Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18010 Jul 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
These fools seem to think Obamacare means healthcare. It's insurance, NOT healthcare, millions won't be able to afford. I read, Americans were led to believe Obamacare would provide healthcare for the 30 million Americans without health insurance. In reality, 31 million people will still be uninsured after Obamacare. Poor people & young adults WON'T buy insurance. NO guaranteed healthcare about it. Not a cent will go toward providing much needed dental care for the poor. I can't understand why libs believe Obamacare is the answer, when in reality it's a dismal failure. Why can't they understand?
Aw....come on. You're just making that up.(Just thought I would warn you of the typical libroid response to facts.)

Location hidden

#18011 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, our liberal buddy Jeb, is starting to get tense and uptight. He is losing it! Hey Syn, What is he going to do after he sees our two post that has links to the New York Times? LOL
He'll make excuses and somehow "prove" he was right. lol

Location hidden

#18012 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "I stand corrected in a way"? Can't you just admit that you were wrong and act like a man about it? Everybody makes mistakes as it is no big deal. Even I made one a long time ago. LOL
Told ja. Libs are SO predictible especially when it comes to NEVER admitting they are wrong. It's some kind of sickness.

Location hidden

#18013 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently, you didn't know it either, if so, then why the question mark ????
YOU WERE WRONG. END OF STORY.

Location hidden

#18014 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>He still wasn't forced out of office like Nixon!
You were wrong. Accept it, dumba**.(YOU started with the insults and name calling, so right back at 'cha. I don't need it, but apparently you libs do.)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18015 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Who's the dumba** NOW?????????? You really should do something about yourself. Need a towel for that EGG on your face?
y'all leave me alone, I've got work to do. I'm tired of playin' with y'all.

Location hidden

#18016 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently, you didn't know it either, if so, then why the question mark ????
Now, are you ready to call a truce? This is silly. The name calling was unnecessary. I've never reallly had a problem with you and then you slung a nasty insult at me a week or so ago and then all bets were off. It's up to you.
me too

Adel, GA

#18017 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>y'all leave me alone, I've got work to do. I'm tired of playin' with y'all.
Me too

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18018 Jul 12, 2013
I do find this article troubling. It "kind of sort of" looks like the Republicans may owe a vote to approve the immigration bill.
Remember my prediction that there will be a immigration bill that passes this year as the Democrat and Republican politicians will let us down again.
http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/tech...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18019 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, are you ready to call a truce? This is silly. The name calling was unnecessary. I've never reallly had a problem with you and then you slung a nasty insult at me a week or so ago and then all bets were off. It's up to you.
it wasn't an insult- it was an analogy. You said that I did not know what kind of president that Romney would make. I agreed, but offered the "battery acid thing" as an example.

Location hidden

#18020 Jul 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness gracias
We already pay for them -
Every time they visit an ER, hospital, or clinic - we pay for them.
And we pay for them in the most expensive manner possible - by crisis management.
Making them buy insurance, or taxing them when they don't - can't possibly cost more.
Taking any freeloading deadbeats off the medical dole will save money.
Besides - if it didn't save a dime - which isn't true - forcing people to be personally responsible is still good policy.
Want to talk about Obamacare? 8 Unions have changed their minds about supporting Obamacare because Obama lied about being able to keep your present insurance if you like it. Obamacare probably would have never passed anyway without Union support. You union types have cadalliac plans and you are going to be the ones to incur the highest costs and biggest loss of benefits with Obamacare. Does the FOP still support Obamacare? If so, you might want to take another look at it. Just suggesting.....
Think about it. Big business and small business don't want Obamacare. The young people don't want Obamacare. Now unions don't want Obamacare. The seniors arenn't too crazy about Obamacare. Who wants it????? I am hoping if the unions continue to withdraw their support, that dog of a law will die. What say ye?
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#18021 Jul 12, 2013
Do you know of any government agency, or non profit that helps with copayment costs for lung cancer in seniors for the middle class?
OMTE

Ford City, PA

#18023 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE, he might be referring to your comment to me that I don't post in my own words. You are 100% wrong in regard to that. I DO post in my own words. I ALSO post links to SUPPORT my posts. Sometimes I'll post a link that offers something of interest or to further support another post I made. In those cases, I offer some sort of introduction to the link IN MY OWN WORDS. Posts with links tend to hold more credibility depending on the source. You might get more traction if you WOULD post links to support your posts when it's appropriate. There ARE a couple of posters on Topix who post the LONG article and also the link. That's redundant. IMO, it's more interesting and efficient to either post a link or make a comment and post a link to support it.
Yeah the same sh*t over and over again. Obamacare is the law. Get over it.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18024 Jul 12, 2013
formerresident wrote:
Do you know of any government agency, or non profit that helps with copayment costs for lung cancer in seniors for the middle class?

Several sources listed.

http://www.managecancer.org/resources/financi...

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18025 Jul 12, 2013
Obama meets secretly with his pet journalists mouthpieces.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/12/white-house...
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18026 Jul 12, 2013
Holder has his own bucket with holes in it.
I'm sure with Holders approval.

"DOJ official leaks info on leak guidelines."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/07/d...

It's just getting to be plain fun watching the keystone cops routine of Obama and his henchmen.
Who

Woodstock, GA

#18027 Jul 12, 2013
I support Brian Canty for US Senate.

Story is he can keep all the wimmenz happy.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18028 Jul 12, 2013
And now we know why all Libs are bats**t crazy.

Crazy Nancy is at it again.

"Here's what Pelosi said during a press conference on Thursday:

"The point is, is that the mandate was not delayed. Certain reporting by businesses that could be perceived as onerous, that reporting requirement was delayed, and partially to review how it would work and how it could be better. It was not a delay of the mandate for the businesses.""
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18029 Jul 12, 2013

"U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano has announced that she's headed to California, where she'll be the president of the University of California school system. Twitter is already aflame with jabs mocking the move, as users wonder, for example, how DHS will further militarize a school system already known for pepper spraying peaceful protesters at a sit-in. Might she carry on her support for immigration reform to erect a militarized border around UC campuses? How about launching a tank-and-gun fueled drug war against stoned UC students? She might as well, given that she publically stated the US-backed war on cartels in Mexico that left 70,000 dead in six years is "not a failure," but rather, "a continuing effort to keep our peoples from becoming addicted to dangerous drugs." Or, most terrifyingly, perhaps she'll scatter some drones above schools in the state, where she saidthey "could be utilized to give us situational awareness in a large public safety [matter] or disaster."

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18030 Jul 12, 2013
Who wrote:
I support Brian Canty for US Senate.
Story is he can keep all the wimmenz happy.

Have not heard of him. Can you pass along some info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Movement to Bring Kroger to Statesboro (Nov '13) Mon Brian 5
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Dec '17 Anonymous 18
Family History Research on the Jones, Riley and... (May '09) Nov '17 Tino 5
Anyone losing loved one to Bulloch County Corru... (Mar '16) Nov '17 Hotmama 3
News Woman injured when fleeing state troopers charg... (Oct '07) Oct '17 CONCERNED CITIZEN 6
Irma updates Sep '17 George Durham 1
Will businesses close? Sep '17 Anonymous 1

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages