Convicted FELON is an Avery Deputy Sheriff?

Posted in the Newland Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
time_to_go_fishi ng

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2013
How can a man convicted, CONVICTED of a felony (not just arrested or charged or indicted and later expunged by dismissal or found not-guilty verdict, CONVICTED) of felony non-child support in Michigan, along with misdemeanor DUI and driving on a suspended license, be a currently employed and paid, fulltime Avery County sworn deputy sheriff (insurance, 401K, retirement, etc.), driving a patrol car, wearing a badge and uniform, carrying a FIREARM and making arrests. Plus this man has numerous debts and judgments against him, public record!!

He was FIRED as a private-employment police protection officer in a homeowner's assoc. There is a provision of NC laws to deputize private businesses with police and he was such a police officer after completion of the NCBLET academy at Mayland. He was fired for lying on his police personnel history report to the NC attorney general's office that was NOTARIZED! The former chief of this security police firm even TOLD the sheriff's office and they said they need breathing bodies on patrol and waivered it!!! Lying on the personnel history report what is notarized is a PERJURY, another felony act.

Well, aside from it being a crime for a felony convict to have a firearm, isn't someone up the ladder in the law enforcement mafia aiding-abetting the same charge by giving him a gun? Or knowingly providing a firearm to a known felon? Maybe 2 more felonys? Rumor has it that the powers-what-be at the sheriff dept. say because this charge would be in theyre opinions, a equivalent of a misdemeanor in NC, they waivered it on theyre own with no permission from Raleigh that is a violation of NC police certifications regulations and a crime under NC and State law so I am told! They knew about the felonys, driving crimes and debt judgements too and didn't even do a police and credit records background check with fingerprinting cards apparently. I think that is a violation of state and federal law too!

I wonder if the US attorney's office, the NC AG, the ATF and the Charlotte media know about this?

Is it possible that just ONCE, we can have more than just a hand-full of deputies what don't lie, cheat or steal; who don't commit felonys; what are not serial rapists and perverts and are not active criminals, cheats and hooligans?

There is a in-hands criminals record on this, copies of the forms and a papers trail to Raleigh NC (NC Attorney Generrals) and they aint bread crumbs, they will not go away this trail! Lets see if the cheer-leaders of the meth-heads protection squad (AKA ACSD) in here start blaming other people, bashing other particular elected officials like a commissioner, or making excuses and lies like they have doe so EVERY OTHER TIME this pack of trash is caught being dirty. OR if they either go silent as a certain fat man has done last month or so wit hand in cookie jar? OR if they say OOPS finally and try to correct this (HIGHLY DOUBT IT)?

Anyone know how to post a link on here so that you can click and public records site is redirected?

This is EPIC crazy fk-up even for our local free-spirit sheriff office and the crew of certain lying, wrecking, speeding, lazy, perverted, predatory, illiterate, corrupt, thieving, rag-tag, unshaven, disheveled pack of law enforcement slob-trash we are sadly used to!

QUESTIONS for Avery County Commissioners: Can they...
1. De-fund all convicted felony deputies salary?
2. Remove license plates and insurance off patrol cars driven to home of non-resident deputy?
3. Cut off gasoline and maintenance funds for patrol cars driven to homes of non-resident deputy sheriff out of county?
4. De-fund salary of non-resident of Avery County who are deputy sheriff?

So can court remove law enforcement official from office for employing a felon, giving him a gun and badge and sworn in?

Can NC Attorney General or judge remove oath of office of felon deputy?
Sliced Bread

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Is he full time now? I heard he was just a reserve....?
cry baby

Newland, NC

#3 Jan 19, 2013
time_to_go_fishing wrote:
How can a man convicted, CONVICTED of a felony (not just arrested or charged or indicted and later expunged by dismissal or found not-guilty verdict, CONVICTED) of felony non-child support in Michigan, along with misdemeanor DUI and driving on a suspended license, be a currently employed and paid, fulltime Avery County sworn deputy sheriff (insurance, 401K, retirement, etc.), driving a patrol car, wearing a badge and uniform, carrying a FIREARM and making arrests. Plus this man has numerous debts and judgments against him, public record!!
He was FIRED as a private-employment police protection officer in a homeowner's assoc. There is a provision of NC laws to deputize private businesses with police and he was such a police officer after completion of the NCBLET academy at Mayland. He was fired for lying on his police personnel history report to the NC attorney general's office that was NOTARIZED! The former chief of this security police firm even TOLD the sheriff's office and they said they need breathing bodies on patrol and waivered it!!! Lying on the personnel history report what is notarized is a PERJURY, another felony act.
Well, aside from it being a crime for a felony convict to have a firearm, isn't someone up the ladder in the law enforcement mafia aiding-abetting the same charge by giving him a gun? Or knowingly providing a firearm to a known felon? Maybe 2 more felonys? Rumor has it that the powers-what-be at the sheriff dept. say because this charge would be in theyre opinions, a equivalent of a misdemeanor in NC, they waivered it on theyre own with no permission from Raleigh that is a violation of NC police certifications regulations and a crime under NC and State law so I am told! They knew about the felonys, driving crimes and debt judgements too and didn't even do a police and credit records background check with fingerprinting cards apparently. I think that is a violation of state and federal law too!
I wonder if the US attorney's office, the NC AG, the ATF and the Charlotte media know about this?
Is it possible that just ONCE, we can have more than just a hand-full of deputies what don't lie, cheat or steal; who don't commit felonys; what are not serial rapists and perverts and are not active criminals, cheats and hooligans?
There is a in-hands criminals record on this, copies of the forms and a papers trail to Raleigh NC (NC Attorney Generrals) and they aint bread crumbs, they will not go away this trail! Lets see if the cheer-leaders of the meth-heads protection squad (AKA ACSD) in here start blaming other people, bashing other particular elected officials like a commissioner, or making excuses and lies like they have doe so EVERY OTHER TIME this pack of trash is caught being dirty. OR if they either go silent as a certain fat man has done last month or so wit hand in cookie jar? OR if they say OOPS finally and try to correct this (HIGHLY DOUBT IT)?
Anyone know how to post a link on here so that you can click and public records site is redirected?
This is EPIC crazy fk-up even for our local free-spirit sheriff office and the crew of certain lying, wrecking, speeding, lazy, perverted, predatory, illiterate, corrupt, thieving, rag-tag, unshaven, disheveled pack of law enforcement slob-trash we are sadly used to!
QUESTIONS for Avery County Commissioners: Can they...
1. De-fund all convicted felony deputies salary?
2. Remove license plates and insurance off patrol cars driven to home of non-resident deputy?
3. Cut off gasoline and maintenance funds for patrol cars driven to homes of non-resident deputy sheriff out of county?
4. De-fund salary of non-resident of Avery County who are deputy sheriff?

Can NC Attorney General or judge remove oath of office of felon deputy?
well crybaby he must have arrested you or one of your meth head friends at some point in time so its revenge time you people make me sick.
cry baby

Newland, NC

#4 Jan 19, 2013
well "time to go fishing "and see what else you can dig up on people listen here crybaby its people like yourself that need to be put in jail or did this deputy put you or one of your meth head friends in jail at one point in time so your going to get revenge you people make me sick.
Truth_will_set_u _free

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Federal law: CANNOT be a LEO w/a felony conviction. Grow up! Next?
amber_meany

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
If this is true, I am going to ask commissioners to go to D.A. G. Wilson and fire the sheriff, This is beyond BELIEF! How do we confirm? can't be true...
amber_meany

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Um, if a felon is arresting ppl, carrying a pistol as a direct political extension of the sheriff of the county, you support that cry baby?

I for one will not believe ANY of it until I see proof myself, but it it's true, then Frye is GONE! No one in history of NC has ever appointed a convicted felon to LEO since WW2 ended Ask NC Atty Gen!
dan_theman

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Why give LEO jobs locally to felons? Y not give them to law-abiding local Avery ppl who need work? Is this guy one of Frye's donors, close friends or supporters? Or son of a rich friend of Frye?

Time for answers FRYE! Come on here and clear ur name b4 its too late!
dan_theman

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
OK now ppl, I have to ask....WHAT is this "free-spirit" sheriff office mean? Beards and no uniforms and long hair deputys? Never in my life heard of free-spirit sheriff office!!! WTF is this? New idea?
bad_news

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Sliced Bread: Now he is full-time since private security police at LLH sent him out in the wilds a month or more ago, for lying on his background history reports that he notarized to go to state of NC. It was sent a copy to Charlotte Observer and NC Attorney General for referral to SBI.

Notice some Frye loyalist crazies are STILL in here defending ANYTHING that bunch of criminal pack of trash does? NO CREDIBILITY!

Hey Frye fans: Could fat-man EVER commit a theoretical crime so bad and serious that you would finally say ENOUGH?? I know lying, pervert, stealing, reckless driving, perjured and misuse of patrol cars is ok......

Answer is: NOPE!
Forever_Young

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Jan 19, 2013
It is true....100% true.
gone fishing

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
And his name is RON BISHOP!
gone fishing

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
What is "free-spirit" sheriff office? I 2nd that question? Never heard of it.....
bad news

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Since Frye is not going to override or stop himself from being bad, the points raised in here about commissioners are valid. Can the commissioners by majority vote just de-fund felon or bad deputies, cars out of county and deputies who don't live in Avery? I guess fat-man can deputize them as he sees fit, but taxpayers should not have to pay for their salaries.

Why not de-fund patrol cars used by fat chief jailers who are not out enforcing laws?

For that matter, why not de-fund salary of said chief jailers who are sheriff's auntie?

While they de-rail the money train for fat-man, shouldn't the commissioners just go ahead and also order an SBI audit of sheriff evidence room? Keep hearing some nasty lil' rumors swirling round about missing guns, jewelry, money and dope? About such not being logged in. About fat-man never did a start-of-office evidence audit in 2006, so who knows what he started out with in 06 and what he has picked up along the way, sold, traded or had to grow legs and just walk away to date?

Is felony deputy allowed to handle cash?
bad news

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
OK, now I am curious too: What is "free-spirit" sheriff's department????? ANYONE? Maybe Frye will grace us with a cameo appearance and articulate!
horsefly from howardsknob

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
The term "free-spirit" sheriff department is more of a concept than a real definition. It is a lifestyle, not a practice. It is sad that it is somehow being tossed around as all but a slur. It is a wonderful belief system that can open one's mind without drugs, hate, booze or rigid values that demonize divergent lifestyles.

It basically simply means it is non-traditional. No rules, no uniforms, no controls. No one is in charge. Everyone does their own thing as long as they are not hurting others. Each person dresses how they feel they should to promote a sense of individualism and promote their free roam of spirit, which is oppressed by rules and uniforms. I think the idea of any cop dressing like they want, no shave or haircut for deputies and living life to their own drum beat is refreshingly nice. This is not the Army!

It harkens back to the themes of the 1960's and the philosophy of Jerry Garcia; to a simpler time in the when world we were more worried about global pollution, peace and social justice. We were not trying to control everyone with oppression, guilt or violence. I commend Mr. Frye for being more open-minded and not buying into the right-wing hysteria and the illegal "war on drugs". Not many republicans are so enlightened if it is true. I have to ask is Mr. Frye a republican or democrat? I know that Avery is a republican county but I also heard he switched to democrat in the last election to protest the county commission being republican.

The term "felon" oppresses the masses and is a power and control tool of the capitalistic powers to control all men. I think if a deputy is a felon, if his spirit is pure he should be left alone. I personally don't believe the police should be allowed to possess firearms anyhow. Too many hotheads and accidents. The police in England and New Zealand do not carry around tools of death and they do just fine. Food for thought!

The state authorities could be radioed if there is a gun incident and deploy just like the armed response teams of the police do in England. I think Mr. Frye is being assailed solely because he is a visionary ahead of his time, who dared to rebel against the capitalistic, right-wing, materialistic republican theocracy. All visionaries are assailed and demonized in history.

Continue the struggle Mr. Frye.
horsefly from howardsknob

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Hate, prejudice, homophobia, sexism, intolerance, racism, war, violence, materialism, oppression and exploitation of the masses. You cannot ridicule us in a pathetic attempt to dismiss our beliefs and somehow realistically anticipate that we will quietly go away. I am very sad for your closed mind that you feel the need to be paralyzed by fear, to ridicule and not embrace diversity.

The ridicule only shows we are a threat. We will prevail without violence sir.
Sliced Bread

Banner Elk, NC

#19 Jan 20, 2013
horsefly...those are the STUPIDEST posts i have ever read....stop drinking the bong water dude!
voice of reason

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Um, horsefly, thank you so much for your enlightening insight! Anyhow, back to reality now. Good point about the bong water sliced bread!
So HOW do we get Frye held accountable for this affront to law abiding, good, honest, decent Christian Avery citizens? How do we FORCE him to get rid of a convicted felon with a badge?
Is this a matter for the commissioners? The NC Attorney General? The DA? The US Attorney? any combo thereof or all of them as a whole?
Can we do a recall election or impeach Frye?
Isn't there a way to get the Repub Party Committee to simply appoint a new sheriff, one who is not corrupt, one who is HONEST and COMPETENT, to fill out the remainder of the fat man 's current term? That's EXACTLY what they did with Richard Buchanan.
Joe does know

United States

#21 Jan 20, 2013
We are stuck with Frye unless a superior court judge removes him for cause:
Maladministration, intoxication or corruption. We have reached that burden now with the mismanagement of departmental budget money (maladministration) and appointment of a convicted felon as a sworn, armed deputy (corruption AND maladministration) and possible failure to inventory evidence now (again, maladministration). Frye arguably also committed a felony by arming a felon (again corruption) and retaining a Brady-cop detective and a sexual predator (more corruption and maladministration).
A removal from office request petition with the verified signatures of at least five (5) qualified electors (Avery voters) needs to be presented to the county attorney and DA. It will then go on the docket for a removal from office hearing in open superior court. This happened to Mitchell County Sheriff Vernon Bishop many years back but he wasn't removed, he had just pissed off the then-DA Tom Rusher, who took him to court just to get even.
If Frye is in fact removed for cause (not suspended, permanently REMOVED) by the presiding superior court judge, THEN the Republican Executive Committee will name a replacement for the remainder of the term.
It won't be by a special election, it won't be a coroner, it won't be one of Frye's current criminal proteges', it won't be last election's next-highest vote getter, it won't be someone's cousin and it won't be decided by Frye. That decision is solely the purview of the majority vote by the members of the Avery County Repub exec committee, NOT the commissioners or US attorney, DA, etc. That is the most serious administrative action that a sheriff can face.
Trouble with this process IS: Everyone in Avery Co is scared to step up and sign their names on that paper for fear of retaliatory attack by fat man and his crew of bearded thugs, perverted, lying thieving felons and car wreckers!
The Frye zealots watch this Topix like a hawk and relentlessly terrorize and smear anyone they THINK posted on here. They would know for a fact who is the enemy once the petition is filed with notarized names on the court record.
Thus, I wouldn't sign it! I hate to admit I'm a chicken, but I don't want dope planted on me or on my wife or my daughter pulled over for bogus probable cause and raped or my son pulled and planted dope, beaten and shot for resisting arrest with a Saturday night special pistol with an obliterated serial number dropped on his corpse! I would fear for our dogs shot, our horses poisoned or our barn or house burned down!
Sad truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cute,single, christain country boys Sat turd cutter 5
longboard Fri billy jack 16
Avery Cops unprofessional appearance Fri Henry 10
Incompetent Sheriffs Department Fri r schrader 22
Avery County woman rescues dog, charged with theft (Jun '14) Fri alaskan thunder f... 57
Jack McCloud. Avery county deputy (Jun '14) Dec 25 linviller 61
Casey Lee Dec 23 Friend 3
Newland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News