Georgia High School Football - Tattnall County beaten by Southe...

Full story: MaxPreps

Southeast Bulloch Yellowjackets fans were pleased Friday as they witnessed their football team notch a victory over the host Tattnall County Warriors , 14-0 in a league game.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
anonomous

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2006
I just want tattnal county schools know that they are a very cool school and they teach the students what they need to be taught!! well I do need to say that its not right that every time somthing happens in tattnal county the schools have to close, but I personally think that the only reason they do that is because they want to see our beautiful faces during the summer and also ruin our summer!! THE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDS TO GET SOME BETTER PLAYERS!!
Tonassa Adams

Lyons, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2006
I think that Tattnall County High School is off the chain. And they have a good football team. I want to give a shout out to Cerrell Mobley and Frank Steger. I love ya'll and keep ya'll head up?
JT Money

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2006
To anonomous from Savannah Georgia, don't nobody give a f*** about what you think of the Tattnall County High School Warriors, so you can kiss our butts. Savannh football teams ain't doing to well themselves. So shout outs to all Tattnall County School And to the Battle Creek Warriors!!!
i dont know

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2007
kiss our butts
Deshaun Davis

Glennville, GA

#5 Mar 28, 2007
I think the Tattnall county Warriors are the best out there. Cant nobody beat them not even warnerroberts. Iwould like to give a shout out to my schools G-ville and reidsville middle schools.
So Go Warriors
court casey teira

Glennville, GA

#6 Apr 17, 2007
~CLASS OF 2007~
AND
~CLASS OF 2009~
AND
~CLASS OF 2010
TATTNALL CO. is the BEST of all THE REST!!
Warrior ladies

Glennville, GA

#7 Apr 19, 2007
Tattnall county is the crunkest school eva so all hatas need to get on ya job and u already kno "09" run dis so get right!!!
Princess Of TCHS

Glennville, GA

#8 May 2, 2007
Whats up Warriors how u doin. Well I wanna say Tattnall is the crunkest school in the GA. All u hatas can go straight 2 H***. Yall mad cause u cant do it like us Warriors in Tattnall. Get yo game right, Savannah and The rest of the schools thats hating. LETS GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
Boricua of Tattnall

Glennville, GA

#9 May 2, 2007
All yall hatas need to stop haten on the Tattnall county warriors. yall jus aint good enough. yall jus aint got no game. Hah!
Boricua of Tattnall

Glennville, GA

#10 May 2, 2007
yall stop haten on us. we are the crunkest in dis place so git it straight.
Princess G- ville

Glennville, GA

#11 May 2, 2007
I luve u warriors. Keep Ya Heads up. Lets GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
rosio

Ludowici, GA

#12 Oct 12, 2007
ya know that long county is gonna beat yall @ss because were good like that
Weep

Glennville, GA

#13 Sep 16, 2008
I think we da S*** of 2008 cant nobody beat tha Warriors.
nahnah

Glennville, GA

#14 Oct 24, 2008
man after 09,10,and 11 leave dis here school. this school gone b a hot mess wen it come to da athletics and its a shame !!!!lol
MarQuita

Glennville, GA

#15 Dec 17, 2008
yeah Tattnal's the Baddest!!! who gives a **** what a hata gotta say!!! GO WORRIORS!!!
BLAKE HARDY

Blackshear, GA

#16 Sep 15, 2010
YALL WARRIORS AINT NUTTIN STOP ALL DAT TALKIN YALL JUST WAIT DIS FRIDAY TIL THE PIERCE COUNTY BEARS COME TO UR TOWN AND SPANK DAT ASS IN UR STADIUM AND UR HOMECOMING GO BEARS
BLAKE HARDY

Blackshear, GA

#17 Sep 15, 2010
AND IM ONE OF YALLS HATAS SUCK ON DAT GO BEARS
DADDY

Glennville, GA

#18 Nov 15, 2010
BLAKE HARDY wrote:
AND IM ONE OF YALLS HATAS SUCK ON DAT GO BEARS
Yeah you came down here and killed us by losin 33-7 yall SUCK!!! and we region champs!!!!
DADDY

Glennville, GA

#19 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah yall came here and killed us by losin 33-7 yall SUCK!!!! and we region camps you queers!!!!
tchs 11th grader

Kittanning, PA

#20 Oct 29, 2013
anonomous wrote:
I just want tattnal county schools know that they are a very cool school and they teach the students what they need to be taught!! well I do need to say that its not right that every time somthing happens in tattnal county the schools have to close, but I personally think that the only reason they do that is because they want to see our beautiful faces during the summer and also ruin our summer!! THE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDS TO GET SOME BETTER PLAYERS!!
We had better players but they all graduated the new players are all to soft. btw whats a taco burger weve been eating these for weeks now the food here sucks and nearly all the teachers are either gay or perverts seriously. but still sad to see our team lose like this and that fumble on the first play was horrible and then the interception on the second.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Synergy 53,389
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Skip Burney Jul '14 ugh 1
Review: Tiny Tots Jun '14 Kristen 1
Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Jun '14 rae 10
Metter teacher aide charged with misconduct wit... May '14 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••