Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post ...

Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About Obama

There are 26 comments on the 13WMAZ.com story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Woman Fired for Racist Facebook Post About Obama. In it, 13WMAZ.com reports that:

One Facebook post quickly went viral Wednesday morning, after the poster made statements about the president, referring to him using the "N-word," followed by "God Bless the USA!" After someone apparently admonished the woman making the original posting, she referred to the other person using the "N-word" as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wright

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
People Still Have A Problem With A Very Intelligent Black Person In Power.How Dare She Call Him The N-Word.

She Mad Because The President Isn't White.

She's Stupid And A HATER. A BIG One.
Rachel Martin

Birmingham, AL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Its so sad that Freedom of Speech is taken so far out of context that it allows for Bigotry, Ignorance, and Racism. Serves her right to get fired. I would have fired her too for misrepresenting herself out in publice. Especially to work in a place to which you have daily contact with all races and ethnicities.. I just hope she didn't mistreat patients because of her hidden racism.
Ms Cracker Smacker

Conley, GA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
The fact that she was fired clearly shows the tides turning..we no longer have time for such ignorance. It's time to move forward. We have spoken.
Ms Cracker Smacker

Conley, GA

#5 Nov 10, 2012
TAR CREATURES wrote:
I would have given her a promotion
And then we would've went Martin Luther King on your flat pink @zz and shut your business ALL THE WAY down and then send you back to the cave...clearly where you belong.
John

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Wright wrote:
People Still Have A Problem With A Very Intelligent Black Person In Power.How Dare She Call Him The N-Word.
She Mad Because The President Isn't White.
She's Stupid And A HATER. A BIG One.
Did you see that fat ugly white pig looking women. That is what most of the racist white women trash looks like on topix. Only ugly mis shaped white bitces with no life have time for topix. The pretty white women are busy enjoying life. Ugly white female trolls that no one wants, jealous of black women and any women that looks better than they do. Racism fills the void.

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#7 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that fat ugly white pig looking women...?
LOL! Was she really all tore up?

Some of those heifers have self-esteem problems - until they turn a new leaf and decide brothers aren't too bad after all. Hehehehe!

Pacific Northwest

#10 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is ugly, I bet THXS BE WHINING looks a lot like this. Ugly azz fat white bitcz with a low self esteem. It is so obvious.
http://www.google.com/url...
Looks like you're talking about the West Coast version - in California.

There are actually two of them. The other one is in Georgia and she got fired from a medical clinic.
BlackJim

Franklin, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're talking about the West Coast version - in California.
There are actually two of them. The other one is in Georgia and she got fired from a medical clinic.
Big fat nasty cave stank beast.....

Just what you like to lick!!!!...

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2012
" A California woman is being investigated by the Secret Service after posting a racist Facebook message about President Barack Obama that also referred to his assassination.

Denise Helms was apparently unaware when she posted the bigoted statement that threats against the President of the United States are a felony punishable by five years imprisonment."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...

LMAO!!

Pacific Northwest

#14 Nov 10, 2012
BlackJim wrote:
<quoted text>
Big fat nasty cave stank beast.....
Just what you like to lick!!!!...
LOL! Stop hating, BlackJim...

Since: Nov 10

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Enough of these threats toward the president. They have to look over her right of freedom of speech and realize she speaks of assassination. She needs to go to jail and serve the maximum sentence.

Pacific Northwest

#16 Nov 11, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Enough of these threats toward the president. They have to look over her right of freedom of speech and realize she speaks of assassination. She needs to go to jail and serve the maximum sentence.
That's the California one, MsNewNew. She's being investigated.

This thread is about the Georgia woman; I don't know if she made threats, but she DID get fired, which is a good thing. Being in the medical profession with those attitudes is not very comforting.

Since: Nov 10

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the California one, MsNewNew. She's being investigated.
This thread is about the Georgia woman; I don't know if she made threats, but she DID get fired, which is a good thing. Being in the medical profession with those attitudes is not very comforting.
Hey Harrisson, I didn't know it was two. You know its bad when white females are doing it out in the open.
Barros Serrano

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Black Thought wrote:
Krakkas never learn, do they? They can neva use the N word ever again.
Yet you can call them krakkas? You should be fired, boy... except that you are unemployed, of course.

These standards have to be applied equally. I don't want white people spewing racism, but that doesn't mean I want to hear it from someone else either.

So shut your mouth, boy.

“Just me”

Since: Dec 08

london

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Well the lady in question who made a racist facebook post about Obama just proved to the outside world that Americans are dumb.
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Was she really all tore up?
Some of those heifers have self-esteem problems - until they turn a new leaf and decide brothers aren't too bad after all. Hehehehe!
The Big Fat White women are yours and maceo's type!

Pacific Northwest

#23 Nov 11, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>The Big Fat White women are yours and maceo's type!
Yes, but the ones I like are sweet and are not hateful racists.
I don't know about Maceo though.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#24 Nov 11, 2012
Ms Cracker Smacker wrote:
<quoted text>
And then we would've went Martin Luther King on your flat pink @zz and shut your business ALL THE WAY down and then send you back to the cave...clearly where you belong.
When you say go martin luther king on em do you mean you will start trouble and leave town like he did or get shot at a motel in Memphis. Fact of the matter is you would do nothing,end of story.Im George Wallace(Mr Wallace to you)and I approve this message.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 11, 2012
The woman will be made to serve as an example to all others that make threats via Internet about the President of United States and his family.
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the ones I like are sweet and are not hateful racists.
I don't know about Maceo though.
Yes, I only deal with successful, nice White men too! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Jan '17 Concerned 11
FREE COLLEGE Hillary Clinton's idea worse than ... Dec '16 southshoreroofing 2
What happened to Fitz biker guy !! Nov '16 Aaron 1
Looking for boi....new to town Oct '16 dirtybiz 1
Family History Research on the Jones, Riley and... (May '09) Oct '16 Simeon Israel 3
Roofing Oct '16 southshoreroofing 1
Claeys, McElroy-Magruder & Kitchens: incompeten... Sep '16 Anna 3

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages