, The Modesto Bee story titled Trailer owners head out and hope to return. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

An exodus of trailers left mobile home parks along the San Joaquin River in Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties on Saturday, some under their own power and others towed by whoever would take on the task.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Sharon Nelson

Reno, NV

#1 Apr 9, 2006
Check out Wimpys Marina and New Hope RV park. It was under 3 ft of water for the last five days. All of the rv's were evacuated to the top of the levee, the water went down today and it's 5 inches of mud. The owners are no where to be seen to help out . Everyone is concerned about the sanitary conditions..........HELP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing? (Apr '06) 12 hr Congress 59
Wife ki chudai 16 hr Humhainna 13
Looking to move to Diablo Grande Feb '15 Ricky1 1
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
free dating sites (Sep '13) Nov '13 LiTtlE bOy fOr Uh 4
News Vallejo teenager drowns in San Joaquin River; c... (Sep '07) Aug '13 transparent truth 25
News Man arrested after pursuit with Gustine police (Mar '13) Mar '13 marcos garcia tx 1
More from around the web

Newman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]