Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide

Sep 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Statesboro Herald

A court date has yet to be set for a Bulloch County Sheriff's captain charged with second degree vehicular homicide, according to the Bulloch County Clerk of Courts office.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
FED UP WITH THIS TOWN

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

I wonder why judge gates peed's wife caused accident on hwy24 and bypass and killed elderly lady. She has drug abuse history... This is a racial issue!!!
Marcellus

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I reckon everything is about race huh?
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I'm white!!! Feel it!!!!!!!
Nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Yeah I wonder why he don't sentence his wife like he does every one else hardcore and extra years and ruins innocent life's of a lot college students and father's

Since: Jan 13

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I am interested in finding out about anything you can tell me about Judge Peed and his wife's drug abuse history. Please leave reply here. Thank you.
FED UP WITH THIS TOWN wrote:
I wonder why judge gates peed's wife caused accident on hwy24 and bypass and killed elderly lady. She has drug abuse history... This is a racial issue!!!
Dani

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

alvarezjen wrote:
I am interested in finding out about anything you can tell me about Judge Peed and his wife's drug abuse history. Please leave reply here. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Have you gotten any information about the Judge and/or his wife's drug abuse history/law enforcement run-ins? I am looking for information to write a story in the AJC. All informants/sources will be protected. Thank you, Dani.

Since: Jan 13

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Dani wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gotten any information about the Judge and/or his wife's drug abuse history/law enforcement run-ins? I am looking for information to write a story in the AJC. All informants/sources will be protected. Thank you, Dani.
Dani,
I am very interested in talking to you. if you would send your contact information to my email address, seagulljen@gmail.com, and I will contact you.
No justice in Bulloch Co

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

The not so honerable Judge Peed recently made a decision to change custody from me (their mother) to their father against the advice of a court appointed guardian ad litem. The judge gave NO reasoning in his decision & his decision has put my children in an unhealthy & unloving environment that even in a neutral 3rd party's eyes was not what is best for them... The depth of Judge Peed's corruption should be fully investigated because I'm sure it goes beyond just his wife's drug habits, a suspicious fire at his home over the summer, etc...
Bulloch County & its' residents deserve better!
Concur

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

If you have any interest in this topic and need or want more information about certain things that could be useful, leave your email or a way to be contacted. My children and I are victims of this Judges "judgement" as well.
rae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

this Judge is horrible. surely he is being investigated??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newington Discussions

Search the Newington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 52,038
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Skip Burney Jul '14 ugh 1
Review: Tiny Tots Jun '14 Kristen 1
Metter teacher aide charged with misconduct wit... May '14 Anonymous 1
Police Report - 5-16-14; Police arrested a man ... May '14 parent 3
rachet May '14 Server 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000