Man accused in accidental fatal shoot...

Man accused in accidental fatal shooting of fiance sentenced to probation, community service.

There are 3 comments on the Merced Sun-Star story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Man accused in accidental fatal shooting of fiance sentenced to probation, community service.. In it, Merced Sun-Star reports that:

A 21-year-old man accused of accidentally killing his fiance after shooting her in the face was spared time in prison this week, after pleading no contest to a felony involuntary manslaughter charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merced Sun-Star.

Chesty

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
"Fabio Mendonca was arrested July 4 after he and fiance Mirisa Dinwiddie, 20, had been playing with a shotgun at a residence near Griffith and Schendel avenues in Delhi, according to prosecutors."

So, how was this an accident? Sounds willfully negligent to me.
Prep-for-Dep

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Chesty wrote:
"Fabio Mendonca was arrested July 4 after he and fiance Mirisa Dinwiddie, 20, had been playing with a shotgun at a residence near Griffith and Schendel avenues in Delhi, according to prosecutors."

So, how was this an accident? Sounds willfully negligent to me.
Sounds willfully negligent on the part of the deceased as well. But I guess it's not politically correct to point that out.
barbara rodrigues

United States

#3 May 2, 2014
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds willfully negligent on the part of the deceased as well. But I guess it's not politically correct to point that out.
even if he didn't mean to he still should've done some time after all he killed mirisa because he was and is careless with a firearm that resulted in a loss of life justice wasn't served for.mirisa in this case he only served 8 days and that there is a joke ans a horrible slap in the face. I have no faith in the law. So what really happened??? Mirisa died for someone's lack of safety and stupidity the law that is to protect her didn't even get justice its like her life meant nothing and she didn't matter but in real truth he is a bad example for what justice is supposed to be. He's free and she died because he was n is a stupid CRIMINAL who slipped through the cracks in our laws and I'm disgusted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Shot in Delhi (Dec '11) Wed rehan 6
News Impending execution brings out mixed feelings i... Wed Privasi 1
News Man shot in Delhi (May '14) Wed sunil 3
Looking to move to Diablo Grande Feb '15 Ricky1 1
News Diablo Grande closes course, defaults on loan (Feb '08) Feb '15 Ricky1 25
free dating sites (Sep '13) Nov '13 LiTtlE bOy fOr Uh 4
News Vallejo teenager drowns in San Joaquin River; c... (Sep '07) Aug '13 transparent truth 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newman Mortgages