What's that factory west of I-5 at Crow's Landing?

Posted in the Newman Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
allan marcus

Moraga, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2006
What's that big factory just west of I-5 at Crow's Landing, out in the middle of nowhere, with a big fence around it?
Dirty One

AOL

#2 Apr 3, 2006
allan marcus wrote:
What's that big factory just west of I-5 at Crow's Landing, out in the middle of nowhere, with a big fence around it?
It's the Covanta Energy incineration plant. The plant burns trash and turns the byproduct in electricity.
allan marcus

Pleasant Hill, CA

#3 Apr 3, 2006
Thanks. I drive by often and thought it looked like a power plant, but noticed no high-tension power lines.
MAT FROM SAC

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2008
i thought it was a mninum security prison, because it has two fences! i was way off!
Matt from Azusa

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2008
Uhm I'm pretty sure it is actually a zombie experiment lab because there are no windows, giant double fences, and it smells like dead bodies that are acutally alive.

Your welcome.

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#6 Dec 27, 2008
Hopefully that will be where the bodies of confirmed gang bangers will be disposed of after the trained hit squads begin hunting down the gang banging scum vile vermin and all who aid and abet them.
Christine

Modesto, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2009
Matt from Azusa wrote:
Uhm I'm pretty sure it is actually a zombie experiment lab because there are no windows, giant double fences, and it smells like dead bodies that are acutally alive.
Your welcome.
Because this is the only reasonable possibility.
Paulifer

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2009
We thought dinosaurs lived there... T-Rex's all up in that thang
TheGeeGirl

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2010
I drive by it all the time. Once we even drove down there to see if there were any signs. Got spooked and left quick time. We used to think it was a military operation. It certainly draws lots of curiosity
TheBabers

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2010
Just drove past it and am pretty sure I agree that zombies live there. That, or alien experiments gone terribly wrong. Electrical plant just seems too mundane to be true. :)
Patterson CA

Gustine, CA

#11 Mar 25, 2010
The energy plant is only a small part of the property. Most of it is the County landfill where almost of the County's garbage gets dumped. The high fences are there to protect the trash from blowing off the propertt,.
dshizzle

Davis, CA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
jurassic park
Jbizzlelight

Merced, CA

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Covanta Garbage Incinerator- waste to energy
A big scam- loss of valuable resources burned up creating the worst chemicals known to man.
I've driven past it several times never see any smoke out of the stacks, maybe they burn it at night. Or maybe it's so clean.
Great location with the Winds blowing the burnt trash right into crows landing.
Great thing is this is considered an alternative energy.
All in all we have a long way to go in figuring out what to do with our consumptive byproducts.
muncher

San Diego, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Its a government internment camp.
When the shit hits the fan this is where anti government people will go to give their life to generate electricity in the big incinerator.
The fences are there to keep people in not keep them out. Population control.
juditye

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2010
Anti-government?
We refer to it as The Dick Cheney Memorial Fortress.
muncher wrote:
Its a government internment camp.
When the shit hits the fan this is where anti government people will go to give their life to generate electricity in the big incinerator.
The fences are there to keep people in not keep them out. Population control.
Jillie

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2010
My boyfriend told me this whole story he's heard forever that it's a body parts iincinaration facility. WTF? Where could all of those parts come from, not buying it. Garbage incinaration makes sense, but who would live anywhere near that toxic nastiness! Yikes!
Wowzers

San Jose, CA

#17 Jan 10, 2011
Just drove by this place so i had to google searched wtf I had just seen. I didn't find ANY info about it which i thought was weird until I found this website. A "Trash incinerator plant" wouldn't be so low key and not talked about. Especially with all the air toxins it's causing. Wouldn't that cause serious health issues to the surrounding communities?! I mean no business signs? Come on. I'm thinking it's an animal testing disposal site.
melly

Walnut, CA

#18 Mar 31, 2011
Did anyone notice that the fence is incomplete and just ends to the north? Or is this a new feature? Perhaps the zombies, dinosaurs and displaced Guantanamo detainees have recently escaped?
Fabian_Anna

Escalon, CA

#19 Apr 15, 2011
Just drove by and looked like a large prison husband thought it was Jurassic park
Mike

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
The government is hiding aliens, monsters, and unknown creatures from us there. They are trying to keep us safe evan though those aliens, monsters, and unknown creatures probably have a cure to malignant cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new gigolo club for women in delhi by sameer 1 hr sameer 1
Advantages of Private Jet Charter ? 1 hr meganvaughn269 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Misty Me 7,968
Dilli mein Mast Chudaai ka Maza lein 6 hr Shrikrishan 4
hi any one here 20 hr hii 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr do it here 16,011
any femele jo secrtly apne room pe 2 days rkhka... Mon Call me yogi 0893... 6
Newman Dating
Find my Match

Newman Jobs

Newman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]