The Italian Restaurant in Pineola

Posted in the Newland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whistle Blower

Bessemer City, NC

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Everyone who is reading this just think for a minute. Do you know someone that has worked there ? Maybe a family member.Hes been open for 16 years just thinks how many women he has sexually harassed. In my opinion law enforcement should be contacted.
Untrue

Nebo, NC

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Whistle Blower wrote:
Everyone who is reading this just think for a minute. Do you know someone that has worked there ? Maybe a family member.Hes been open for 16 years just thinks how many women he has sexually harassed. In my opinion law enforcement should be contacted.
He is a gentleman! How dare you accuse him of such indiscretions! He would never do such a thing! You should be horsewhipped for saying these things. The man is a pilar of the community!
Whistle Blower

Bessemer City, NC

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gentleman! How dare you accuse him of such indiscretions! He would never do such a thing! You should be horsewhipped for saying these things. The man is a pilar of the community!
So far they have been 9 women come forward. So just wait and see what happens. Hes got away with his disgusting behavior for to long. hes day is coming.
youreallywannakn ow

Banner Elk, NC

#4 Dec 6, 2011
I know that one waitress out there is hott! She has not been there long. I would harass her.
getalife

Shelby, NC

#5 Dec 6, 2011
have you got proof about this? probably not.he is a foreign man! foreign people are different in the way they act towards others. you should be ashamed of yourself. you probably just thought your spaghetti tasted bad (because its real italian, made from a man from ITALY)so you decided to make this up.
The Truth

Lenoir, NC

#6 Dec 7, 2011
getalife wrote:
have you got proof about this? probably not.he is a foreign man! foreign people are different in the way they act towards others. you should be ashamed of yourself. you probably just thought your spaghetti tasted bad (because its real italian, made from a man from ITALY)so you decided to make this up.
Sounds like you need to get a life. You never know how someone feels until it happens to you. This man,the owner of The Italian restaurant,treats women like they are dogs. He uses his power over there wages to hurt them if they dont do what he wants.Proof yes i have proof. And i hope nothing like this ever happens to you or anyone you love. Make fun all you want what comes around goes around.
poppy hater

Fleetwood, NC

#7 Dec 8, 2011
I worked there for 5 days & quit cuz of how disgusting he was! He is a pervert & a major piece of shit, he only hires young women just so he can harass them. I wish he would go back where he came from
getalife

Shelby, NC

#8 Dec 8, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need to get a life. You never know how someone feels until it happens to you. This man,the owner of The Italian restaurant,treats women like they are dogs. He uses his power over there wages to hurt them if they dont do what he wants.Proof yes i have proof. And i hope nothing like this ever happens to you or anyone you love. Make fun all you want what comes around goes around.
biting my tongue so i dont say anything rude to you, because you need to GET A LIFE and get your facts straight.
The Truth

Shelby, NC

#9 Dec 9, 2011
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>biting my tongue so i dont say anything rude to you, because you need to GET A LIFE and get your facts straight.
I Have worked with this man my facts are straight. He harassed me for a very long time. When i would reject him he would humiliate me in front of everyone. I could deal with this but then he started taking my hours away from me. When you have a family to feed you start getting worried. And the bad thing about it was he knew that i had a family so he thought he could use that against me. I have witnessed first hand him doing this to countless other women. The funny part is that he has fired women for giving in to him he says they are to easy.
The Truth

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Dec 12, 2011
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>biting my tongue so i dont say anything rude to you, because you need to GET A LIFE and get your facts straight.
Whats wrong Mr.getalife ? Do you not have anymore to say ? I think that you are someone close to this man. And if you are then you already know the truth. I hope you learn from his mistakes. Don't look down on people,don't think you are better than anyone.
noone

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 18, 2011
My girlfriend said that he exposed himself to her once....I never go there because he would always be very overt in his attentions toward me even if I was with my BF or family. Creeper Alert!
Former employee

Bessemer City, NC

#12 Dec 18, 2011
This man is very ful of he self. He only treats people that is in his tax braket with respect. People can look exactly the same and the one that has money he treats better the other one he calls a stupited redneck. when u go into the Italain Restauant and the waitress comes up to the table stop a think for a minute. What she has been thuorgh that day with Poppy. Ive heard him tell a waitress she needs to loose weight that she looks really ugly. Ive also heard him say to a waitress that u must put on make-up because u will scare the customers. Most new hires sit in thier cars after work and cry. I know all this because I was there. I worked there for years. I have so many stoies. If people knew what kind of man he was they would eat there agine.
Curious

Bessemer City, NC

#13 Dec 18, 2011
Hey does anyone know what happen to my regular waitress on Tuesday for lunch ?
Homey Boy

Columbia, SC

#14 Jan 18, 2012
The food there sucks anyway. Service is lousy and them damn yankeys from across the street are too loud. How do they eat that crap. Give me some soup beans and cornbread. Mabey some hog jowl, yeah.
KNOWS_PINEOLA

Lenoir, NC

#15 Jan 18, 2012
What yankees across the street? Have you ever even been there?
Boone

Hastings, MI

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
.......really , a pilar ,, ha ha,,,, he must of taken you to his house while his wife was gone,, from your comment you must of liked it..
Boone

Hastings, MI

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Homey Boy wrote:
The food there sucks anyway. Service is lousy and them damn yankeys from across the street are too loud. How do they eat that crap. Give me some soup beans and cornbread. Mabey some hog jowl, yeah.
yes he has her held at his house
Boone

Hastings, MI

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
man he gave you some good stuff , didnt he
Boone

Hastings, MI

#19 Feb 4, 2012
getalife wrote:
he gave you his MANLY good spagetti, didnt he,,,yummy good spagetti,, BET YOU ARE GOING BACK FOR MORE
Boone

Hastings, MI

#20 Feb 4, 2012
Untrue wrote:
<quoted text>
......ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK OR JUST SLEEPING WITH HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scared people hiding behind fake names 2 hr Reagen 2
Who Are The Hottest Guys In Spruce Pine? 2 hr Giveittome 47
Roads 2 hr Hammerdown 6
Do you know him? 2 hr Amy 7
Is BRP hiring? 2 hr Ryan 10
Reward For Justin Honeycutt 2 hr So crazy 13
Officer Rick Wise arrested?!? 7 hr Friend 6

Newland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance