Avery County snitches
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kko

Morganton, NC

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Cassie Wine and Clint Carroway are a snitchin team. Cassie set up 3 people I know that dont even sell drugs, she just kept pestering them until they got them for her and then wore a wire and bought the painkillers with the cops money. Clint set up Rudy on Buck Mountain and numerous other people and now they cand sit on their front porch together knowing they have no charges because they set good people up. Karma is a beotch!!!!
To Mr Clint

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Jun 22, 2011
If I were Clint Caraway I wouldn't be sitting on no front porch. If I were him evertime a dog barked I 'd run and hide 'cause one day he will be brought to accountability for what he has done. I do know the Oakes boys, all of them, and one day when he thinks they have forgotten him they will walk up to him, because there will be no place he can hide. I was told at one time that he told one of his friends that he had sold his sold to the devil. I would rather have the devil after me than the Oakes boys. Pay backs are hell. There is nowhere that he can hide that he can not be found. And from what I have heard the Oakes's aren't the only one looking for a reckoning. I 'm like kko I don't deal in drugs or take drugs but I would put the Oakes on a pedestal compared to a snitch like him. He caused the whole Oakes family to suffer(and three brothers to be sent off) because they did not sell you cocaine, they did not deal in it. He just had to get someone for something (to get out of his little quandry) and there is no scum on this earth as sorry as he is (or any other snitch). I hope he sleeps well. If I were him and my dog wimpered I would be worries. I guess he has reallly sold his sole to the devil. By the way, there are three more brothers. So be aware mountain people because you have a lying snitching two faced SOB in your midst.
"cause when he was bornthey should have smacked his mother and daddy and sterilized them for having scum like him.
Led Bagg

Lenoir, NC

#3 Jun 23, 2011
I think Caraway should be recognized as a national icon for his heroic acts. Any of you ever lost a child or family member to drug abuse ? You might change your views then .
Joe

Banner Elk, NC

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Mr. Bagg, telling is one thing, setting up someone to do something they aren't doing to get out of your own offense or reduce your time ( and you are guilty) is another. Lying about people is also wrong, and Mr Clint Caraway is guilty of doing both. To people who had done nothing to him except be good and who had done nothing wrong prior to his setting them up.

the police should be concentrating on getting people who are guilty off the street and quit letting them walk aroung lying and setting up other people so the sheriffs and police can get their front page picture.
Drew

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jun 26, 2011
I do think Caraway should be recognized also. It is total different if you have ever had a family member die right in front of you. Its one of the worst feelings you ever have in your life. This person was my sister that I loved very much. She had been in & out of drug rehabs,the drugs ended up getting her. Her liver shut down.I am glad that there are people out there that is willing to try to help get all the shit off the streets. Its different for you if you have never had a loved one die from it.
Led Bagg

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jun 26, 2011
Joe there isn't any other way to catch drug dealers other than having an informant to make a buy from them. Good people cannot significantly assist law enforcement with drug enforcement. Normal everyday good people do not have a clue where to go buy drugs, they are not part of that scene and have 0 knowledge of who sells what.Without informants, officers would be reduced to doing vehicle stops in hopes that there is drugs in the car. The informant can tell you which car does,which one don't. See what I mean ? You can't send a church deacon to do this work - he don't know & will never know how to do this work unless he becomes a junkie.
To Mr Bagg

Banner Elk, NC

#7 Jun 28, 2011
That is hogwash! I don't know what world you live in. If it weren't for the junkies there would be no dealers. No one told them to take that first drug. I have been aroung drugs for forty years and I have yet to take the first draw off a marijuana cigarette and have nothing to do with any drugs, Yet it is for the most part common knowledge who are the dealers. You can cuss the dealers all day long and praise the junkies but that does not stop people from taking drugs. People go to doctors, are you going to call them dealers, because that's what they are. Probably 25% of the people who go to doctors go to get something to make them high. And how about booze and tobacco, they are also drugs.
And do you think the druggie "Narc" will rat out his own source, Highly unlikely. BUT as Joe said above he will set up whoeever he thinks is on the sheriff's or law's hit list whether they are dealers are not. And it is when they aren't and get set up that I have a problem with them.
I hear everyday that they need to get the drug dealers off the street but they never say anything about getting the users off the street. They did it to themselves. no one forced them. No one forces anyone to take the first puff off a cigarette, the first drink of alcohol, or the first drug. And I have seem my kinfolk OD on drugs.
As far as Clint Caraway and all the other snitchie Narcs 90 per cent of them will be back to selling or using drugs as soon as they trade their soul to get out of whatever trouble they trying to get out of as evidence by Mr. Clint Caraway recent arrect for stealing and the circle goes on and on. I have a family member that is a narc and he's in trouble again and I put him in the same group as all the rest. He gets in trouble, tells the law what they want to hear whether truth or lie, goes home and finds something else to get in trouble for, so he can rat and lie again, and get in trouble again and so forth and so on,.
So all you bleeding hearts out there that put narcs on a pedestal along with the people on drugs THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES, You can say they didn't know any better, I was young once. But you knew what was right or wrong and they do too. You can take a horse to water but you can't make them drink unless he wants to.
Long Arm

Banner Elk, NC

#8 Jun 28, 2011
If you know the Oakes boys like you say you do, you should know that they have made their living selling drugs their whole life. While good honest people are struggling to make a living. Putting poison on the streets for our young people to get messed up. I wonder how many dollars the oakes have taken that could have been food in a child's mouth or clothes on their backs. Way to go Caraway if you did what they say...you are a hero in my book. From what I understand all the drug deals were on video camera, kinda hard to dispute that. When your face is on camera selling drugs more than 30 times. I can't stand people that justify a drug dealer or say a snitch is worse than a dealer. Dude you need to evaluate yourself if you believe a junkie is worse than a dealer. Junkies are only hurting their selves dealers are hurting everyone. Do you think the Law pulls names out of a hat and says.."today lets make shit up on this guy"? really? If someone has sold drugs for 20 plus years they will eventually get caught. To Mr Bagg you obviously have no clue but you think you have it figured out. And threats from the Oaks family to a federal witness...if Caraway did do the work? Mandatory twenty years in the federal pen. Snitches keep snitching you are doing the community justice if snitches mess up they will eventually run out of people to snitch on. Then they will get their time. In the mean time how about not selling drugs then there will be no need for snitches. FYI the federal system will not take a case unless it is a slam dunk. And the Oakes were Dunked. They may be good guys but we all pay for our wrong doings eventually.
Mymeatloafed

Banner Elk, NC

#9 Jun 28, 2011
Hey "To Mr. Clint", this aint the wild west, how many people would risk killing someone when they are afraid of getting caught selling drugs? If something happen to Caraway I think the law would know right where to look, especially after posting threats on the internet that is a world wide phenomenon. It can be traced technology is amazing these days. Admit the lifetime wrong doing and law breaking, take your lumps like a man and rehabilitate and for god sakes stop selling drugs. If someone is to be blamed take a long look in the mirror.
To Long Arm

Banner Elk, NC

#10 Jun 29, 2011
To Long Arm and also to MyMeatLoafed You two are kinda misinformed or can't read straight one. I didn't read any threats being made. It only said that Mr. Caraway said that he had sold his soul to the devil by snitching on the Oakes, and that is not the only people that he has snitched on. And as you both pointed out Everyone has a reckoning one day. And no where did I hear that the Oakes had threaten Mr. Caraway, but if I were a snitch I would not want to run into anyone I had snitched on (especially If I had lied in part or whole, because snitching will never unto what they were caught for in the first place or the wrong they did which most times includes not only using but also selling drugs themselves. And the person actually selling the cocaine to Mr. Caraway was never caught on camers. He just pleaded guily right off the bat and as is serving his time. However the Oakes did repeatly tell Mr. Caraway on camera that they didn't deal in that stuff. And as far as selling drugs that is not what they were arrested or charged with. They were charged with Conspiracy to sell because they were caught in Mr. Caraway's and the Real DRUG DEALER's crossfire. They were set up so the government could take their property for the Appalachian Trail. And from what I hear and have heared the government has been trying to take that property for over thirty years. But the government made a mistake. The land they thought there were going to get belonged to two other brothers so they still couldn't get the property to link up the two trails on either side of the Oakes. So please get you facts straight before you speak. At least the Oakes are taking responsibility for what Caraway and their 'friend" ( one who had been given s home to live in by one of the brothers and had never been charged rent) conned them into doing. When will you Mr Caraway and Pam Isaac grow up, take resposibility and acknowledge your wrongs and the scum you have become. And I 've heard that Pam got her throat cut, not by anyone she had snitched on but by some of the other scum she crawls with.
Led Bagg

Lenoir, NC

#11 Jul 3, 2011
I will agree with you that our legal system is deeply flawed , but it's all we have and using snitches is part of it.
U R A Dum

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 7, 2011
Drew wrote:
I do think Caraway should be recognized also. It is total different if you have ever had a family member die right in front of you. Its one of the worst feelings you ever have in your life. This person was my sister that I loved very much. She had been in & out of drug rehabs,the drugs ended up getting her. Her liver shut down.I am glad that there are people out there that is willing to try to help get all the shit off the streets. Its different for you if you have never had a loved one die from it.
Clent is sorry as hell he distroyed lives kids growing up with out there grandpaws being a snitch is as low as u can getyour sis should not been such a junky ho u should have done more to help quit being such a cry babby my brother O.D. and i dont blame the drug dillers if he didnt get it off them he would went somewhere else clent is a pos and so r u i guess u and your sis got what u all desreved hope u next smart ass why dont u do us all a favor and lay down in the road and count mufflers u dumb count
Led Bagg

Lenoir, NC

#13 Jul 10, 2011
U R A Dum wrote:
<quoted text> Clent is sorry as hell he distroyed lives kids growing up with out there grandpaws being a snitch is as low as u can getyour sis should not been such a junky ho u should have done more to help quit being such a cry babby my brother O.D. and i dont blame the drug dillers if he didnt get it off them he would went somewhere else clent is a pos and so r u i guess u and your sis got what u all desreved hope u next smart ass why dont u do us all a favor and lay down in the road and count mufflers u dumb count
TO URA DUM : I don't know who you are for sure but comments like this are just plain stupid ! I mean if you or your brothers or whoever they are aint got no better sense than to deal drugs and then get pissed when your ass gets caught. And to say a junkie got what she deserved ? Really ? How was it her fault ? Who started this ? The Dealer started this because no dealer = No drugs.Oh yea and by the way - FUCK YOU !
HaHa

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 11, 2011
You are all stupid 90% of the poplation is on some sort of drug whether it is prescribed or on the the street Everyone is always trying to blame some one else for what they choose to do Get this beer and liqiour causes more deaths and it is legall pills presribed or not are addicting pot was here before all this other man made bull---- but still back to the point it is your own choice what you do stop blaming others what about the OAKES fighting in the war to serve their counry is this is respect!!!They took responsibilty for what they have done!!! nobody else has.
Steve Earle

Banner Elk, NC

#15 Jul 11, 2011
Take a hunderd gallon yeast and some copper line....ever body knew that we made moonshine...I volunteered on my birthday...I did two tours a duty in Vietnam..I came back with a brand new plan.Take a seed from Columbia and Mexico plant it up the hollar called copperhead road. DEA got a chopper in the air, wigs me out like Im back over there.Just like that..Charlie dont you know you never come back from Copperhead road..Tribute to the Oakes.
Joe

Banner Elk, NC

#16 Jul 14, 2011
Thank you Steve Earle for the Oakes and all the men and women who have fought to preserve our rights. Viet Nam vets came home to a diferent world, and many brought back problems as a result. But I think it is a total disgrace that set ups and underhanded ploys are used to take their homes and land from them. It is especially sad that power hungry egotistical law officials will accept lies from actual users and dealers to set up people minding their own business. And we
all know what really happened. I was watchuing the news this morning and Billy Ray Cyrus was singing "Some gave all" and it made me think that it is a sad commentary on the state of our country that these tin badge police, who probably are only in in so they can do a rooster walk, and have never really offered anything, must less their lives, think that harassing people makes their rooster walk better. It doen't, only demeans them more.
I heard

Newland, NC

#17 Jul 14, 2011
"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time." if you deal drugs you should go to jail. If it ever becomes legal, get a license and sell it legally.
An innocent man

Banner Elk, NC

#18 Jul 15, 2011
Folks, You are not listening. This has been all about snitches I've known a lot of snitches and have a couple in my family. And they are = everyone - NO GOOD! I f I had my rathers I rather talk to a drug dealer than I would a snitch because 90% of the snitches, including the ones in my famiuly, are bigger crooks than the ones they are catching. The snitches will use people,(someone that does not deal or use drugs), to get to the drug dealer to get their drugs for them. Usally it is someone the snitches know and they continue to cajol and coerce then to help until they do sometime they were not doing and would not do otherwise. Then they have destroyed a family that was not dealing in drugs. And our legal system thinks this is okay, to destroy innocent lifes and sometime catch someone they could have caught otherwise. If our sheriff departments would get off their lazy ass and do some work themselves they would not need a snitch. But they would rather turn the drug dealing and using snitch loose and do the work themselves. It is very seldom that the law ever gets the top man using this method because those drug using and drug dealing snitches will never endanger drying up their own source. I 've know quite a few snitches and everyone of them turn right around and gets into trouble again. And when they are caught they are turned loose . You never hear of a snitch doing any real jail time. If you don't believe me take Clint Caraway as for one example, he has been in more trouble than I can count on my fingers and toes. Here again recently he was caught for stealing and was let off the hook by the Avery County sheriff's department. When it comes time for him to go to court they will kiss his ass and sent him out again. That's all they ever do to a snitch, because I know I have two in my family. They get out of one thing by telling on someone and get set loose only to do something else and tell on someone else and so forth. Where is the habitual criminal law that says three strikes and your out. Apparently that law doesn't apply to snitches. So Mr. Frye get up off your fat ass and do something because you are so round someone might think you are a basketball and start bouncing you around. I thank God that there are some people on this site that see thru all this BS about snitches being useful to law enforcement because snitches are bigger crooks than anyone that they help get. My gripe is sheriff's departments, by using snitches, have sent more innocent people (who were not selling drugs but got caught in the middle) off for conspiracy than they have ever or will ever actually sent drug dealers. And to the guy that praises Clint Caraway, patting him on the back, you would not be patting him on the back he is caught you in the middle,. But again that just may be Clint himself. Because don't think anybody would pat any snitch on the back and say that" You did good work" knowing they sent innocent peole to jail. so you can pat Clint on the back or Clint can pat himself on the back.
Steve Earle

Banner Elk, NC

#19 Jul 19, 2011
I love the Law! I love snitches! I hate drugs! I hate drug dealers! Get off your lazy asses and get a job! Stop Selling drugs! Then you will not be caught on camera 30 something times....Look in the mirror, poor innocent drug dealers. You might see the real problem. You say Caraway has been in trouble? Every time he did something wrong he was probably messed up on dope. No dope..No law breaking. Drugs is the root of most crime. No dealers= no users.No user= less crime. Cut the head off of the snake. Ya'll Crack me up. I do thank all the Vets, and the sacrifices they made. My Papaw retired from Marine corps. WWII and Korea and Vietnam. He did not sell drugs when he retired. He was a model citizen. Had he sold drugs I would have hoped he would have been caught. Think about how many lives were ruined by selling drugs? You say Snitches ruin innocent families? Dude you are cross wired. Bassakerds. I have never been.."caught in the middle" because I do not associate with drugs..or drug dealers. The problem with the world today is..no one wants to stand up for their mistakes. Its everyone else's fault.The police and "rooster walks" lmfao! You think they get up everyday and target a certain person? You think they make things up on poor innocent people? You say military people should be praised? I agree..so should our Law Officers that protect our children from drug dealers. They are the ones that go to battle everyday and deal with victims of break ins and rapes and child molesters. The majority of the crimes boil down to drugs. Someone looking to make money for the next fix. So they break in and steal from hard working folks. Or they are so messed up on drugs they rape or molest a child. Or they are so messed up on dope they forget they have children and one is wondering through the neighborhood in the streets. Or a child gets to watch daddy beat up on momma every day because dad is high. Or the child has no food or clothes because mom and dad spent the welfare check on dope to a low life scum bag dealer. Or the law gets called to a home and a doped up junkie blows the Officer away. Then the Officer's children and family get to bury their loved one because some fried brained dope head didn't know what they were doing and a Officer dies for $30,000 a year. So if you have a problem with the Law put you a badge on and rooster walk a while and see what you think. You obviously do not know the law if you think the law should get off their lazy asses and not use snitches. The law would be wasting their time to get dealers in possession. That is a weak Felony. Why not get 30+ buys on video and prove to 16 people that an innocent person would not be selling drugs 30+ times if they were not a dealer and a life long dealer. I agree with the land part. No land should be taken. Especially family land, but a dealer should have to pay a hefty fine for the money they have made selling over the years. And for the taxes that has not been paid. We have to pay taxes and we actually work for a living. Its even worse when dealers are getting Government assistance and making a killing selling drugs and paying no taxes. By the way...everyone in prison is innocent.
disgust

Kinston, NC

#20 Jul 25, 2011
you guys out there talking about rats, lets not forget jason rose and katy williams. That was another dynamic duo of snitches. Ha Ha funny he even took down his own family. his brother and sister. what a family. why did jason run? the cops cant protect him and her forever. i bet everyone who gets their discoveries has jasons name or jasons and katys name on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some good strange (Apr '16) 2 hr Easy women 31
Wrecker Service (Jan '10) 9 hr Slowpoke 8
Does anyone know Joby Harris? What's he like? Thu Silygurl 1
Tiffany garland Thu that boy 1
What Really Happened To Marcus Hughes? (Apr '16) Wed Everybody knows 58
Really, REO?? (Oct '15) Wed Early Cuyler 24
Reward For Justin Honeycutt Wed Early Cuyler 29

Newland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance