Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,939

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214804 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
You're into playing games.
About now you'll bring in polygamy.
Funny thing about polygamy - it in itself is a separate format and you have yet to prove you're for it given there is no other source for your supposed support of Mormon Moe marrying 4 women outside of your empty posts in here.
You're a loser friend. When you die your obituary will consist of 2 lines in the local paper provided your real name is long enough.
Polygamy shouldn't be allowed because Frankie's obit will only be two lines.

Great argument you have there. Tell it to the judge. Frustrated?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214805 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the question is, why WOULDN'T you want to say it. you claim you support marriage equality..even thought your posts do not seem to back that up, as i clearly pointed out...why wouldn't you want to clear up the confusion your own words have made.
because it is a ruse, you attempt to use this polygamy gambit and when it backfired on you, you can not back up your own words... sad...run away some more, little old man...at least you and the other dinosaurs like you will be dead soon...
I have never run away from you,and nothing has backfired on me. You are a liar.

Poly marriage deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You are a hypocrite. I support marriage equality and you do not.

Marriage. There is no one right way.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#214807 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poly marriage deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You are a hypocrite. I support marriage equality and you do not.
yet you still did not say same sex marriage is totally and wholly equal to opposite sex marriage, why is that? it would seem a very simple thing to say if you really did, in fact, support marriage equality...

c'mon, just say it like you mean it...

St. Croix valley

#214809 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
yet in the very same post you say you have never run away, you do run away from what you cannot state honestly...

again...

sad that you cannot even see how you prove yourself wrong with your lies...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214811 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie,
...you're just no fun when you drink.
I gotta sack out soon. Do what I advised. Hit GNC and get some vitamin B. It'll do you good, no shit.
Take care - Dan
Yeah sure. Run off now before I humiliate you further, loser. Good plan.
R Sick O

Monrovia, CA

#214812 Sep 6, 2013
Rizzo or is it Pizzo?

Why don't you wash your underwear more often, you stink and you offend.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214813 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..one guy sucks the dick of the other till he cums in his mouth, you know, like most heterosexual couples have sex...
Sounds like heterosex to me. NOT!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214814 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet in the very same post you say you have never run away, you do run away from what you cannot state honestly...
again...
The thing you don't understand is, I don't care if you believe me or not. Please try to get that through your thick head. You are pulling a straw man argument because you lost our argument on the topic. I will not take your loyalty test. Your paranoia is irrelevant.

I'm wrong because I'm lying about supporting SSM? Just what is your point? Please get to it. Your desperation has become very tedious.

When we cut through all your diversionary bullsh!t, I support marriage equality and you do not.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214815 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..one guy sucks the dick of the other till he cums in his mouth, you know, like most heterosexual couples have sex...
or a good handjob is always fun...again like many hetero couples do...
why is it you seem to know absolutely nothing about sex yet feel you are capable of this discussion?
And.. So that's a homo f'ing?? That's like 2nd and 3rd base to us heteros. Man, and to think in high school according to homo sex guide, I was hitting home runs almost every time. Woo hoo! Annnnnd anooother hoooome runnnn (a hand job) woo hoo>
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214816 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet in the very same post you say you have never run away, you do run away from what you cannot state honestly...
again...
Get an argument loser. You've played this straw man out. It didn't work. Even if I was lying about my support, you'd still be a loser. And wrong. It's irrelevant. It just proves your desperation.

St. Croix valley

#214817 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing you don't understand is, I don't care if you believe me or not. Please try to get that through your thick head. You are pulling a straw man argument because you lost our argument on the topic. I will not take your loyalty test. Your paranoia is irrelevant.
I'm wrong because I'm lying about supporting SSM? Just what is your point? Please get to it. Your desperation has become very tedious.
When we cut through all your diversionary bullsh!t, I support marriage equality and you do not.
no you do not, your posts clearly show you do not and yes, i do , in fact support marriage equality.

you cannot say the same honestly.

it is not a straw man, it is me proving without a doubt that you are full of bullshit. and i have done so.

you do not support marriage equality.

St. Croix valley

#214818 Sep 6, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>And.. So that's a homo f'ing?? That's like 2nd and 3rd base to us heteros. Man, and to think in high school according to homo sex guide, I was hitting home runs almost every time. Woo hoo! Annnnnd anooother hoooome runnnn (a hand job) woo hoo>
wanking yourself off is not a handjob...

St. Croix valley

#214819 Sep 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an argument loser. You've played this straw man out. It didn't work. Even if I was lying about my support, you'd still be a loser. And wrong. It's irrelevant. It just proves your desperation.
you ARE lying about your support for marriage equality. you do not support marriage equality.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214820 Sep 6, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to a divorced couple fighting over who gets the house, the china set, the 2 dogs and a cat and custody of their 3 kids not to mention what number is needed for alimony and child support in terms of "the blend of masculinity and femininity".
WTF do you know about the blend of good tasting roasted Columbian coffee let alone the desired blend of American couples who make the grade you moron.
He was discribing marriage, not divorce, powder cake.
Too Many

Monrovia, CA

#214821 Sep 6, 2013
The communist Chinese's language has over 40,000 to 80,000 characters images to be used in their backwards language.

The USA language as 27 and it's pretty damn descriptive so far, so F.O. china..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214822 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you still did not say same sex marriage is totally and wholly equal to opposite sex marriage, why is that? it would seem a very simple thing to say if you really did, in fact, support marriage equality...
c'mon, just say it like you mean it...
I hope by now you have learned I don't take orders form losers like you. For future reference, don't bother to order me around again, you're wasting both our time.

Get a real argument.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214823 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep verifying your idiocy.
Where did I say kids are not possible outside of marriage?
I specifically qualified 'the best and natural' to distinguish for
people with simple common sense.
You failed idiot.
Agian.
Snicker.
Of course you already know his come back will be "prove it". Good job dude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214824 Sep 6, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you ARE lying about your support for marriage equality. you do not support marriage equality.
No I'm not. You're stupid. And have no argument. Loyalty test game is over.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#214825 Sep 6, 2013
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts have rightly ruled.

http://www.secularhumanism.org/...
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#214826 Sep 6, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex hardly has a devastating effect on our society. As I said before, millions of people--gay and straight--engage in anal sex every day. If it were as devastating and demeaning as you suggest the country would grind to a halt.
Uh, I think murder, rape, arson, most heinous crimes do have a upper hand over homo sex as 'bad' and none of those has ground us to a halt. Yet. Either.Goof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr subscibe 15,995
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr lollypop 5,068
Aircraft Charter Service in India..? 23 hr singhaaditya 1
the robert woody situation (Mar '14) Mon jomama 5
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Air Charter Companies near in Delhi Sep 13 Rahul06 4
i waannt a GF Sep 13 anonymous 2
•••
•••
•••

Newman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Newman People Search