Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70151 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73538 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never under an other illusion. Now back to your gay fanatical fantasy re having a fat ass. Did your mum have one or was it your dad?It seems to have made you what you are today, which by the way isn't much. I don't discuss my personal life on a forum like this, only a low level scumbag like you would do that. All you need to know is I am a nurse, happily married to a guy called Victor and have fun posting on forums such as this.
I feel guilty now about what I did to you. I hate seeing you like this.... All desperate and fck'd-up in the head. Just go back to pretending you are a nice old church lady and we will never bring it up again.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73539 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never under an other illusion. Now back to your gay fanatical fantasy re having a fat ass. Did your mum have one or was it your dad?It seems to have made you what you are today, which by the way isn't much. I don't discuss my personal life on a forum like this, only a low level scumbag like you would do that. All you need to know is I am a nurse, happily married to a guy called Victor and have fun posting on forums such as this.
Well, there have been a lot weirdos here, such as yourself, and over time become familiar. "Vic", for sure, must wear a clothespin on his nose to get near you. And I will ask you what THIS low level scumbag has ever disclosed to you about his personal life. I really don't care if you're a male nurse and never asked you. Seem like your definition of a low level scumbag applies to you with this personal drivel. So, tell us, Tubby. Does that huge asz wipe out your footprints? Does "Vic" wear SCUBA when making love? Does he tie a 2 X 4 across his asz to keep from falling in? We're so curious. Uck!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73540 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I feel guilty now about what I did to you. I hate seeing you like this.... All desperate and fck'd-up in the head. Just go back to pretending you are a nice old church lady and we will never bring it up again.
Don't be it is the most liberated I have ever felt, speaking out against the injustice and discrimination that is being done to the Palestinians. Should have happened a long time ago. There are many Christians who are on board with the Palestinians I am just one of them
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73541 Feb 16, 2014
"Vic" is "her" cat. It's really sad.... the whole thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73542 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa posed 30,000 consecutive copy-and-pastes from Jihad Watch, I bittch-slapped he a couple times and she turned into Vanessa fckng Redgrave.

Go figure.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73543 Feb 16, 2014
As the plot thickens..........

The Jewish Bolshevism is a 31- or 32-page antisemitic pamphlet published in London in 1922 and 1923 by the Britons Publishing Society. It included a foreword by the German Nazi leader Alfred Rosenberg who promulgated the concept of "Jewish Bolshevism".

This relatively obscure publication embodies the Nazi doctrine that "Jewishness" and Bolshevism are one and the same; or that Bolshevism is Jewish, whether or not everything Jewish is included within Bolshevism. The methodology used consists of identifying Bolsheviks as Jews; by birth, or by name or by demographics.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73544 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Oh no. Does she put peanut butter between her toes, or elsewhere? You're a bad girl, Faith. Did you get those clothes off your bed? The Commander does hospital corners and is one squared away mofo. Field day at 0700. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73545 Feb 16, 2014
esus! I thought I had a stroke or something. I kee missing letters. I should haveknown this wireless keyboard has batteris that need to be replaced. And they arethos little tiny ones that you never have when your TV remote goes.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73546 Feb 16, 2014
YeShitCan wrote:
As the plot thickens..........
The Jewish Bolshevism is a 31- or 32-page antisemitic pamphlet published in London in 1922 and 1923 by the Britons Publishing Society. It included a foreword by the German Nazi leader Alfred Rosenberg who promulgated the concept of "Jewish Bolshevism".
This relatively obscure publication embodies the Nazi doctrine that "Jewishness" and Bolshevism are one and the same; or that Bolshevism is Jewish, whether or not everything Jewish is included within Bolshevism. The methodology used consists of identifying Bolsheviks as Jews; by birth, or by name or by demographics.
Hey, Shitcan, how far do you want to go back to make a point? I would suggest sometime before your parent's rubber popped in Mom's ass and you ran down Daddy's leg. Can't catch a break. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73547 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
esus! I thought I had a stroke or something. I kee missing letters. I should haveknown this wireless keyboard has batteris that need to be replaced. And they arethos little tiny ones that you never have when your TV remote goes.
We got you, Sweets. Keyboards are replaceable. YOU are not. Sheeblah wants you bad. Of course, he has to get in line. Commander has first dibs. I'll take seconds. LMFAO

Location hidden

#73548 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:

You wish. That is all you have to keep you company, which is why you spend so much time on here following me around. Flattering and irritating at the same time.LOL

Location hidden

#73549 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Nah that's just you when your brain and the impulses don't connect. It doesn't help when you are constantly whacked out on weed

Location hidden

#73550 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Well, there have been a lot weirdos here, such as yourself, and over time become familiar. "Vic", for sure, must wear a clothespin on his nose to get near you. And I will ask you what THIS low level scumbag has ever disclosed to you about his personal life. I really don't care if you're a male nurse and never asked you. Seem like your definition of a low level scumbag applies to you with this personal drivel. So, tell us, Tubby. Does that huge asz wipe out your footprints? Does "Vic" wear SCUBA when making love? Does he tie a 2 X 4 across his asz to keep from falling in? We're so curious. Uck

!
Dream on baby. Weirdo doesn't even begin to describe you and your sexual fantasies. Do you give that big ass of yours a day off or is it always full speed behind so to speak. Just asking???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73551 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah that's just you when your brain and the impulses don't connect. It doesn't help when you are constantly whacked out on weed
I'm only whacked out on weed most of the time.... In fact, so often I barely notice. I drink a lot too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73552 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that depends on who you're talking to.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/3...

I'm starting a clinical study right now.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73553 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that depends on who you're talking to.
Oh.... Wonderful news. So the weed replenishes the brain cells the drinking kills?. Wow man. All the sudden I don't feel so guilty for not feeling guilty.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73554 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.... Wonderful news. So the weed replenishes the brain cells the drinking kills?. Wow man. All the sudden I don't feel so guilty for not feeling guilty.
If it gets legalized here in November I'm going to lace some White Widow with fetal stem cells and replenish my lungs while I antioxidize my brain. Multitasking!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73555 Feb 16, 2014
That was perfect timing. I was starting to question my own self-righteousness for quitting cigarettes but ramping up the booze and weed.

I'm going to take my cigarette money and buy shares in Lorillard or Altria every month. Then I'm going to look over my glasses at every smoker I see and shake my head.

Location hidden

#73556 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm only whacked out on weed most of the time.... In fact, so often I barely notice. I drink a lot too.

Helpful but not surprising

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73557 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that depends on who you're talking to.
Well, it looks like a hell of of year to start toking. I think I have some e-z widers laying around somewhere. Let's see.....where did I see them last? Oh yeah, in the sock drawer. That's it. Now, where are the stalks/seeds? Damn! Where's the blender?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Mr Lib 1,252,410
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 4 hr groidsmashet 49
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,003
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 20 hr rchrista60 45
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
More from around the web

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages