Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post ...

Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About Obama

There are 26 comments on the 13WMAZ.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About Obama. In it, 13WMAZ.com reports that:

One Facebook post quickly went viral Wednesday morning, after the poster made statements about the president, referring to him using the "N-word," followed by "God Bless the USA!" After someone apparently admonished the woman making the original posting, she referred to the other person using the "N-word" as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#27 Nov 12, 2012
George Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>When you say go martin luther king on em do you mean you will start trouble and leave town like he did or get shot at a motel in Memphis. Fact of the matter is you would do nothing,end of story.Im George Wallace(Mr Wallace to you)and I approve this message.
maceo

You didn't get schitt for chasing White women for 35 years except you lost everything and yoru living in apartment! lmao

YOUR FOOLISH MAN! LMAO
nirvannarose

Sylacauga, AL

#29 Nov 12, 2012
Ok folks. First off, this girl didn't threaten the president. She called him something ugly, yes, but she did not threaten him. She got fired more because of the bad publicity it was giving the doctors office (and the hospital its owned by)
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#30 Nov 12, 2012
nirvannarose wrote:
Ok folks. First off, this girl didn't threaten the president. She called him something ugly, yes, but she did not threaten him. She got fired more because of the bad publicity it was giving the doctors office (and the hospital its owned by)
maceo

Your funny.......LMAO An old Ass 60 year old man talking about BB Face Cream for women is rather sad!

Why not give back and mentor?

I bet you didn't give $5.00 to the Obama campaign!

Your a LOSER MACEO!

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31 Nov 12, 2012
nirvannarose wrote:
Ok folks. First off, this girl didn't threaten the president. She called him something ugly, yes, but she did not threaten him. She got fired more because of the bad publicity it was giving the doctors office (and the hospital its owned by)
The Cali woman did say something like "maybe he will be assassinated", there's also one in Ga. Maybe thats the one your talking about. When ppl say she threatened the POTUS, they are talking about the Cali case.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#32 Nov 12, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
Your funny.......LMAO An old Ass 60 year old man talking about BB Face Cream for women is rather sad!
Why not give back and mentor?
I bet you didn't give $5.00 to the Obama campaign!
Your a LOSER MACEO!
What's your point Jig-A-Boo??? I heard someone use the S word(stupid) today and they were talking about you jungle bunny.Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha damn that is some kind of funny sh$t.
susan johnston

Statesboro, GA

#33 Nov 22, 2012
Wright wrote:
People Still Have A Problem With A Very Intelligent Black Person In Power.How Dare She Call Him The N-Word.
She Mad Because The President Isn't White.
She's Stupid And A HATER. A BIG One.


sooo disagree because it sounds like u feel her comment is representative of white folks...we can take one rediculous comment and make it representative of our society, but that is simply not true. To judge anyone other than the maker of the comment is ignorant and borderline racist as well. comments such as her's are given way too much press; positive uniting ones, which is our true society, should be highlighted and not this. But human "beans" like to jump on the negative bandwagon. This is definitely NOT a black/white thing for society. It is a pc naive & not very smart person who made one comment. Had she known how to "word" her racism better, she would still be out there with the other haters (both black and white).
Let's pay more attention to the wonderful, unifying, positive stuff out there and not jump onto the hater bandwagon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Needed: Homes for feral cats Feb 14 Jan Harrison 1
Mystery House Feb 6 Student 1
News Police report -2-2-18; A traffic stop led to di... Feb 3 Joe Fred From Dev... 2
White Country Rap (Oct '10) Jan 26 W Groover 8
Movement to Bring Kroger to Statesboro (Nov '13) Jan '18 Brian 5
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Dec '17 Anonymous 18
Family History Research on the Jones, Riley and... (May '09) Nov '17 Tino 5

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages