Everett Cornett Brand New Girlfriend

Posted in the Newland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chad

Honea Path, SC

#1 Jul 9, 2011
I want to know who Ev,s new girlfriend is in Avery Co.
Brenda

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 12, 2011
This seems to be the question on everyone's mind these days, especially his wife's.
sniff sniff

Greer, SC

#3 Jul 12, 2011
i smell crusty puss pudding
Fozzy

Greer, SC

#4 Jul 12, 2011
he's probably got a boyfriend, he seems like a closet homo to me.
Jame Gumb

Greer, SC

#6 Jul 12, 2011
I would have relations with Everett.
chad

Honea Path, SC

#7 Jul 15, 2011
He's not a faithful husband or boyfriend from what I have heard and seen.
annonomus puss

Banner Elk, NC

#9 Aug 3, 2011
sniff sniff wrote:
i smell crusty puss pudding
Ok so I so have got to tell you who's crusty puss it is that he's so lawning into... JANIE COX!!! shewww to the fucking damn... I think I just vomited in my mouth to type out her name.. But ya know I guess Everett likes a women that can chew and spit tobacco better than him, and who doesn't wanna kiss a women that has tobacco stained rotten teeth.. Ok so I guess Jesus is telling me I've done enough slandering for one evening.. Hope you all enjoy knowing who the crusty puss is now.. ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Hai

Boone, NC

#10 Aug 3, 2011
That rhartsoe guy seems like he wants to pin Everett down and put it in his anal cavity.
bubblyblonde18

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Hai wrote:
That rhartsoe guy seems like he wants to pin Everett down and put it in his anal cavity.
i heard she charges by the hour at the local corner in banner elk ha ha ha if u give her white liquor she wont even charge a dime
bubblyblonde18

Banner Elk, NC

#12 Aug 4, 2011
wait aint she the one with the mexican kid and the asian kid?
Emma

Banner Elk, NC

#13 Aug 5, 2011
What the is wrong with you people? why does everyone get on here talking about this man? He has cared for my mother many times he is a sweet loving person and the best thats ever been as a paramedic You all will pay in the end Judge Not For You Shalt Be Judged
annonomus puss

Banner Elk, NC

#14 Aug 5, 2011
You have the nerve to say "Judge not for you shalt be judged" and ask "what is wrong with you people" and yet you get on here and find it within yourself to put in your two cents, an point fingers at others when you are just as guilty and have three more fingers pointing back at you. Please don't jump in and use scripture to justify your own nosey intuition.. And this isn't judging when I know him very well and I know his handy work first hand and I know his adultrious lifestyle..
annonymous

Banner Elk, NC

#15 Aug 5, 2011
it amuses me that this website exists i had never heard of it and a friend told me to look at it. well, has anyone ever thought that everett might like his "new girlfriend" hmmmmm just a suggestion. all of us has someone in our life that doesnt like us and wants us to suffer, and everyone has someone who loves them for who they are. how about we comment on some of the ones sending these posts. how clear are your lifes and how great is your relationships no one's not even my own life is perfect.
Grey Goose RN

Denver, NC

#16 Aug 5, 2011
WTF, you don't have anything better to do than slam someone online about who they decide to share their private time. Unless you are his wife , and I seriously doubt she wants to be airing their personal lives on the web, it is really not of your concern. So, how about we get all up in your personal business and post it on the web? Everett is a good paramedic and risks his ass daily to save yours.. As far as I am concerned that is what matters.. the rest is none of my or your business.. And I would imagine any one of you, when trapped in a wrecked car, would be more than happy to see him. All this crusty pudding crap wouldn't be that big of a concern.
annonymous

Banner Elk, NC

#17 Aug 5, 2011
grey goose i agee with u 100% i would trust him anytime with my life no matter what his personal life is dealing with he keeps work and home seperate like a professional should i would however sleep with him in a heartbeat. u and "emma" are the only two sane ones on this page. apparently his wife dont really give a damn or he wouldnt have a girlfriend if she was a real wife she could keep her man satisfied. by the way u are a good friend it seems like to him
annonymous

Banner Elk, NC

#18 Aug 5, 2011
chad wrote:
I want to know who Ev,s new girlfriend is in Avery Co.
i bet she is hot and skinny and good in bed ha ha ha ha ha
Hai

Boone, NC

#19 Aug 7, 2011
I'm telling y'all, it is rhartsoe.
Robert H

Shady Valley, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Emma wrote:
What the is wrong with you people? why does everyone get on here talking about this man? He has cared for my mother many times he is a sweet loving person and the best thats ever been as a paramedic You all will pay in the end Judge Not For You Shalt Be Judged
Emma, I know nothing about Everett's personal life and most of those who come on this list are kids, or equal, who are too immature to make a comment. However, I do know Everett Cornett and what a crook he is. I am 67 and he took me for almost $10,000. If you go to the web page www.everettcornett.com you will see the type work he did and he never returned. I had to hire a contractor to redo the job when the siding began falling off. I have lots more pics to prove it. He is under investigation right now.

I would never want that dishonest crook taking care of my loved ones.

Robert
Mike

Crosby, ND

#21 Oct 11, 2011
Robert H wrote:
<quoted text>
Emma, I know nothing about Everett's personal life and most of those who come on this list are kids, or equal, who are too immature to make a comment. However, I do know Everett Cornett and what a crook he is. I am 67 and he took me for almost $10,000. If you go to the web page www.everettcornett.com you will see the type work he did and he never returned. I had to hire a contractor to redo the job when the siding began falling off. I have lots more pics to prove it. He is under investigation right now.
I would never want that dishonest crook taking care of my loved ones.
Robert
I checked out your website....no wonder you are mad! With what you paid him, and the new contractor, how much has this cost you? Good luck to you. I hope you can recover from such a mess.
Lee Roy

Boone, NC

#22 Oct 12, 2011
annonymous wrote:
<quoted text> i bet she is hot and skinny and good in bed ha ha ha ha ha
No shes uglier than mud and she sure aint skinny. I dont know about the bed part and I dont want to know. Any man with good eyes wouldnt want to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC/Taco Bell Sun Beth 2
Martha Stamey Sat Beth 3
What teacher was caught changing grades at ACHS? Sat Betty 123
Ashley Autrey Sat Kendra 7
Kendra Callahan Sat Lesbian 3
Becky Stewart & Stacey Saunter Sat Martha 1
David Stamey Sat Marsha 2

Newland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance